It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 pm

Post subject: Re: Important Chip Shortage News:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 9:55 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
ellaguru wrote:
you can tell the exact same thing of the World Economic Forum ...

Exactly, so what people need to ask themselves is why an operation such as the W.E.F. are permitted to invite the richest and most powerful people in the world into secret meetings where they discuss how they can use their wealth, power and influence in order to achive global domination. NONE of these psychopaths were EVER elected by anyone!

secret meetings: the funny stuff is that w.e.f. is not secret and the pepole inside doesn't do secret meetings....what i mean is that i can find all the names in their site and some video-interventions of some of them in Davos was freely sent to the mass madia (maybe it was a sort of tactic also)...for the rest i understand your point of view;
but i have another consideration to say: masonry (or freemasonry) exists since many centuries (some says that masonry is even beside french revolution etc), can we consider this an ancestor of all those lobbies/elites etc?

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 11:54 pm 

Bruh, you don't honestly think these psychopaths go to the length of travelling the world to meet in person for nothing, do you?

There is nothing said publicly that could not be said over a video conference or a phone call. When psychopaths like these chose to meet in person, it is to eliminate any chance of interception by hackers etc. The stuff these psychopaths talk about is not the sort of thing they want the public being aware of, and I dread to think of how many millions of innocent people these mass-murdering psychopaths have already killed with their plan-demic (among other things).

BTW, just to clarify to Jaytreaze, I edited my post to clarify that I don't know for sure whether they're using a Quantum Computer for that purpose, but it makes perfect sense that they would be, and it would also explain why Musk Open Sourced that Quantum Computing thing. Quantum Computing is the most dangerous tool ever devised, because it gives those who own one the upper hand in making the right moves, and they couldn't fail to make the right moves (right for them) with a Quantum Computer that has been fed with "Big Data" that's been illegally gathered from the world's population.

I suspect Musk wanted the world's population to be in possession of such technology in order to fight those in power who eventually, will indeed use it against us. Trust me when I tell you that Google, Microsoft and Zuckerberg aren't spending millions on developing their own Quantum Computers to play digital 'Strip Poker' on!

They're all developing them because each one of them understand that in order to counteract one who has a Quantum Computer behind their decision making, they must also have one. Musk on the other hand decided that the public should have one, presumably so that they have a chance at fighting what was always inevitable.

Give a psychopath the toy of their dreams, and they will use it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:16 am 

SP-USER wrote:
Bruh, you don't honestly think these psychopaths go to the length of travelling the world to meet in person for nothing, do you?

There is nothing said publicly that could not be said over a video conference or a phone call. When psychopaths like these chose to meet in person, it is to eliminate any chance of interception by hackers etc. The stuff these psychopaths talk about is not the sort of thing they want the public being aware of, and I dread to think of how many millions of innocent people these mass-murdering psychopaths have already killed with their plan-demic (among other things).

this could be true or not true, in any case many business or wars etc are or were done like that since ages...

SP-USER wrote:
I suspect Musk wanted the world's population to be in possession of such technology in order to fight those in power who eventually, will indeed use it against us. Trust me when I tell you that Google, Microsoft and Zuckerberg aren't spending millions on developing their own Quantum Computers to play digital 'Strip Poker' on!

sorry but i don't trust capitalists:)))
btw, for me he is not a sort of hero or similar, he is a business man with strong capital; ok , he could be human maybe, but keep in mind that he wants profit also

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:17 am 

lol isn't Elon in the China's pocket???? :lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/06/02/musk-twitter-tesla-china-impact/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:07 pm 

Bruh, Musk develops robots and needs China about as much a racing driver needs a brake failure. Pretty sure I've got Musk sussed, and I suspect he's keeping quiet about a lot of things. That he speaks so openly about his relationship with China, for me is indication he has something up his sleeve. A lot of Musk's success is down to the way he plays his cards in as far as communication, not just targeted long-term decision making.

Oh and bruh, please, don't take what you read in Bezos' propaganda tool too seriously. He wasn't exactly pleased when Musk took pole position from him as richest man in the world. Nor will he be pleased that Musk now has the most powerful communication platform on earth, and even owns a space-based satellite comminucation network that covers the whole of planet earth, so should the elite psychos try to cripple global access to Twitter ...

