It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:35 pm 

Actually divorced, one kid, pretty girlfriend, solid income, two dogs, two leopard geckos, and a whole lot more

Still think you really ought to kill yourself, like you mentioned earlier.
Not like that "magnum opus" gonna be something dude. I'll probably pick it up in a flea market for 0.05$ for some future mixtape marathon here lol

Now, go suck a bag of dicks <3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:44 pm 

"LMFAO attacking? i asked a question to the op dude. you really are fucking dumb as shit man. i can't even begin to conceive how fucking brain dead you are

come through with quotes asshole. none of this shit you're saying is true. not even half true. hit the quotes.

prove your nonsense. literally nothing you said is true.

you're a sorry little bitch.

i don't think my beats are fire, i actually hate myself. check my soundcloud stats. everyone else thinks my beats are fire. literally none of you assholes that talk shit have any plays or love.

numbers talk.

little bitches like you sulk.

stay down. stay depressed. i love it.

i'll stay up."

Oscar winning shit here.
First off you attacked me in your first two comments without bothering reading, which you admit.

Second, and I don't know and understand which part you do not get, because I already stated it :

I'm here for fun. Wanna hone my SP skills, and certainly don't take any of this as seriously as you, which only tells about the deprived state you're in, since winning a battle on SP forum, even through cheating, is your biggest goal in life and possible achievement. I'm a musician, been touring and playing more concerts than your fried brain could fathom. Last time I told you, and showed you my links, you turned the story how this is hip hop forum, and wtf is some alternative musician doing here in the first place, meaning me.
And you got your ass spanked by other members, because this is SP FORUM fuckwit. Meaning all kinds of music.

I have 5 CDs with 3 different bands, and 2 DVDs. Currently working on bunch of more projects. Numerous studio time, and recording.
On top of it all, one of my - now former - bands holds the record for biggest attendance at a Exit festival, on Future shock stage : 12.000 people is their estimate, personally I don't think we topped 10k but whatever hombre, that's 12k people coming to see US. Our concert, we were headliners.

Since you're all about numbers.
You couldn't muster 30 junkie friends in a local pub, so fuck off

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:00 am 

tl;dr
i never attacked you at all man. go reread everything.

lmao and you're still going on over and over saying the same ass shit about something that never happened

cool dude. glad you're a psychopath. have fun with that

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:35 am 

"too long didn't read"

Yeah, that's exactly what got all this started. You not reading, because your junkie mind can't keep up with more than a minute of actually concentrating on something.
You accused me of something that I never wrote, plus you yourself admitted that you never even read my comments.
I think that speaks for itself.
Plus you keep saying "go re read" - wait, what? You're NOT going to read and realise your mistakes, but I'm somehow supposed to?!?!
Tf are you on, gasoline?
Btw everything you copy pasted sorta proves my point - that ctr3 can be used for panning in certain circumstances, but since you never bother reading, it fkn figures. Especially the part where I say that I do it, from time to time, because it helps. Never said anything else
As for phase cancellation, you don't even know what that is.
You're just oh so eager to jump in calling names and telling everyone they've wrong, without even getting the facts right.

Oh and "none of that happened"?
But it did happen and everyone saw it. Highly unlikely you can erase it just by denying it muppet.
That was, without a doubt, the most cringiest moment on this Forum by far.
And on top of it, you go around boasting" I won second place " pfffhahaha fkn EPIC.
First off, you didn't won anything.
And second, I won five or six times out of twenty or so entries so far. So?
Who the fuck cares, dummy?
It's all for fun
If I was to follow your logic - this would mean that I'm the fire beat maker, and you're just a speck of cum on the sidewalk.
But I'm not your sorry ego driven ass.
I enter those battles for fun, and to hone my skills, to listen and exchange ideas with others. You? You just want acknowledgement and attention, because you're one sad, pathetic, attention seeking whore.
To the point that you'd cheat your way through lol

Dunno what's worse, you trying to convince everyone that it's OK to vote for yourself and open accounts to do it, or crying how everyone hates you, and all you ever wanted in life Is to win a SPBB

