It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: What Style of Jazz is This?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:32 pm 

:lol: you still on soundcloud!

What joke you are :lol:

Just stop it man, stop making a fool of yourself:lol: everybody knows you can hack followers :lol:

My followers are real people.

You such a dork its unbelievable! That fucking thread of yours "Thank you Mark" what a dickface :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:40 pm 

Ill Green wrote:
:lol: you still on soundcloud!

What joke you are :lol:

Just stop it man, stop making a fool of yourself:lol: everybody knows you can hack followers :lol:

My followers are real people.

You such a dork its unbelievable! That fucking thread of yours "Thank you Mark" what a dickface :lol:

LMAO this old man is so sad :lol: sorry i hit a nerve, buddy

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:44 pm 

zendan wrote:

You couldn't even hit the table :lol:

Sorry your soundcloud dreams were pissed on.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:47 pm 

Ill Green wrote:
zendan wrote:

You couldn't even hit the table :lol:

Sorry your soundcloud dreams were pissed on.

didn't you just make fun of soundcloud being old news? then you suggested that my soundcloud followers are fake while yours are real? so does soundcloud matter or not, old man? :lol: :lol: someone's butthurt

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:52 pm 

Eh, go back to sleep Zendan. You wouldn't even step to me in real life... stick to soundcloud. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:00 pm 

Ill Green wrote:
Eh, go back to sleep Zendan. You wouldn't even step to me in real life... stick to soundcloud. :lol:

hop in the arena, little bitch :wink:

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:08 pm 

Why? To battle at beats?

Hey how bout this? You won!

Feel happy now little Dorthy?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:03 am 

zendan wrote:
Ill Green wrote:

Didn't the last time you did this end in a battle between you and loopmantra for a six month expulsion? And you never even entered a beat?

Just wondering why you are coming at Ill Green for no reason. He has been a great influence on all kinds of machines. He has sh*t loads of videos and comments, tips on all the shit that comes out. He test it all and is well respected across many forums.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:46 pm 

Good to see you back, Crane, and Zindan's been having a go at a few people lately :lol:

He's even attacking the new 404 which actually looks very good and seems to have solved the current model's short-comings. Laughably, I think the attack is fresh coming from him considering he attacked me for ranting about the short-comings of the current model. Doesn't make sense to attack me for ranting about very real issues, and then attack the machine that Roland have released, validating that those issues were worth ranting about in the first place!

The homie's gone crazy, he's got a radioactive brain you see :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:57 pm 

Crane wrote:
zendan wrote:
Ill Green wrote:

Didn't the last time you did this end in a battle between you and loopmantra for a six month expulsion? And you never even entered a beat?

Just wondering why you are coming at Ill Green for no reason. He has been a great influence on all kinds of machines. He has sh*t loads of videos and comments, tips on all the shit that comes out. He test it all and is well respected across many forums.

lmao i been in the arena all the time lately, and all my beats blown loopmantra's trash noises out of the water

anyways, i firmly believe in the concept of treating others how you wish to be treated 8) so when someone disrespects me, i figure they want to be disrespected in return! :wink:

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:22 pm 

So they did, the Turkish band you mentioned "Moğollar" did music for those old Turkish films.

I really like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAUYzkqVq5Q

Apparently it's from an old Turkish film called "Devlerin Aşkı", and sucker that I am for old Turkish movies I'll have to take a look at the film as well now! I feel like I'm in for a few gems if I dig further so will definitely do so.

BTW, not really into the folky stuff myself, but since you are you might like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rURDSyxhwFE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:29 am 

zendan wrote:

lmao i been in the arena all the time lately, and all my beats blown loopmantra's trash noises out of the water

anyways, i firmly believe in the concept of treating others how you wish to be treated 8) so when someone disrespects me, i figure they want to be disrespected in return! :wink:

Loopmantra makes incredible beats and flips and is far from trash. He has never disrespected you. Ill green has never disrespected you. Yet you seem eager to disrespect the people that are willing to help you out. This is a forum for talking about machines, beats, etc., for like minded people. Not trash talking. I am old like Ill and loop, so I have no reason to hide behind the internet. What I post is what I would say to your face.
No one is disrespecting you, a lot of these fools have gone out of their way to make you apart of the community, and to be your friend.

Life is to short, it is fine to disagree and have argument, but that is the beauty of a forum. To discuss. No need for trash talk, lets let this place rise.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:51 am 

Crane wrote:

Loopmantra makes incredible beats and flips and is far from trash. He has never disrespected you. Ill green has never disrespected you. Yet you seem eager to disrespect the people that are willing to help you out. This is a forum for talking about machines, beats, etc., for like minded people. Not trash talking. I am old like Ill and loop, so I have no reason to hide behind the internet. What I post is what I would say to your face.
No one is disrespecting you, a lot of these fools have gone out of their way to make you apart of the community, and to be your friend.

Life is to short, it is fine to disagree and have argument, but that is the beauty of a forum. To discuss. No need for trash talk, lets let this place rise.

LMFAO bruh are you high or just trolling extremely hard rn? :lol: crane seems to have forgotten everything he's said on these forums over the past few years :lol: man the people who are still active in this ghost town of a forum never fail to amuse me :mrgreen:

i've been a part of this community for years, and it was a wonderful community until it died out, until only a small bunch of shitty people and trolls were left over

i seriously doubt loop is as old as you and ill btw, crane, and if he is that's just tragic lmao

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:11 am 

zendan wrote:

LMFAO bruh are you high or just trolling extremely hard rn? :lol: man the people who are still active in this ghost town of a forum never fail to amuse me :mrgreen:

i've been a part of this community for years, and it was a wonderful community until it died out, until only a small bunch of shitty people and trolls were left over

i seriously doubt loop is as old as you and ill btw, crane, and if he is that's just tragic lmao

As you said "it was a wonderful community until it died out". It died out cause it is nothing but trash talking.

I don't know how old loop is, I just know he makes great shit and videos for everything he enters and I respect that. And I respect that Ill Green makes a video on every machine that he test. I respect that Danswift has an incredible knowledge of music. I respect that I am the only person on this forum that knows how to fix sp's and the correct part numbers. I respect that no one will come close to the beats that IIII whatever the fuck post up.

"Old timers" that have knowledge are no longer active because of this bullshit.
It is a forum for SP's not trash talking, I am not saying that you need to agree with anyone. I sure don't. Just respect them as their advise comes from years of experience.

"it was a wonderful community until it died out"
Ask yourself why it died out.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:40 am 

Hang on ...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next