A clever dude, thinking ahead and beating the elite psychos at their own game :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:39 am 

SP-USER wrote:
A clever dude, thinking ahead and beating the elite psychos at their own game :mrgreen:

That Musk character was introduced to the collective with that Tony Stark Character. He´s in the same club for sure, just allowed to play the jester.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:56 pm 

Sure, but he's not exactly an active member. As far as I can tell he was invited many years ago but has distanced himself from the W.E.F. ever since, often contradicting their position.

Of course Musk could be just as dangerous as the rest of them, possibly even more so, but honestly, if he's on their side and not on the side of humanity then we're all fucked, so I like to think that maybe Musk's behaviour is in direct contradiction to what he observed as a W.E.F. member, and that he's making the best moves he can.

What we are witnessing is the world's largest mass-murder, one enacted by wealthy, influential psychopaths who control everything the population consumes, and the only way it will stop is if we the population rise up and put a stop to it by force (and sooner or later even the sheeple are going to realise this).

I suspect their next move is going to be to starve the population. This would explain why Gates (another W.E.F. cunt) has been taking over huge wheat-producing amounts of land in India. It would also explain the real reason that Ukraine is being targeted, because Ukraine is a major transport route for wheat and oil, so to me it all seems pretty fucking obvious what is going on here with these mass-murdering, psychopathic W.E.F. and W.H.O. cunts.

As for the Chinese dictator cunt, I do admire one thing about him. I admire the fact that as the leader of his country, he behaves in a manner that benefits only China, and he makes moves that emboldens China's power. I admire him considerably for that, because that is the role of a leader who's business it is to look after the best interest of his own Country, not others.

By stark contrast, England has Boris Johnson who is ever bit as the sell-out and insult to the (far too tolerant) British public as Theresa May was!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:26 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
Sure, but he's not exactly an active member. As far as I can tell he was invited many years ago but has distanced himself from the W.E.F. ever since, often contradicting their position.

It´s a game, to mislead the masses. coronacircus.com has some good stuff about this.

SP-USER wrote:
Of course Musk could be just as dangerous as the rest of them, possibly even more so, but honestly, if he's on their side and not on the side of humanity then we're all fucked, so I like to think that maybe Musk's behaviour is in direct contradiction to what he observed as a W.E.F. member, and that he's making the best moves he can.

Have you´ve read his tweets? This guy is just another insane intellectual and many confuse being intellectual with actual intelligence. For example his tweet:

"Making life multiplanetary expands the scope & scale of consciousness.

It also enables us to backup the biosphere, protecting all life as we know it from a calamity on Earth.

Humanity is life’s steward, as no other species can transport life to Mars. We can’t let them down."

Feeds directly into this new worldview that is being pushed to the masses. Complete insanity, i guess you can see for yourself how foolish this is?
If not i suggest reading C.G. Jung´s - Aion.

SP-USER wrote:
What we are witnessing is the world's largest mass-murder, one enacted by wealthy, influential psychopaths who control everything the population consumes, and the only way it will stop is if we the population rise up and put a stop to it by force (and sooner or later even the sheeple are going to realise this).

Yeah, that´s the fabricated cheap plot, but theres much more to this.
It always comes down to, if you got spirit or not? This world if a rubix cube for the spirit. Spirit is master of non linearity, intellectualism leads to being linear.

SP-USER wrote:
I suspect their next move is going to be to starve the population. This would explain why Gates (another W.E.F. cunt) has been taking over huge wheat-producing amounts of land in India. It would also explain the real reason that Ukraine is being targeted, because Ukraine is a major transport route for wheat and oil, so to me it all seems pretty fucking obvious what is going on here with these mass-murdering, psychopathic W.E.F. and W.H.O. cunts.

Again, its easy to suspect it since it´s the fabricated story being pushed all over the internet. And im not sayin it´s not happening. You sharing your attention with this is you giving away your energy. And im not promoting being ignorant, dont misunderstand me. But the more you read into this plot the more you become part of this shit-show. Ask your real self is this what you want or what is it that YOU want to manifest with that energy that is otherwise being fed into...

SP-USER wrote:
As for the Chinese dictator cunt, I do admire one thing about him. I admire the fact that as the leader of his country, he behaves in a manner that benefits only China, and he makes moves that emboldens China's power. I admire him considerably for that, because that is the role of a leader who's business it is to look after the best interest of his own Country, not others.

