It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:50 pm 

BitChute

Putting this under Freedom of Speech, the ultimate YouTube alternative (huge website).

- Fed-up of Establishment-run YouTube auto-deleting your posts to help their agenda?
- Think everyone but yourself is asleep?
- Feel like you're banging your head against a brick wall?

Keep an eye on the amount of views and comments this video is getting on BitChute:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bgKs43kivxr9/

Bet you can't watch that video on YouTube!!!

Spread the word homies, BitChute is awesome and it won't be long before it overtakes YouTube in popularity if enough people promote it with links like this one. So whenever you see some poor unaware person on YouTube wondering why their comments keeps getting auto-deleted, share this link with them, tell them to watch it, and ask them to take the time to read the comments left for this video. I'm sure they will thank you for it.

On BitChute, with no establishment to get in the way, you REALLY get to see what people think because you get to read uncensored comments. This is how it SHOULD be, complete freedom in news, complete freedom in opinion, and complete freedom to comment ...

WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO COMMENT 8)

Post subject: Re: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:48 pm 

Should be a safer bet than YouTube for uploading your beats to as well, by the way.

BitChute is not completely without censorship but as you can see from the comments in the video linked above, I think you'd have to say something pretty fucking serious to get it removed!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:19 am 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
Quote:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitChute

November 2018, BitChute was banned from PayPal.PayPal also banned Alex Jones, the Proud Boys, Tommy Robinson, and several anti-fascist groups and users at the same time.] In 2019, crowdfunding website IndieGogo also banned BitChute. BitChute has also been banned from using Patreon and Stripe.[

In January 2019, BitChute announced in a post on Gab that they would move their domains over to Epik, a small domain registrar known for accepting the registration of websites that host far-right content.

As of January 2021, BitChute was in the process of being reported to Ofcom by the Community Security Trust after discovering Holocaust denial and Holocaust glorification content on the website.

"Since launching, BitChute has accommodated far-right groups and individuals.[a] The Southern Poverty Law Center wrote in 2019 that the site hosts "hate-fueled material", the Anti-Defamation League wrote in 2020 that "BitChute has become a hotbed for violent, conspiratorial and hate-filled video propaganda, and a recruiting ground for extremists", and Bellingcat wrote in 2021 that the platform was "rife with racism and hate speech".

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:14 am 

Exactly, what more proof do you need that BitChute is NOT establishment run? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PayPal are establishment controlled, muppet. In order to know who's controlling something you simply need to look into who attacks it, and what is and isn't allowed to be posted on any given platform. For example, you just quoted them allowing videos of Holocaust denial. In this context it is completely irrelevant whether the Holocaust existed or not. What is relevant is that you have the right to chose whether you believe it did or not. It is your natural born right to have your own opinion on the matter and it is also your natural born right to voice that opinion without going to prison for it.

Or do you support the establishment model of imprisoning people for voicing an opinion, Danswift?

Not sure why a freedom-respecting alternative to the establishment monster that is YouTube is a problem for you, but thanks anyway for helping me promote BitChute even better than I promoted it myself. They're working on making it completely decentralised too over time by the way, so that's more good news on the BitChute front!

FUCK YouTube and FUCK the establishment monster that is behind it. The sooner the likes of YouTube, Facebook and Twitter lose their power and influence, the sooner the world can get back to not only resembling normality, but offering massively improved quality of life.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:27 am 

So you want to promote a platform on which videos and comments calling for the extermination of Jews, praising Hitler,glorifying violent beatings by police and anti-government militias, vilifying black people and demonizing immigrants, the LGBTQ+ community and Muslims are freely available ?.

Given the various kinds of clearly hateful, extremist and violent content cataloged there and Bitchute's largely hands-off policy to content moderation, it’s probably pretty reasonable to ask how a service like this remains active and which companies support its platform.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:47 am 

No, you muppet, what I support is:

- FREEDOM OF SPEECH
- FREEDOM OF OPINION

- FREEDOM TO BELIEVE WHAT I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE
- FREEDOM TO DISBELIEVE WHAT I DON'T BELIEVE

- FREEDOM TO LIKE WHAT I CHOOSE TO LIKE
- FREEDOM TO DISLIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE

So go right ahead, muppet, indulge in the auto-censored establishment wet-dream that is YouTube, and I'll stick to the freedom that is BitChute since I'm a fucking adult and don't need Orwellian Establishment dictators deciding what I can and cannot see.