LMAO

Jesus, how much more pathetic could you possibly get Zendan ahahaha

Fkn off yourself already you dick sucking piece of shit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:29 am 

LoopmantrA wrote:
"too long didn't read"

Yeah, that's exactly what got all this started. You not reading, because your junkie mind can't keep up with more than a minute of actually concentrating on something.
You accused me of something that I never wrote, plus you yourself admitted that you never even read my comments.
I think that speaks for itself.
Plus you keep saying "go re read" - wait, what? You're NOT going to read and realise your mistakes, but I'm somehow supposed to?!?!
Tf are you on, gasoline?
Btw everything you copy pasted sorta proves my point - that ctr3 can be used for panning in certain circumstances, but since you never bother reading, it fkn figures. Especially the part where I say that I do it, from time to time, because it helps. Never said anything else
As for phase cancellation, you don't even know what that is.
You're just oh so eager to jump in calling names and telling everyone they've wrong, without even getting the facts right.

Oh and "none of that happened"?
But it did happen and everyone saw it. Highly unlikely you can erase it just by denying it muppet.
That was, without a doubt, the most cringiest moment on this Forum by far.
And on top of it, you go around boasting" I won second place " pfffhahaha fkn EPIC.
First off, you didn't won anything.
And second, I won five or six times out of twenty or so entries so far. So?
Who the fuck cares, dummy?
It's all for fun
If I was to follow your logic - this would mean that I'm the fire beat maker, and you're just a speck of cum on the sidewalk.
But I'm not your sorry ego driven ass.
I enter those battles for fun, and to hone my skills, to listen and exchange ideas with others. You? You just want acknowledgement and attention, because you're one sad, pathetic, attention seeking whore.
To the point that you'd cheat your way through lol

Dunno what's worse, you trying to convince everyone that it's OK to vote for yourself and open accounts to do it, or crying how everyone hates you, and all you ever wanted in life Is to win a SPBB

LMAO

Jesus, how much more pathetic could you possibly get Zendan ahahaha

Fkn off yourself already you dick sucking piece of shit

been clean for 100 days
you need to take a long hard look at yourself, man
you're talking like you're the lowest of the low; disgusting
sad, angry person

anyway, since your dumb ass still doesn't understand you've been saying the same ass thing over and over (definition of insanity) that never happened:

zendan wrote:

thanks, g! you killed it obviously with the beat and the video and everything, absolutely dope. i especially fucked with the way you organized the beat with the switch-ups and the chorus! i fuck with bimmy richards' beat heavy, as well; i left a comment on soundcloud. i think i liked yours the most, dutch, and bimmy close second.... but i voted for myself :oops: :mrgreen: :roll: just bc i've always wanted to host an official SPBB since i joined the forum 2015... hehehe i'll prolly vote for myself each time lowkey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hopefully this isn't unethical, cus i don't think one vote really makes a difference :b

ghost bazz wrote:
There’s actually a rule that u aren’t supposed to vote for urself. Low key or otherwise. Appreciate ur honesty tho... but going for self is forbidden.

zendan wrote:
yeah man, my best friend, nagato definitely voted for me and wants to compete in the next SPBB
i private shared my beat with a soundcloud friend that i'm pretty sure voted for me
don't know where the third one came from
i just don't see how it's a big deal when dutch has 8 votes?

also i have known the rules for years. it does say vote for somebody else, but i never really noticed it and it's easily overlooked because it doesn't explicitly say "never vote for yourself" that's my bad for overlooking that, my apologies.

now that i know i broke the rules (and it obviously wasn't intentional because i replied to this thread and told everyone i did it) i disqualify myself and deleted my beat

ctrl 3 doesn't pan, b. cool, you can think whatever you want. no skin off my bones.

whenever you just start spewing nasty shit, that's when i stop reading. it's disgusting and pathetic, bruh, i got no need to read that shit.

everything i said earlier has links for my sources. go read that shit, or don't. i don't care.

one love dude

still so sorry about your terrible anger, sadness, etc.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:26 am 

Ctrl3 does the panning of the efx. On chorus, that is. Read your own copy/paste. And that was completely off the point in any way.

Nobody cares about your silly quotes, explanations or arguments. Anyone who's cruising the arena had the chance to see who you really are in that battle.

