It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:05 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:49 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 344
Yeah, we're all pieces of shit, you the man Zendan.
People hate you because you have this immense knowledge, and you're so much better than all of us. Guess that's why you're just too damn scared to enter a battle, but hey, when you do, you vote for yourself, open few more accounts to vote for yourself, and beg others to vote for you. BEG.

Fkn cringe

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcUlEimxzTevjZMGMsuwMVg
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:51 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 344
Once again, WHAT DID YOU PROVE Zendan? What did I say that you copy pasted from the Internet to disprove me? Are you daft?

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcUlEimxzTevjZMGMsuwMVg
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:56 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 638
Location: dallas
LoopmantrA wrote:
Yeah, we're all pieces of shit, you the man Zendan.
People hate you because you have this immense knowledge, and you're so much better than all of us. Guess that's why you're just too damn scared to enter a battle, but hey, when you do, you vote for yourself, open few more accounts to vote for yourself, and beg others to vote for you. BEG.

Fkn cringe


um no, i've never said any of this.
i know that i'm not that knowledgeable about shit, and that's why i'm on this forum seeking knowledge. being proven wrong is one of the most valuable things in life, like i already said.
i have entered battles and i've been waiting for a good one, which isn't going to happen because
the only people winning and hosting battles are garbage providing garbage ass sorry excuses for samples. this forum is a fucking joke compared to how sick it was 5 years ago let alone a decade ago.
check out some of the old spbbs and how sick the hosts and samples and allllll the submissions were. compare it to the shit getting submitted and hosted now.

yeah, my homie red, and one of my soundcloud homies voted for me, then i accidentally voted for myself and disqualified myself after telling people i voted for myself and asking if that was alright.
dude i've already said this. you must have something worse than autism, man. i feel bad for arguing with a 40 year old man with special needs now.....

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:59 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 638
Location: dallas
there were fucking hip hop producer legends on this forum several years ago doing dope shit. all that's left are middle aged special needs fucking weirdo assholes like you circlejerking all over each other's shitty beats. that's not all that's left, there's actually a lot of badass cats on here still, but those are the only ones that are active. the ones like you. green dutch comes to mind as one of the dopest cats still active on here (rarely active compared to your psychotic ass)

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:03 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 344
Yeah, I know.
Our beats are garbage and yours are FIYAAAAAH ahahaha you fkn joke of a man... COULD your ego be bigger, by any chance?

Waiting for the right samples... If you were ANY good, you would've made it with any sample. You entered a fkn OPEN BATTLE and still couldn't live up to your words.

Just fkn leave this forum, but this time for good

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcUlEimxzTevjZMGMsuwMVg
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:05 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 344
Am I supposed to ask for your permission to be on this forum Zendan?
Plus, I'm not more than couple of hours here, I got a life, unlike your glue sniffing ass. I'm a Caffe Gallery owner, and I play in couple of bands, but you already know that, I already said it once.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcUlEimxzTevjZMGMsuwMVg
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:07 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 344
Love the fact that you think that your taste and opinion is valid enough.. What a fkn moron you are.
Like literally, where do you get all this audacity to claim these things? Here's a fact : make your own forum. I guarantee that it'll be you, your two friends that you're begging to vote for you in battles, and your five accounts lmao

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcUlEimxzTevjZMGMsuwMVg
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:33 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 299
zendan wrote:
crane is also a piece of shit scumbag and everyone that saw what he's said knows it.


Wow! Thanks for the mention!

And for the people and newcomers that didn't see what I said back then, here is the quote.

crane wrote:

This is not a "hiphop forum" this is a sampler based forum. People have different opinions and you respect other peoples opinions. He can hate wu-tang all he wants, bump Public Enemy, and use his SP to mix trance if he wants the point of the forum is for like mined people to connect. Yet you seem to insult everyone that does not have the same thoughts as you.


I did not mean to offend you on a personal level by calling you a junkie bitch as you have admitted to being a junkie and you are a little bitch.

If I was trying to attack you on a personal level I would of told you to quit jacking off in your dead moms panties.

Also, not sure how my previous post makes me "stuck up". I'm here to contribute, you're here to ruin a good forum.

Didn't you say you were done with this forum like three months ago?

Feel free to call me a cunt or whatever, my piece has been said and I will go back to ignoring your "I need attention" needy bullshit.

On a serious tip, you should probably get tested cause I think your whore ass mom gave me HIV and I know you were fucking her to.

Da Crane.



Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:39 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 638
Location: dallas
LoopmantrA wrote:
Yeah, I know.
Our beats are garbage and yours are FIYAAAAAH ahahaha you fkn joke of a man... COULD your ego be bigger, by any chance?

Waiting for the right samples... If you were ANY good, you would've made it with any sample. You entered a fkn OPEN BATTLE and still couldn't live up to your words.

Just fkn leave this forum, but this time for good


never said my beats were fire

and i got like second place in the open battle

i have no idea what "words" you're talking about that i need to live up to either.
that i make beats? yeah i do make beats. no one ever said they're good.
i mean except the cool people on this forum that voted for me and told me how good they were.

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:08 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 344
Reached second by 1)voting for himself 2) asking random friends that lurk the forum to vote for him 3) opening accounts to vote

Ffs dude...

Btw, do answer my question when you find the time - where exactly have I said that chorus is the only, or must be used for panning? And where exactly did I say that phase cancellation has anything to do with SP work flow?

