I spotted a SP404 @ Oktoberfest

Talk the talk.

Moderator: TGN

Post Reply
User avatar
1616
Member
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:33 pm

I spotted a SP404 @ Oktoberfest

Post by 1616 »

Bildschirmfoto.jpg
Bildschirmfoto.jpg (239.88 KiB) Viewed 40 times
Link to the OG video:
https://youtu.be/55GiyD3M8FE?si=_Km-IDvfiyFQo1Ky

PEACE
User avatar
Girru
Member
Posts: 592
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:08 am
Location: Margate, UK

Re: I spotted a SP404 @ Oktoberfest

Post by Girru »

Ha! A travelling fairground was in my town this summer and they had an SX in the ticket booth of the haunted house that I took my son into. I asked the guy "So what sort of stuff do you do on that?", thinking that he had it there for making phat beats on during quiet periods, and he looked at me weirdly and explained that it was just a sound board for the haunted house. :lol: :oops:
>>>>>>Microwavez fryz myz brainzzzzz<<<<<<
User avatar
SLEEPS NUMB
Member
Posts: 738
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:02 am
Location: BANKERS HILL
Contact:

Re: I spotted a SP404 @ Oktoberfest

Post by SLEEPS NUMB »

:mrgreen:
LENS ANSWERING MACHINE & OTHER THEMES TAPE OUT NOW!!!!!
https://sleepsnumb.bandcamp.com/releases

BATTLE BEATS +NEW/OLD
http://soundcloud.com/sleeps-numb


<<<<<<ALL STYLES WELCOME>>>>>
Post Reply