All these so called countries are just experiments on how to best control the population.
The version that works best will be pushed upon the others.
There´s so much more to this. Have a great day!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:30 pm 

URASUN wrote:
It´s a game, to mislead the masses. coronacircus.com has some good stuff about this.

I've had my head deep into looking at getting a camera sorted, so I haven't had time to read that website fully. But I read a little of the 'Season of Sacrifice' article, and in a nutshell, yeah, it's certainly a game to mislead the masses, and as I've said previously, until we forcefully take away their ability to spoon-feed the masses of sheeple out there, there is absolutely NOTHING we can do about it.

Educating the sheeple and those who live in 'Cloud Cuckoo Land' land is key to stopping these psychopaths in their tracks, and as I've said before, that is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to do when these psychos own and control EVERY popular communication platform out there. Again, I suspect this is the reason why Musk hurled 43 BILLION dollars at Twiitter, and yes, I do sincerely suspect that he did that in order to keep it out of the hands of Bezos, Gates and Zuckerberg (all of whom are major W.E.F. cunts).

I guess the future will show if my suspicions are correct, but just so you know, I don't arrive at my suspicions by following what others say (that's what sheeple do). I arrive at my suspicions through researching past behviour, current behavioural patterns, and what they each have to gain (and lose) by making the moves they make, and I cannot for the life of me imagine what the fuck Musk would gain by owning Twitter if he were on the side of the W.E.F. and W.H.O.

So it's easy to assume I'm being mislead, and while I certainly could be, we had all better hope that I'm not being, because unless a decentralised news-delivery system in created (a sort of global news reporting and delivery network equivelant of Bitcoin), then we are NEVER going to remove the masses from the manipulative clutches of these mass-murdering psychopaths and that is a fact.

These psychopaths currently control EVERYTHING that has the power to influence the masses. That's EVERYTHING apart from Twitter (hopefully) thanks to Musk!

That aside, do you have any idea what's going on with the login issues on this website? It's been fucked-up for a seriously long time now and no Administrators or Moderators appear to be taking any notice of it. It's even effecting the SP Beat Battles because they either can't get in to post a submission in time, or they can't get back in to vote in time when the Voting Poll threads arrive.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:59 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
I cannot for the life of me imagine what the fuck Musk would gain by owning Twitter if he were on the side of the W.E.F. and W.H.O.

All the world is a stage, i cant be any more obvious. He plays the counterpart.
With Trump its kinda similar. Fall for left or right and you´re being sidelined.

SP-USER wrote:
That aside, do you have any idea what's going on with the login issues on this website? It's been fucked-up for a seriously long time now and no Administrators or Moderators appear to be taking any notice of it. It's even effecting the SP Beat Battles because they either can't get in to post a submission in time, or they can't get back in to vote in time when the Voting Poll threads arrive.

No, and it´s the first time i read about it. What exactly is happening? I haven´t expirienced any issues yet...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:29 am 

SP-USER wrote:

No, and it´s the first time i read about it. What exactly is happening? I haven´t expirienced any issues yet...[/quote]

OT
have you guys tried to contact already keesj or Phemox ?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:25 am 

URASUN wrote:
All the world is a stage, i cant be any more obvious. He plays the counterpart. With Trump its kinda similar. Fall for left or right and you´re being sidelined.

I haven't fallen for either, like I said, my suspicions are just that, they're just my suspicions but they're arrived at through my own research, not research by others.

URASUN wrote:
No, and it´s the first time i read about it. What exactly is happening? I haven´t expirienced any issues yet...

TGN started a thread about it almost six months ago now, it went on for four months, but I suppose by then we all gave up hope and stopped updating the thread even though the problem is as bad as ever.

I've just updated the thread with a screenshot to show you the screen we're getting, but I recommend you read all of the thread so that you get a better idea of what's going on and the true extent of it.

Login Issue Thread:
https://sp-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=27243

ellaguru wrote:
have you guys tried to contact already keesj or Phemox ?

I was tempted to after Zindan posted that email address, but in the end I decided not to because the thread had already been active and perfectly visible to the Admins and Mods for four months by then. It basically looked as if the forum had been abandoned, so I never bothered.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:27 am 

WARNING FOR SHEEPLE:

Here's something the Sheeple might want to take a look at, people really need to watch this video right through and understand the seriousness of the comments that are coming out of that unelected psychopath's mouth - this stuff is fucking mind-blowing!!!

There is no way I could be that calm when it comes to these matters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpE5cBgl11U