It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm

Post subject: Re: What Style of Jazz is This?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:23 pm 

zendan wrote:
oh and i know you guys find my rocky love life so entertaining, here's a song i like to listen to when i'm missing my main ex https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZCm_i6YvAk

Well ok bro, if you say so, but personally I think the conversation went more like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PIyqH1rrsQ

"Man On The Line" is a great album btw 8)

Attachments:
ManOnTheLine.jpeg
ManOnTheLine.jpeg [ 43.31 KiB | Viewed 2527 times ]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:20 am 

zendan wrote:
i acknowledge the fact that danswift and yourself have some good knowledge, but you're a whole ass douchebag, and anyone can see that if they dig through your post history

the only people i disrespect are those who disrespect me <3

Again, no one has ever came at you, without you coming at them.

First off here is every post I have been apart of for easy digging:
https://sp-forums.com/search.php?keywor ... mit=Search

Here are yours for the two monikers you use. Not sure how many more you have.

Honestly dig though my history? No one needs to even dig to see how you treat people.

This is my first ever post to you helping you out and fixing your problem. You took it to the next level.
https://sp-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25386

Here's another including a DIY to help you out with your pads.
https://sp-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26739

Then a month or so ago you posted a question on how to fix dead pads.

Also,
Are you referring to this line? When you say dig though my post?

"If I was trying to attack you on a personal level I would of told you to quit jacking off in your dead moms panties.
Also, not sure how my previous post makes me "stuck up". I'm here to contribute, you're here to ruin a good forum.
Didn't you say you were done with this forum like three months ago?
Feel free to call me a cunt or whatever, my piece has been said and I will go back to ignoring your "I need attention" needy bullshit.
On a serious tip, you should probably get tested cause I think your whore ass mom gave me HIV and I know you were fucking her to.
Da Crane."

You have given no consideration for anyone that you personally attack yet you want to victimize yourself. If you need help with your machine, I have no problem helping. Your attempts to try and make me look bad? I really don't care.

As always feel free to start your remark back as "lmoa" cause that seems to be all you have to protect that soft shell.

I reached out to you personally to get involved in this album for a mom whose kid killed himself cause that's how you said you were feeling at the time and you sent some shit remark back to me. To this day this lady calls me every year to say thank you to the people that made this album.
https://sp-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25449
This is positive shit that you could be a apart of. You could help instead of hinder, that is your choice.

No one lost interest in hardware. They lost interest in this forum because it is now irrelevant due to this shit. Maybe the shit talk makes you feel like you are relevant, or you just need it to be noticed to feel like you are somebody.

Look at the list of people involved prior to your first post.
Again:
"it was a wonderful community until it died out"
"Ask yourself why it died out."

Crane.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:43 am 

Crane wrote:
If I was trying to attack you on a personal level I would of told you to quit jacking off in your dead moms panties.

On a serious tip, you should probably get tested cause I think your whore ass mom gave me HIV and I know you were fucking her to."

Don't sweat it, Crane. He's just very vocal about his sexual practices. Believe it or not, a few weeks back he told me he'd been making my mother beat him off!

I asked her about it and she doesn't recall any of it :lol:

Last edited by SP-USER on Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:24 am 

Trust me, I ain't sweatin' shit.
That is the comment that he is referring to that makes me a bad guy. Despite everything he has said to others.

So I reposted it for him.

The worst part is...I did end up getting full blown aids from that whore.

Also fix your quote Zendan didn't say that I did. He needs that to be known

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:44 am 

Crane wrote:
The worst part is...I did end up getting full blown aids from that whore.

Sorry 'bout that, fixed the quote, and if it's any consolation they recently revealed 'The Jab' contains a strain of HIV, so there'll be a lot more joining you in your battle.

The whole idea is to destroy the immune system. Massess of people self-volunteering to cull themselves make it easier for the establishment to take control of the remaining population, which will be massively reduced over the coming years.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:04 pm 

Shit - Was just reading that thread Crane posted about getting an album together for that lady and found myself following another link to where Zindan went into the reason for his depression.

Just want to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR here and point out I had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER about his ex cheating on him. I would never have posted "Man On The Line" if I'd known about it (which appears to be about a cheating partner). Sorry bro, it's just coincidence that's all.

You have my sympathy in fact, you really do, and you shouldn't let the cheating bitch ruin your life. It is precisely because of the behaviour of those cheating, disrespectful social-media-poisoned, head-in-phone 'Modern Woman' slut-types, that I have no time for them (I've touched upon this before).

Most men seem to prefer sleeping around, perfectly natural I know but I honestly would rather just settle down with a soul mate for life than live that sort of existence (I've touched upon that before as well). What keeps me sane is that I'm not bad looking, and I think I could pull fairly easily any time I wanted. But for me that feels like giving in, it's not what I want so I never pursue it. In the meantime I'm perfectly happy to visit vintage-erotica-forums whenever I feel the urge!

I know they're out there, and I'm quite prepared to wait as long as it takes to find the sort of woman I'm after. Drink, drugs, all that shit, what's the point, it's clearly not doing you any favours so the obvious thing to do (for anyone to do), is stop the fuck doing it!

If only you knew what I have to deal with, it would likely drive you to your grave, yet I don't turn to any of the shit you're turning to.

Less than five years ago I was in line for ownership of two properties worth a total in excess of £300K. I was also well on my way to releasing a brand new 3-Head cassette deck onto the market, it was a passion as well as a plan to cash-in on the inevitable come-back of the cassette format on the back of vinyl, and to launch a brand to go along with it. Then the legal shit kicked in and I was prevented from accessing my own work by a bent solicitor and a bent judge servicing the snake's every wish. Today, less than five years later, it looks as if I've lost both properties, I live in a rented flat with no furniture other than the swivel office chair I'm currently sitting on (I don't even have a bed), and around £1,600 in the bank (£400 if I'd not just returned the MODX).

I'm also no closer to finding my soul mate either, and all because of that situation, so would you think it fair of me to say I'm pretty fucking depressed myself?

Trust me bro, quit the drinking, quit the drugs and pull yourself together because unless you do, the ONLY way is down. Being disrespected by others doesn't excuse you direspecting others yourself (unless they are those who disrespected you). I've not had chance to listen to the album yet, but man, that project Crane pulled together and the sheer fucking love the participants showed in making it happen, they are good people, and it just goes to show how inappropriate all the trolling and multiple account crap is on here.

I can honestly say I have one account on here and it is this one, and the same should apply for everyone. What's needed is a 'Troll Account Amnesty' whereby everyone with a troll account logs into an amnesty thread using their troll accounts and announces the account as a troll account. A moderator should delete every such account. People just need to stop disrespcting people and stop disrespecting beat battles.

This is just another perfect example of why I lay into Social Media and the Psychopaths behind it so much; it is breeding nothing but disrespect in society, it is absolute fucking poison and needs to be done-away with once and for all!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:13 am 

Crane wrote:
blah blah blah blah

tl;dr :roll:

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:13 am 

Not sure my sympathy for you is well placed. You just proved again you have no respect even for those who help you out. I don't see any example of Crane disrespecting you, but I see endless demonstrations of you disrespecting others (including him). That one about fixing your pads was especially telling, cause the reason he was telling you all that (and even went to the trouble of taking photographs for you) is due to the conductive content of the spray, you dummy!

Did it fix your 404?

Have to ask since you're obviously still using one :lol: