It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 pm

Post subject: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:22 pm 

WATCH THIS IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU
AND ENSURE THAT AS MANY OTHER PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE SEE IT TOO:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/lEmRSi1hlzhK/

Years ago I was laughed at when I pointed out what these psychopaths were working towards, yet here we are years later hearing it straight from the psychpath's mouth. It's actually the first time I've seen this despite it's from 2016.

The British government by the way have just refused a referendum and is putting orders taken from Schwab above British democracy and the voice of the British people (ENOUGH SAID).

And to anyone low enough in ethics to continue supporting Amazon in any way, shape, or form ...

GO FUCK YOURSELVES - SCUM!!!

Do something positive with your lives and start educating as many people as possible, and advise that they in turn do the same. BE WARNED that all of a sudden our streets are going to be filled with the heavily armed, trigger-happy psychopathic SWAT teams they've been amassing for many years now if these W.E.F. psychopaths are not stopped in their tracks, subjected to trial by the public, and inevitably excecuted for their crimes against humanity.

Just look at the mess we are in and the fucking danger of it all, and ALL of it thanks to the vast herds of brain-dead fucking sheeple out there!

START BEING PROACTIVE YOU PATHETIC BUNCH OF CUNTS!!!
THAT COMMENT IS AIMED AT ALL WHO DON'T GIVE A FUCK
:evil:

Post subject: Re: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:42 pm 

YOU'LL GIVE A FUCK IF THEY MANAGE TO IMPLEMENT THIS!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:52 pm 

https://youtu.be/K8q5hlDPjTI

I used to get laughed at talking about The New World order back in the 2000s when all this was getting set up. Before the internet this was coming. Tin foil hat this and that. Look at where we are at now. Hold on to your hats bitches. Head in the sand ass mofos today. Nice post, but people don't want to hear about this stuff. I'm not sure anyone will at this point. Prep and enjoy life now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:49 pm 

Prepping, hah, the only prepping I've been doing is buying a couple of large bags of rice each time I go shoppping so that over time they pile up ready for the phase where they intend to starve the poor to the point of rolling over and accepting a mind-reading slavery chip - fuck that.

You'd be amazed at how many people are not even aware that these W.E.F. psychopaths (long-ago) already patented technology that can (successfully) translate a persons thoughts into text form. What this means is that if these psychpaths ever achieve their goal of a single world-wide government, everyone will be forced to accept these chips into their body or be executed. In other words, each and every person will have a chip under their skin that is permanently streaming eveything they say and even think, live, to a govenment database.

Like I said, the sheeple will give a fuck when they realise they cannot even think in private, but by then it will be too late. The fact that technology even exists that prevents a human being from thinking in private, should send SERIOUS fucking DEATH-CHILLS through anyone with a fully functioning brain!!!

Anyway, thanks for the supportive post bruh, although prepping is not the solution. Stopping these psychopaths in their tracks is the only solution, and that is being prevented using the technology these W.E.F. psychopaths have at their disposal.