Once again, since your brain is pretty melted - all I said was that, because SP is not really producer friendly, you gotta learn as much as you can about music production and sound design, so you could pinpoint potential problems, that may, or may not occur.
But like I said, since you have exactly ZERO real studio experience, it fkn figures.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcUlEimxzTevjZMGMsuwMVg
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:22 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 344
zendan wrote:
LoopmantrA wrote:
Yeah, we're all pieces of shit, you the man Zendan.
People hate you because you have this immense knowledge, and you're so much better than all of us. Guess that's why you're just too damn scared to enter a battle, but hey, when you do, you vote for yourself, open few more accounts to vote for yourself, and beg others to vote for you. BEG.

Fkn cringe


um no, i've never said any of this.
i know that i'm not that knowledgeable about shit, and that's why i'm on this forum seeking knowledge. being proven wrong is one of the most valuable things in life, like i already said.
i have entered battles and i've been waiting for a good one, which isn't going to happen because
the only people winning and hosting battles are garbage providing garbage ass sorry excuses for samples. this forum is a fucking joke compared to how sick it was 5 years ago let alone a decade ago.
check out some of the old spbbs and how sick the hosts and samples and allllll the submissions were. compare it to the shit getting submitted and hosted now.

yeah, my homie red, and one of my soundcloud homies voted for me, then i accidentally voted for myself and disqualified myself after telling people i voted for myself and asking if that was alright.
dude i've already said this. you must have something worse than autism, man. i feel bad for arguing with a 40 year old man with special needs now.....

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcUlEimxzTevjZMGMsuwMVg
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:22 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 344
This is my favourite part so far lol

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcUlEimxzTevjZMGMsuwMVg
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:23 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 638
Location: dallas
LoopmantrA wrote:
Reached second by 1)voting for himself 2) asking random friends that lurk the forum to vote for him 3) opening accounts to vote

Ffs dude...

Btw, do answer my question when you find the time - where exactly have I said that chorus is the only, or must be used for panning? And where exactly did I say that phase cancellation has anything to do with SP work flow?

Once again, since your brain is pretty melted - all I said was that, because SP is not really producer friendly, you gotta learn as much as you can about music production and sound design, so you could pinpoint potential problems, that may, or may not occur.
But like I said, since you have exactly ZERO real studio experience, it fkn figures.


go to the arena. go to those threads. you don't know what you're talking about. the members replied saying they voted for me and how hot my beat was. green dutch voted for me if i recall correctly.
i never said you said that, dumb fuck; go back and read what i said. read the cited sources and quotes. you must be illiterate.
OP was asking about sp404 workflow fool. that's your fault for being off topic, genius. sp404 is one of the most versatile pieces of production hardware in existence; if you think it's not, you're a talentless moron. fool, you probably play a BASS GUITAR in a studio with ENGINEERS DOING SHIT FOR YOU. you're a fucking braindead fuck strumming some strings. you don't do shit. oooooo you go to studios WOWOWWW you must be an engineer!!!! not.
you sound like a fucking idiot man. i feel so sorry for you. especially at 40 years old, acting like this. maybe its because your dick isn't working anymore or you're still all alone with no life at this age and can't even make a decent beat. lmfao. what a pathetic waste of space. i know that's the only reason you're such an angry sorry piece of shit. i feel so so so sorry for you.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i'm out

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:29 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 344
Yeah, I went to those threads, and I saw all that , including me voting for your sorry beat, to give you a li'l boost - because, like I mentioned earlier, thought that you have actually changed.

Also remember you attacking Bliggedi for using a PC or something

On this here post, I seem to remember 1) OP thanking me 2) you bursting in with bullshit, admitting you didn't even bother reading my comment.

You keep calling us circlejerks, our beats crap, and crying how everyone hates you and won't vote for you - It's fkn obvious that you think your beats are fire Zendan.

Well guess what, who cares?

We're having a good time, and you're just a sorry bleeding dick in an alley sucking ego maniac who's mad because nobody wants to play with him

Btw my life is pretty fulfilled :)

Fuck off

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcUlEimxzTevjZMGMsuwMVg
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:32 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 638
Location: dallas
LoopmantrA wrote:
Yeah, I went to those threads, and I saw all that , including me voting for your sorry beat, to give you a li'l boost - because, like I mentioned earlier, thought that you have actually changed.

Also remember you attacking Bliggedi for using a PC or something

On this here post, I seem to remember 1) OP thanking me 2) you bursting in with bullshit, admitting you didn't even bother reading my comment.

You keep calling us circlejerks, our beats crap, and crying how everyone hates you and won't vote for you - It's fkn obvious that you think your beats are fire Zendan.

Well guess what, who cares?

We're having a good time, and you're just a sorry bleeding dick in an alley sucking ego maniac who's mad because nobody wants to play with him

Btw my life is pretty fulfilled :)

Fuck off

people do vote for me, moron
i'm sorry you have a micropenis, no life, and no wife, 40 year old dried up crusty fucking loser
oh yeah because my beats suck so much and no one votes for me, let's go to the quote of myself that withstands the test of time "check my stats on soundcloud"

LMFAO attacking? i asked a question to the op dude. you really are fucking dumb as shit man. i can't even begin to conceive how fucking brain dead you are

come through with quotes asshole. none of this shit you're saying is true. not even half true. hit the quotes.

prove your nonsense. literally nothing you said is true.

you're a sorry little bitch.

i don't think my beats are fire, i actually hate myself. check my soundcloud stats. everyone else thinks my beats are fire. literally none of you assholes that talk shit have any plays or love.

numbers talk.

little bitches like you sulk.

stay down. stay depressed. i love it.

i'll stay up.

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Last edited by zendan on Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline
 Profile  
Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: