Post subject: Lexi - The Butcher's Daughter
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:32 pm 

Attachment:
Rustlers-Butchers-Daughter-1.jpg
Rustlers-Butchers-Daughter-1.jpg [ 322.17 KiB | Viewed 6692 times ]
Attachment:
Rustlers-Butchers-Daughter-2.jpg
Rustlers-Butchers-Daughter-2.jpg [ 422.85 KiB | Viewed 6692 times ]

Came across this a few month back now and thought I'd post about it under Freedom of Speech because frankly, if you think the attack on freedom of speech (and freedom of expression) is in a bad way now, then this one will demonstrate to you that it was already in full-swing back in 2012.

Here in the UK there's a brand that produces Microwave Burgers, a brand called Rustlers. Since the product is meat-based (and for some strange reason they see their target audience as 16-24 year-old males), they came up with a plan to target that audience through the use of Lexi, the Butcher's Daughter with a very nice rack!

Putting aside for a moment the fact that this ad campaign is going to appeal to heterosexual men of all ages, can you believe they actually banned them from putting this stuff on the side of buses, bus shelters and billboards etc?

What a shame, I think it's very arty, love the aesthetic and obviously nobody in the right mind is going to object getting an eye-full of Lexi whilst walking down the street. Not unless, that is, you happen to be part of the then budding cancel culture that has since gotten so out of control it's gotten to the point now where I honestly feel we need to start sterilising the interfering bastards in order to stop them breeding!

Why can't people mind their own fucking business and stop insulting peoples intelligence?

Cancel Culture Twat with a Blog Wrote:
"The entire campaign is tied to sexual exploitation of women. Yes, the demographic will interact with the brand but at what cost?"

Hmmm ... well let's see now, how about 15 million men get an unexpected boner, and Rustlers get to sell another 15 Million burgers? I mean really, at "what other cost" can there be you utterly moronic, cancel-culture twat?

How long is this pointless attack against males being males going to be tolerated, exactly? Does society have to be pushed into publicly hanging these 'Cancel Culture' twats before they learn to understand that it's perfectly normal for a male to be exited by a female, regardless of scenario?

They're suggesting it's "sexual exploitation of women". How the fuck can it be exploitation if she willingly took the money to model for the ad campaign? And I'm guessing "Lexi" likes it as much as the audience do or she wouldn't have accepted the role in the first place. All I know is it makes me want to put Lexi on the butchers slab right away and give that beautiful rack of hers a very thorough examination! And before anyone says anything, yes, that was intentionally tongue-in-cheek to piss-off the 'Cancel-Culture' twats out there!

Would love to have seen these ads on the sides of buses, bus shelters and those giant billboards throughout the UK. The aesthetic even manages to have a very British feel to it, and let's not forget, for many, they would have raised a smile even if they failed to raise a stiffy! Looks way classier than the boring, uncreative shit we see everywhere nowadays. I like it, feels raw and raunchy, and there's nothing wrong with some hottie practicing some songe-in-cheek humour boys and girls, so whenever you see these 'Cancel-Culture' twats dare to present their ugly-selves in public, be sure to at least generate a counter-response like I am doing here, and this guy did in direct reponse to it:

Josh Wrote:
"Well, they have an advert and I have a boner, so it’s a win win."

So well-done Ruslters, I don't like your new signature sauce, but you get top marks for being tongue-in-cheek and daring in the totalitarian, freedom-infringing, politically-corrected UK we now live in. This bullshit is thanks to the ASA ladies and gentlemen, another bunch of cunts who need putting out to grass.

Rant over :evil:

Last edited by SP-USER on Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Lexi - The Butchers Daughter
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:52 pm 

Another top advert from Rustlers, I love the way they correctly depict the Police routinely abusing the public, no change there then!

Big-Up Rustlers (and use of the 3:4 aspect ratio is cool too):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abPJJB3yqno

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:09 am 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
Ah yeah ..real working class food..where the plastic packaging is actually tastier and contains more vitamins than the contents of the 'meal'..

Click on the link and enjoy one for yourself ... :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... gs-it.html

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:28 pm 

Hey Lexi, did you see that? :lol:

Danswift doubting the quality of your merchandise, having a pop at you just cause a stupid fly got sucked into a vacuum packing machine and ended-up vacuum packed along with a burger!

Show him how angry you are babe, you know, do that look again ...

Attachment:
Lexi.jpg
Lexi.jpg [ 132.74 KiB | Viewed 6615 times ]

Hell yeah, that's it, oh you're a good girl you are! Oh and don't forget to drop him a hint of how you dealt with those ASA dictator cunts for banning you ...

Attachment:
Rustlers-Butchers-Daughter-4.jpg
Rustlers-Butchers-Daughter-4.jpg [ 293.35 KiB | Viewed 6615 times ]

Oooh, that's a bit naughty ... naughty Lexi ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:47 pm 

SP-USER wrote:

:))

Post subject: Re: Lexi - The Butcher's Daughter
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:22 pm 

@ellaguru - Yup, I think it's a cool (and clever) ad :wink:

Rustlers' narrative for the ad known as "80 Years of Torment" was ...

"History. Wasn’t it terrible?

Thank the heavens you’re alive now and don’t have to experience the horrors of the past. Unlike your forebears who had to suffer through terrible things like conscription, food rationing and dial up internet. Fortunately, today we are blessed with wonderful things that make our lives absolutely brilliant. Like Rustlers Burgers.

It’s time we reminded ourselves that we live in a day and age where a delicious flame grilled burger takes just 90 seconds to cook...and not in an era when children were forced to shovel coal.

What a time to be alive."

Post subject: Re: Lexi - The Butcher's Daughter
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:27 pm 

Hey, found another, she don't give-up easily :lol:

Attachments:
Rustlers-Butchers-Daughter-3.jpg
Rustlers-Butchers-Daughter-3.jpg [ 189.38 KiB | Viewed 6530 times ]