It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:17 am 

zendan wrote:
jesus christ i don't understand why everyone is after me on this forum i'm done with this bullshit

Because you're a crude disgusting dick with absolutely no respect to others
Because you have no basic communication skills and no manners whatsoever
Because you're verbally attacking anyone who even thinks about sharing tips and /or knowledge, because in your punny mind you believe you're the only one here capable of doing it.

And even when you correct someone, you do it by slandering, calling out, and generally being a bitch
(I wonder why that Russian guy called you out IN HIS FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM, the one about Dilla) - seems to me EVERYONE here understands perfectly well what kind of a pathetic scum you really are.
You're the cancer of this forum.

God, I really, really hope you're done with this forum. Like last year when you stormed out and didn't even show your face for months - except this time, let's hope that it'll last much longer.
Or until you learn how to behave in online community.

And don't gimme that "Look at what shit you were writting here" crap. Already told you. Monkeys like you understand only the same kind of language, and that's monkey language.
Find me one post (not involving you ofc) where I acted like this and I'll delete my account momentarily.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:41 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
zendan wrote:
jesus christ i don't understand why everyone is after me on this forum i'm done with this bullshit

Because you're a crude disgusting dick with absolutely no respect to others
Because you have no basic communication skills and no manners whatsoever
Because you're verbally attacking anyone who even thinks about sharing tips and /or knowledge, because in your punny mind you believe you're the only one here capable of doing it.

And even when you correct someone, you do it by slandering, calling out, and generally being a bitch
(I wonder why that Russian guy called you out IN HIS FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM, the one about Dilla) - seems to me EVERYONE here understands perfectly well what kind of a pathetic scum you really are.
You're the cancer of this forum.

God, I really, really hope you're done with this forum. Like last year when you stormed out and didn't even show your face for months - except this time, let's hope that it'll last much longer.
Or until you learn how to behave in online community.

And don't gimme that "Look at what shit you were writting here" crap. Already told you. Monkeys like you understand only the same kind of language, and that's monkey language.
Find me one post (not involving you ofc) where I acted like this and I'll delete my account momentarily.

i'm not really entertained by this bullshit anymore
you're scared to battle so there's no reason to keep this back and forth going. it's inconsiderate for the rest of the forum

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

Last edited by zindan on Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:26 pm 

Enlifened wrote:

I'm just trying to catch a nice dusty, but bassy type of drum loop similar to what Ohbliv, Tuamie, and others are creating, but not following their lane entirely. I just want to start riding the dam bike! (so to speak.) I know a bit of EQing and pitch, compression is able to kinda achieve that sort of sound. But i feel something is missing or am I wrong?

Any pointers/tips on this would be a gem. Appreciated for all contributions.

Honestly, i think one of the best ways to learn and incorporate a style you like is to straight up try to recreate something you love that someone else did from scratch.

Of course it wont sound the exactly the same and it won't be your original work, but you will at least take the time to dissect and pick apart a piece of work that you cant really do just from listening.

Think of it as doing a cover for a song or a study.

As for for developing your own style, that just takes time and a whole lot of just doing the damn thing and practicing. 10,000 hrs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:46 pm 

zendan wrote:

i'm not really entertained by this bullshit anymore you're scared to battle so there's no reason to keep this back and forth going. it's inconsiderate for the rest of the forum

Well, I was never really entertained by this, except for the fact that I WILL keep on trolling you because you just can't stand not to have the last say.

And I DO WANT TO BATTLE YOU, YOU FKN PUSSY. I just don't want to do it for nothing. You're just too fkn scared you'll lose so you keep coming up with retarded excuses (like I wanna use this to gather round my friends to ban you)
First off, besides Ghost Buzz (whom I wanted for host) no one else was contacted by me. Second, those 'friends, or 'haters' as you call them, would vote either way you dumbass.

You can keep trying to convince yourself it's me who's scared, but I think it's painfully obvious who's the real bitch here. I have no problem putting up my account on the line, and one year's worth of being here, and you?
You wanna do it for a boyscout merit badge.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:50 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
zendan wrote:

i'm not really entertained by this bullshit anymore you're scared to battle so there's no reason to keep this back and forth going. it's inconsiderate for the rest of the forum

Well, I was never really entertained by this, except for the fact that I WILL keep on trolling you because you just can't stand not to have the last say.

And I DO WANT TO BATTLE YOU, YOU FKN PUSSY. I just don't want to do it for nothing. You're just too fkn scared you'll lose so you keep coming up with retarded excuses (like I wanna use this to gather round my friends to ban you)
First off, besides Ghost Buzz (whom I wanted for host) no one else was contacted by me. Second, those 'friends, or 'haters' as you call them, would vote either way you dumbass.

You can keep trying to convince yourself it's me who's scared, but I think it's painfully obvious who's the real bitch here. I have no problem putting up my account on the line, and one year's worth of being here, and you?
You wanna do it for a boyscout merit badge.

alright fuck it i'm down
this place sucks anyways
set it up
i guarantee everyone's going to vote against me and i'm not going to say shit about it even if it's obvious they did it to ban me
i'll just dip bc i don't even get on here that often anyway

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:02 pm 

Awesome.

Just to be clear here :
Loser leaves forum for a year
SP only
All votes need to be accounted for

And try not to bitch about it, whether you win, or lose. And don't gimme that "everyone hates me, I guarantee that they'll vote against me" excuse. Man up.

I'm setting this shit asap. It's almost midnight here, so I'm guessing you'll have a head start too ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:09 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
Awesome.

Just to be clear here :
Loser leaves forum for a year
SP only
All votes need to be accounted for

And try not to bitch about it, whether you win, or lose. And don't gimme that "everyone hates me, I guarantee that they'll vote against me" excuse. Man up.

I'm setting this shit asap. It's almost midnight here, so I'm guessing you'll have a head start too ;)

it's true tho half the people that are active on this forum want to ban me
and yeah i'm down to leave for a year so i don't really care

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:20 pm 

That's precisely the thing that you don't get about this forum, arena in particular - and I already told you that. People in the arena tend to vote FOR THE BEATS THEY LIKE, not personas they like.
I voted for your beat, didn't I?
So getting ready for the excuse "I'll lose anyway because everyone hates me" is not just factually wrong, but it's also disrespectful to this community.
You're obnoxious, most of the people here will agree on that. But it has nothing to do with the beat making.

I sent pm to Buzz, he's down for hosting, I hope it'll be set today.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:52 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
I sent pm to Buzz, he's down for hosting, I hope it'll be set today.

Ghost Bazz… that's BAZZ, not buzz wrote:
I'll get it set up tonight... just stop calling me buzz :roll: 8)

SOUNDCLOUD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:55 pm 

Ahahaha shit my bad man...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7