The biggest mistake in your trolling posts here is that you attack BitChute for hosting these things, but fail to recognise that they ALSO host the opposition. BitChute don't silence the opposition like YouTube do, they allow EVERYONE an equal voice and THAT it the way it should be, muppet!

The reality of 'BitChute' and 'Freedom' is obviously a bit too much for some :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:54 am 

I didn't ask what you support though .

I asked if it was "a platform on which videos and comments calling for the extermination of Jews, praising Hitler,glorifying violent beatings by police and anti-government militias, vilifying black people and demonizing immigrants, the LGBTQ+ community and Muslims are freely available was what you wanted to promote?".

It doesn't make a single difference if theres videos opposing those viewpoints on the platform,that isn't the issue here, I'm asking you a simple question.

Learn to read ..not make assumptions.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:22 pm 

I did answer your question, so let me clarify this for you:

Freedom is freedom, and you either have and respect freedom for what it is, or you don't. Pulling-up the sort of stuff you are pulling up is absolutely pointless, because all you're doing is demonstrating that you either don't know the meaning of the word "Freedom", or you don't fully respect it.

Freedom is freedom, subject matter doesn't even come into it. You can just as easily go and watch a pleasant, family-friendly movie on BitChute as you can on YouTube, the difference being that you can ALSO watch anything else you want to indulge in, and it is thanks to 'Freedom' that you are able to do that! I'll tell you something else cool about BitChute as well, it doesn't have YouTube's malicious manipulative algorithms starving your video of viewers. If you look at the home page, directly below the first row of videos, you'll see four options:

- POPULAR
- SUBSCRIBED
- TRENDING
- ALL

Click on "ALL" and you'll discover a perfectly unedited feed of the videos being uploaded as it happens, no matter by who, no matter how popular they are, and no matter the subject. It never takes long before every video on BitChute actually gets views, and that's because it's a fair system. So instead of trying to trash them, making them out to be monsters, maybe start appreciating them for being freedom-respecting and fair (unlike YouTUbe). Why not start uploading beats there? Maybe even promote your Dusty Vinyl sample collection, people will see it, you will be added to that feed just like everyone else is, there is no discrimination on BitChute, bro!

If that doesn't convince you, you can hit the icon on the top left, see a list of categories just like you can on family-friendly YouTube!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:33 pm 

if you're not a white supremacist, baseless conspiracy theorist, sociopathic piece of shit-type person, here is an actually proper alternative to youtube

https://www.rokfin.com/discover

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:54 pm 

Hmmm ... so promoting a freedom-respecting, non-establishment controlled platform by linking to a video demonstrating us (the people) fighting back against them (The Orwellian Establishment), and demonstrating a censorship-free comment section makes me a baseless, sociopathic supremacist now.

Fucking hell man, quit the drugs and look around you.

As for "Rokfin", it's got Google diversion tactics written all over it, right down to the manipulative tag words across the top, you muppet. Still, I suppose we can all count on Zindan to be sat at home touching his pee-pee while the men of the world are out there teaching these old-lady pepper-spraying, rights-infringing scum a lesson they'll never, EVER forget!

Fuck off you worthless couple of trolls, not only lacking the skills for SPBB #326, but lacking the gumption to deal with what is about to be thrust upon you whether you like it or not.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:40 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
Hmmm ... so promoting a freedom-respecting, non-establishment controlled platform by linking to a video demonstrating us (the people) fighting back against them (The Orwellian Establishment), and demonstrating a censorship-free comment section makes me a baseless, sociopathic supremacist now.

Bro… I think it was painfully obvious that you are a sociopath way before sharing this bullshit bitshit.

Hurry and make the poll already. No one else is gonna post and I want to get on the next proper spbb. If you don’t do it soon, I’ll make the poll post myself.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:12 pm 

You don't have to try any harder, you're officially a suspect from Monday.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:19 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
You don't have to try any harder, you're officially a suspect from Monday.

I was made a suspect by going to your stupid website. It’s a breeding ground for extremest and terrorists. Thanks buddy. This thread should be deleted.

If you are so anti establishment … stop paying taxes and stop using the infrastructure that was built by “the establishment”.

Stick to bongos and stop buying from Roland and Yamaha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:31 pm 

It's understandable you would want a freedom-respecting heads-up removing when you're a hypocritical troll who'd bend over and take any orders he was given by his masters

Fuck-off you retarded little troll, you don't deserve freedom, but what you do deserve is to be put in a concentration camp teaching you to respect it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:33 pm 

Last edited by Danswift on Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next