Play nice now, and act stupid as much as you want.
Still won't change the fact that you're just a depraved junkie ankle.
And by "ankle" I mean three feet lower than a cunt.

Now, fuck off and die

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:53 am 

LoopmantrA wrote:
Ctrl3 does the panning of the efx. On chorus, that is. Read your own copy/paste. And that was completely off the point in any way.

Nobody cares about your silly quotes, explanations or arguments. Anyone who's cruising the arena had the chance to see who you really are in that battle.

Play nice now, and act stupid as much as you want.
Still won't change the fact that you're just a depraved junkie ankle.
And by "ankle" I mean three feet lower than a cunt.

Now, fuck off and die

i'ma reply again so you can keep embarrassing yourself

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:15 am 

Yeah, I think it's mostly because you feel that you've won an online dispute just by having last say.

So, I'll just call your reply, and raise with my own.

I really ain't got enough middle fingers to throw at you, so, you know, good old - fuck you bitch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:23 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
Yeah, I think it's mostly because you feel that you've won an online dispute just by having last say.

So, I'll just call your reply, and raise with my own.

I really ain't got enough middle fingers to throw at you, so, you know, good old - fuck you bitch

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:44 pm 

whew this was spicy

I thought this forum was dead :lol:

y'all should settle this with a personal beat battle, community votes, loser gets their account deleted :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:59 pm 

bomputer wrote:

it is
bomputer wrote:
y'all should settle this

lmao i don't think there's anything to settle :lol:

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:17 pm 

zendan wrote:
bomputer wrote:

it is
bomputer wrote:
y'all should settle this

lmao i don't think there's anything to settle :lol:

That's right, Zendan. You couldn't settle your ass in a chair without tripping over your immense ego.
Plus, everyone knows that you're a chicken when it comes to battle. Not the first time someone tried to settle the dispute by giving you a shot at battling, but you always, ALWAYS have some excuse.
Fuckin figures, since you vote for yourself.

Like, you're literally the cancer of this forum

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:26 pm 

bomputer wrote:
whew this was spicy

y'all should settle this with a personal beat battle, community votes, loser gets their account deleted :roll:

You're absolutely right, but you do realise that Zendan doesn't enter the battles - unless he can submit either a stolen beat, or some ancient beat he made ages ago but he tries to submit it as "fresh".
The only time he submitted was when it was an open battle, your own samples allowed.
Which is funny since he tried to convince me in the current battle thats going atm, that not being exclusive SP battle is against the rules lol
Brainwashed dildo literally entered the similar battle a few weeks prior.

The first time he entered the arena - he voted for himself, opened up an account to vote for himself, and BEGGED buddies to vote for him. And the joke is that he claimed that there's nothing wrong with that (rules asside, talking about moral and ethics here).

Like, the dude is a fkn cancer. And to think I actually thought that he changed. And to think I took his side occasionally, when in reality this guy should just off his sorry pathetic ass, and the world will be a better place. At least I know this forum will.
The only drama and hatred here comes from this fkn idiot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:47 pm 

I honestly believe that Zendan doesn't even own an SP no more. Probably sold it for drugs. Like, the dude NEVER makes any beats.
But he has no problem with giving shit to everyone else here.

Like this post, and lemme summarise :
All I said was that SP compressor adds hiss, which IS a bad choice of words, he's right - should've been "amplify" - but I think he's the only one who didn't understand it that way. And I said that SP is not really producer friendly, and you gotta work your way around it - like there's no chance to properly pan - and I made an example of using MFX3 to deal with it, as in widening the stereo depth a bit with ctrl3 which is something that you CAN do. So your sample goes from being in the centre to almost hard left and right. Left AND right.
And that's one of the ways.

And then this retard comes along and start bitchin' and twisting my words into something else, just because he doesn't like when someone else is helping out, he somehow feels that he's the only one here with the SP knowledge, and the only one capable of giving advice to anyone.

On top of it all he admits not really reading through any of the comments, but somehow felt that he needed to bitch about it anyway.

Cancer. Nothing but a cancer.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:09 am 

IIIII wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next