It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 pm

Post subject: Re: Blackpool: Desire and Depravity
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:00 pm 

They've been shooting a film here for three days now but I didn't want to say anything until I knew more about it. Unfortunately I cannot find anything more about it, but whatever it is, I'm told it stars Cate Blanchett and Kevin Kline.

I'm so very close to the filthy rich right now, yet so very far ... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:57 pm 

Hi. I'm new here but I live in Blackpool too. Small world.

https://soundcloud.com/franckblanc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:06 am 

Welcome to the madhouse, bruh!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:47 pm 

I didn't want to start a new thread for this so I thought I'd post it in here instead.

It's about my Blackpool Donkey, I've had to give him to a donkey sanctuary so that he can be with some female donkeys cause he's become an absolute liability. He keeps escaping and I end up having to follow his hoof marks up the beach in order to find him!

He misses the days of having women ride him on the beach you see, he was always turned on by that so he goes out looking for excitement trying to relive his happy memories of days gone by. Unfortunately, the other day went a bit too far cause I caught him just in time to prevent the first Human-Donkey hybrid being conceived, seriously, the result could have made even the Chinese government jealous in the field of DNA fuckery!

Long story short, I followed his hoof marks two bloody miles up the beach to the dunes at St Annes a few days ago, only to find him preparing himself to make use of his donkey appendage on a couple of unsuspecting women who were subathing on the beach, and seriously, I just cannot be doing with it (see attached).

I mean you expect that, don't you, to be sumbathing on the beach only to turn around and discover a horny donkey admiring your ass and planning to make damn good use of it!

So anyway, he's living with a bunch of donkey friends now and I'm quite sure their entire female stock will be pregnant by the end of the week, but that's their problem!