It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:33 am

Post subject: Artists Using Odysee
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:16 pm 

I have no idea if he visits here, but just wanted to say a personal Big-Up to Lifted Noise. I just noticed he started a channel on the blockchain-based video hosting site odysee.com

Not only that, he's been uploading videos there despite getting few to zero views on his videos there, and he's been doing this for over three years now, so that's dedication for ya, unless perhaps it's done automatic with a script or something.

I'm led to believe that uploading to a block-chain based video hosting site means that your video can never be pulled off the blockchain, that even the website cannot remove it from the blockchain, not even the law can remove it, no one can, it's said to be as secure as BitCoin.

What this means is that when YouTube becomes so ubearable that even the most tolerant will no longer tolerate it, Lifted Noise will already be ahead of the game with three years worth of content just waiting to be played, so big-up to the guy for common sense and dedication.

That dedication will pay off in the end because this is blockchain, and I urge anyone else here who uploads to YouTube to follow his example and start uploading to Odysee too.

Always remember that when you link to a video on a blockchain, you know it is safe, so much better to link to videos on Odysee than YouTube.

Check it out, he has some SP-404MKII stuff on there too:
https://odysee.com/@LiftedNoise:5?view=content

Post subject: Re: Artists Using Odysee
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:14 pm 

I've updated the title of this thread so it can act as a sort of heads-up thread for artists who have a channel on odysee.com

If you have an SP-based channel on odysee.com feel free to post a link to it in this thread!