It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:25 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: What Style of Jazz is This?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:54 am 

Just goes to show how much vitriol you have, Zindan, because if you had actually bothered to listen to "LoopmantrA's Trash Beats" then you would have an idea of how old he is. Not agreeing with you on this attack at all dude. I'm not aware of any previous falling-out you two may have had, but to me he comes across as a chilled beat-maker who really enjoys what he does, and what he does is most certainly NOT "Trash", he's a bloody wizard with that thing!

So, what the fuck are you talking about?

I know I'm responsible for calling people "Chicken-Shit Beat-Makers" and telling Danswift his beats are "Nothing Beyond Average", but I like to think all involved are smart enough to take it on the chin as the joke it was meant to be. It was a tongue-in-cheek attempt to coerce participation in the beat battle at the time, that's all. You seem to be attacking pretty much everyone for no reason at all though, and by the way, here's the "old" guy you're attacking if you want to see him ...

LoopmantrA in chilled beat-making mode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DdLkkWei2w

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:03 am 

Thanks for the kind words brothers SP-USER & Crane!
Much respect to all the true heads out there, doing this for fun and because it's a necessity to express oneself, and not to go into some obscure dick measuring contest for no apparent reason. :)

To clarify - I'm 41 (as of next week, October 9th)

And also to clarify (though I've been saying that quite a lot a while back, and Zindan knows it) - I'm a bassist/drummer/percussionist, have a career besides all this, so I don't spend that much time perfecting my beat making (production wise at least), still is just for shits and giggles, so there's always room for improvement, and we all know that

Here's the thing - I'm able to draw a line (and I do believe most of us are, especially the members you mentioned Crane) between an absolute troglodyte of a person, and the beats he's making.

Zindan beats are pretty good, most of the time. Could use more groove on the drums, and a different variety of EFX since he's using pretty much the same combos 99% of the time, but that's a personal preference, and I do it myself (default combos) and I said it before couple of times - will say it again, despite being an rotten deer carcass cum stain of a person - I will still vote for his beat, if I like it.

Now, since I went through this sh*t with this dude, and took my share of his "nobody likes me, because I'm the best, and y'all suck", as well his constant fear of entering the arena in previous years (glad that changed tbh, brings new flavours), not to mention all the game plays, like literally child games (waiting for the very last day before announcing he's "cooking something and needs more time", then trolling every five minutes to inform us about the progress of his battle track, as if anyone gives a fck lol) as well as opening multiple accounts to vote for himself, crying out loud if someone god forbid breaks any rules hahaha like a fckn five year old..

I mean, that's old news. Hah. Just ignore the brat and move on, that's what I decided.
He's not fit to lick the pads on SPs of the members here, just a sad, pathetic attention whoring freak smh

One thing I'll admit- though he never entered that battle against me (first changing the rules constantly, then going through some personal shit, because hey - Zindan is always going through some shit, he sure informs us all the time meticulously haha) he did took it like a man and was away for a full year off the forum. Much respect for that

Cheers to y'all fam keep 'em rocking!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:40 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
I said it before couple of times - will say it again, despite being an rotten deer carcass cum stain of a person - I will still vote for his beat, if I like it.

Same here. I joke around a lot and realise I'm very tounge-in-cheek a lot of the time, but one thing I will never do is disrespect participants in a competition. It wouldn't matter if a best friend went up against a worst enemy, I'd still vote for the worst enemy if I genuinely enjoyed their beat more.

Not sure what's going-on with Zindan, but I suspect it might be financial stress from some of the stuff he writes. I find a lot of the stuff Zindan says (and does) to be absolutely hilarious if I'm honest about it (he's very entertaining), but I really didn't like him handing a valid vote to a troll in the face of genuine participants, because it's the valid votes that really count. I thought that was mind-blowingly disrespectful and bang out of order (and he was duly sent over to Ilsa for punishment for it).

Danswift on the other hand, he said he was busy and didn't have time to enter the battle. I thought he was playing chicken at the time, but it seems he was telling the truth, it looks like he was working on a drum cover and I have to say, I'm very impressed (well done Danswift if this is you).

He should probably have hidden the giant Teddy-Bear before filming it though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2sLRfe8nT4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:52 pm 

SP-User, you're a cool dude. Its funny how people say this place died when they the ones that killed it.

