It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am

Post subject: Da Corona Challenges!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:28 am 

As most of us (if we are not being a detriment to society) are unemployed, are about to become unemployed, work from from home, confined to our residence, etc., we need a happy place.

I am posting this here as it is directed towards the people that visit the area.

We have lost the "resample" battle, the "syth" battle, even the "Goose" battle came and went. So to combat what is about to be a stir crazy society. I suggest we get some battles going. Sh*t loads of battles. If you have a battle idea, post it up!

My thought being, that way people aren't sitting around for a battle to end because they do not like the sounds or the rules. I am not suggesting complete anarchy in the battle forum, just enough content that everybody can jump in where they are feeling the samples, rules, etc. so we all have something to occupy us while we are incarcerated in our homes.

The news originally implied that the coronavirus was a sort of flu. The coronavirus is a virus spread from an animal to a human like aids, sars, eboli, etc. Yes you will have flu like symptoms, no this is not the flu. As the location of number 1 has been narrowed down, it is still undetermined how the virus was contracted. As we are told to hold tight in our homes, it is a lot more serious than being portrayed, and very contagious. Hanging around for 28 days on hard surfaces in mild temperature.
If interested this is a good documentary concerning viruses of the the same type (animal to human) from PBS.
http://www.pbs.org/spillover-zika-ebola ... ch-videos/

Either which way, interested if you all would be into getting a bunch of battles going, as it's only going to get worse. Pro's, Con's, thoughts? If you're for it, set up a Battle!

Post subject: Re: Da Corona Challenges!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:20 am 

Post subject: Re: Da Corona Challenges!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:12 am 

Well, well, well....................................................................................................................................................................