This place such a mess, that its not even acknowledged as being the first forum with the 404mk2 news thanks to Wedley, all props are going to elektronauts and mainstream blogs.

Mark and Chuk missed a big opportunity by not keeping this place up to date. Now you got trolls and gremlins who SIGNED AN AGREEMENT to the forum rules and politics are running freely around here.

Roland used to come by here, Dibia$e and Jon Wayne too. In fact, this was the place where labels looked for artists and new styles of music. But lack of administration support and the trolling made this place a laughing stock.

SP sub forums in other forums get more traffic than this place.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:00 pm 

I'm even cooler in the winter time, known to reach freezing point during those times, cheers bro!

He once blamed me for killing-off the forum but I know for a fact that isn't true. It was pretty much dead as a Dodo when I came here and if anything, I think my presence here might even have livened it up a little bit.

It's sad to hear the forum is just a shadow of its former self though, and that it's lost notable artists and even Roland themselves. As Crane points out, best to help the place rise again, and I agree, I wish all this troll account nonsense would stop and I hope Zindan heeds such a policy of respect himself starting with his latest SPBB.

There was a guy on here the other day who I thought might be a Roland shill. I have no idea if he was, but either way, I don't trash-talk companies for the sake of it, it's not troll-talk. My opinion of the current 404 is (and will remain) that it's an absolute lemming due to the unacceptable short-comings it suffered throughout its entire production life-span, and nothing has changed even though I'd have bought another if the MKII had not been leaked. Important to note, that once I had read the features and specs of the MKII, I could not have been faster to praise Roland for it, and I did so immediately after posting the specs. I'm not one to suck-up to corporates, I owe them nothing and neither do any of us, it's up to them to earn our repsect if they want our cash.

Interesting to hear about the props going to other forums despite Wedley posting here first. Maybe people should point out on the other forums that the game was up with Wedley's original pics posted here, which oddly now seem to have disappeared.

I wonder if the skin manufacturer made him take them down? :?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:41 am 

:lol: wintertime!

Yeah, I remember your shenanigans :D But I was never offended though, and you never sucker punched members. A little trolling is fun but when it drags on, it just becomes a dirty wet rag that you don't wanna see anymore.

You know, YouTube deleted all my comments linking to Wedley's OP here. Thats how much of a dirty wet rag this place is. You get an SP, you come here for interaction and help and all you get is some creep attacking you, calling you retard. If I were Roland and wanted new customers, I would blacklist this forum too.

I did get in touch with my salesguy, all he can say was that their listing is ready to launch but need Roland's ok. It may be $499 but they haven't even got the msrp yet for our street price.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:46 am 

Ill Green wrote:
You know, YouTube deleted all my comments linking to Wedley's OP here. Thats how much of a dirty wet rag this place is. You get an SP, you come here for interaction and help and all you get is some creep attacking you, calling you retard. If I were Roland and wanted new customers, I would blacklist this forum too.

there's already enough resources on this forum, learn to use the search box

same fucking questions get asked 1,000,000,000,000,000 times by dumb fucks with their first SP on here

@loopmantra, seems i struck a nerve pointing out your autism and wack beats
sorry about that, b

oh yeah, and the whole thing you mentioned about all my beats sounding the same? it's called structure LMAO your arrhythmic clusterfucks of garbage noise are only pleasant for your own ears, trust that <3

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:48 am 

SP-USER wrote:
Just goes to show how much vitriol you have, Zindan, because if you had actually bothered to listen to "LoopmantrA's Trash Beats" then you would have an idea of how old he is. Not agreeing with you on this attack at all dude. I'm not aware of any previous falling-out you two may have had, but to me he comes across as a chilled beat-maker who really enjoys what he does, and what he does is most certainly NOT "Trash", he's a bloody wizard with that thing!

So, what the fuck are you talking about?

lmao i been on this site for years, b. you don't know what you're talking about

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:54 am 

Crane wrote:
I respect that Danswift has an incredible knowledge of music. I respect that I am the only person on this forum that knows how to fix sp's and the correct part numbers. I respect that no one will come close to the beats that IIII whatever the fuck post up.

"Old timers" that have knowledge are no longer active because of this bullshit.
It is a forum for SP's not trash talking, I am not saying that you need to agree with anyone. I sure don't. Just respect them as their advise comes from years of experience.

"it was a wonderful community until it died out"
Ask yourself why it died out.

lmao it died out because the site gradually lost functionality and people have gradually lost interest in hardware

i acknowledge the fact that danswift and yourself have some good knowledge, but you're a whole ass douchebag, and anyone can see that if they dig through your post history

the only people i disrespect are those who disrespect me <3

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:01 am 

zendan wrote:
your arrhythmic clusterfucks of garbage noise are only pleasant for your own ears, trust that <3

Oh, but I do trust that. That's precisely the reason I'm doing it, as mentioned above, I'm having fun.
You're the one desperately seeking for attention, recognition, fame and respect - ironically by constantly dissing others while at the same time proclaiming that you're the best and everyone hates you for it.
And then you wonder why you ain't getting any haha

Sorry about that kiddo, but keep up the good work <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:41 am 

Ill Green wrote:
:lol: wintertime!

Yeah, I remember your shenanigans :D But I was never offended though, and you never sucker punched members. A little trolling is fun but when it drags on, it just becomes a dirty wet rag that you don't wanna see anymore.

Ah yes, the wintertime!

That time of year where bikini-clad babes have vacated the beach, SP-USER's humour reaches a relentless freezing point, and the trolls get beaten at their own game! Homies gonna go round calling me a retard, well I figure those homies gonna get some trolling back at 'em! Fact is I am schizophrenic (I have a mild form of it), but I've never been officially diagnosed with it and have kept it from my family my whole life. I figured there was no need for them (or anyone else really) to know about it. But yeah, I started hearing voices in my early teens, but that stuff about talking to my cassette multi-tracks was really just me having fun getting back at the trolls.

I knew Zindan was young even before he told us his age. But with age will come wisdom, and with wisdom will come the realisation that trolling is one thing, and disrespect is another. When this finally hits him like a wrecking-ball he'll finally quit the disrespect, but in the meantime, I'm happy to go along with watching Zindan fantasize about getting laid so much he needs to ask us whether he should allow some giant-breasted babe to sleep with him. And all at a time he's touching his pee-pee so much he's forgetting to zip-up again before going shopping for groceries. I'm guessing that poor old lady who got an eye-full is still in hospital having her sides stitched for laughing so hard. But yeah, I'm sure we all feel the deepest of sympathy for Zindan having to make such hard decisions in life.

Could just be me but listening to Zindan often makes me think of this song I had on 45 as a kid:

I'm just a Scarecrow
As everyone knows
All that I'm good for's
To scare-off the crows
I wish I was handsome
Then I'd get a bride
But I know that I'm not
Even handsome inside

I'm so lonely
An ugly old Scarecrow
Who'd be a Scarecrow
Like me

Standing outside
In the wind and the rain
Wishing so badly
Again and again
That I were a human
Inside in the warm
A nice cup of tea
Far away from the storm

I'm so lonely
An ugly old Scarecrow
Who'd be a Scarecrow
Like me

Plenty of nothing
Yes that's what I've got
Except for my dreams
All of nothing's my lot
No singing nor dancing
What a laugh that would be
The humans get that
So it isn't for me

I'm so lonely
An ugly old Scarecrow
Who'd be a Scarecrow
Like me

And the Crowman's my maker
I'm stuck in ten acre
Who'd be a Scarecrow
Not me

Some seriously deep-ass lyrics there from our poor homie Worzel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUsCN-NH0fI

Big-up, Worzel, big-up 8)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:28 pm 

i'm so desperate 8) follow my https://www.instagram.com/p/CEQZLeeJ4Dx/

and my https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OH0EofnLPo <3

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:33 pm 

oh and i know you guys find my rocky love life so entertaining, here's a song i like to listen to when i'm missing my main ex https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZCm_i6YvAk

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:58 pm 

Sorry bro, I don't visit any of Fuckerberg's 'Dens of Societal Abuse' :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:17 pm 

You know if y’all just admit that you’re lonely as fuck and this forum is the only place where you feel like you have friends, it may change the dialog here.

Venting your personal issues on a random Internet forum is a cry for help. You should prob take a break from the internet and deal with your shit.

Or not.

I think most people on here don’t give a fuck about your problems or origins story. If anything it’s just entertainment.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next