It is currently Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:31 am




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:34 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
zendan wrote:
lmao this idiot has been living in a cave his whole life and gets all his news from #qanon and infowars

No dude, don't laugh, just ask yourself the question outlined in my previous post.


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:07 am 
Member

Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:53 pm
Posts: 44
I mean…. A person won’t need a vaccine if they are permanently quarantined in a cave and trolling sp-forums while pretending to be a vampire :lol:

I’m vaccinated and I’ll take my chances if it means I can keep on living my life with other people.

Serious conspiracy theorist preachy types have too much damn time or not enough personal responsibilities on their plate to worry about. That’s the honest truth.

Yo I remember reading something about you seriously just discovering kale for the first time… that’s been a trendy yuppy superfood for at least the last decade lol. Same with distilled water. Wtf do you think the “smart water” brand sells as?

If you spend more time in the the world , maybe your point of view wouldn’t be so full of hate.

Also thought you’d be deleting your account after the poll closes. But I know you’re addicted to the internet cause you’re a troll. that’s the funny/sad observation.

I’ll check back here in another 5 years. Maybe you’ll have gotten a sp sampler by then and actually made music.

_________________
https://www.instagram.com/pokemang__/


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:15 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
I mean…. A person won’t need a vaccine if they are permanently quarantined in a cave and trolling sp-forums while pretending to be a vampire :lol:

You're just jealous cause I'm legendary, and who said I'm "pretending" to be a vampire, you?


I’m vaccinated and I’ll take my chances if it means I can keep on living my life with other people.

I'm not vaccinated over a virus that kills less people than the common fucking flu, so you stick to plan-demic-induced vaccines, and I'll stick to living a much longer clott-free life, cheers!


Serious conspiracy theorist preachy types have too much damn time or not enough personal responsibilities on their plate to worry about. That’s the honest truth.

Not being one of those sheeple types like yourself, I come to my own decisions arrived at though good old-fashioned common sense, dude.


Yo I remember reading something about you seriously just discovering kale for the first time… that’s been a trendy yuppy superfood for at least the last decade lol. Same with distilled water. Wtf do you think the “smart water” brand sells as?

Yo, I'm pleased you've been looking into the propeties of Kale and Distilled Water!


If you spend more time in the the world , maybe your point of view wouldn’t be so full of hate.

I have plenty of hate, but only for those who deserve it.


Also thought you’d be deleting your account after the poll closes. But I know you’re addicted to the internet cause you’re a troll. that’s the funny/sad observation. I’ll check back here in another 5 years. Maybe you’ll have gotten a sp sampler by then and actually made music.

I was going to close my account and return under another name if/when I get/got an SP. I changed my mind though, since there's so many trolls on here anyway I think I'd have more fun embarassing you under my current name than letting you off lightly with a username that people won't know is me. You appear to be living under the delusion that you have a clue, and that I don't. Regardless, I don't need to hide behind a trolling username should I decide to start producing and uploading beats. Anything I upload will be trolled anyway, so I figure it best to do it blatantly under "SP-USER" and at least have fun doing it.


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:36 am 
Member

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:38 pm
Posts: 447
Location: toledo ohio
People forget that YouTube used to contain all manner of content that could offend all manner of people just as much as it could interest others.
When YouTube began to censor certain types of content, places that vowed to not censor anything, began to pop up. Naturally, the people that had been kicked off of YouTube flocked to these platforms.

Meanwhile, YouTube has begun expanding it’s definition of offensive or inappropriate content, and thus it’s criteria for what should be removed from its platform. This may not be a problem for you, in fact, you may appreciate it. Nonetheless, your experience of the world, through the internet (YouTube in particular) becomes more unlike the real world that you experience offline.

The OP here is clearly upset about the situation in Australia, and I must say that I too am very concerned about this. But it doesn’t matter if you agree or disagree with either of us.

YouTube, has all but eliminated content about the events that are taking place there. This is troubling.

I know quite a few people, who have no idea what’s going on in Australia. This too, is troubling. It’s NOT troubling because I want people to see what’s happening there, and then feel the same way that OP does, or that I do. It’s troubling because they don’t have the chance to feel anything at all.

_________________
http://www.lapsrecords.com
http://www.google.com


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:12 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
Thanks for the support bro, maybe update your sig though, promote BitChute instead :)

It's not just Australia, the establishment are using Australia as a testing ground to see how things pan-out for them against the wrath of the public, the reason being that relatively speaking, Australia has a very small population. If the establishment succeed in gaining complete authoritarian control over Australians, this will then used as a "Head Trophy" to scare the rest of the world into submission. If Australia fails, we will suddenly see the press go from complete silence on Australia, to making it front page news in order to further the agenda over the rest of the world.

The only reason the establishment are able to continue wth this Covid bullshit for so long is because they have complete control over what is being spoon-fed to the population through the likes of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, all aided by the equally involved tech giants like Apple and Microsoft, and the MSM and the press.

Unless (and until) we are successful in removing the power and influence of social media, tech giants the MSM and the press, life is going to be one constant downhill battle from now on. This is why I pointed out in my original post, the importance of linking to videos that show US, the people beating THEM, the establishment. The biggest problem we face in fact are our own people, because as this thread demonstrates, it's not just the establishment we need to concern ourselves with, it's the idiots who cannot see what is going on no matter how obnvious it has become. They don't realise that the ONLY reason they're able to send naked selfies to each other for free, is because of the intillegence these companies are gathering form EVERYONE who use those devices, it is that data and intelligence that helps develop the algorithms and strategies that are now being used against us, to auto-censor us, so silence us, and to ultimately control us.

Just the other day I saw another popular YouTuber who had the sense to make a presence for himself on BitChute, telling us about how YouTube has recently rapmed-up the censorship and population control even more. And lol, the guy isn't even Anti-Vax, he's as much a sheep as the rest of them when it comes to this stuff. Regrdless, I'm very pleased he's getting a lot of views on BitChute, this demonstrates the worthiness of a decentralised platform and is just another reminder of what will eventually be Google's (and therefore YouTube's) demise.

Check it out:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9NwFVJPIbmw/


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:35 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
Demonstrating the power of BitChute:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/23faJRF4mdCI/

That amateur video was uploaded today just hours ago. If features three teenage girls displaying more common sense than the average adult. What's important to note is that in the short amount of time this video has been up, it has already generated 7522 views at the time of writing this. A video such as this would likely be prevented from ever being shown in the search results on YouTube at all, nevermind getting 7522 views so quickly.

That's the power of a fair 'decentralised' video platform.

Thank god the youth aren't as brain-washed as the MSM and YouTube are trying to have you all believe. Fact is, hardly anyone has even taken the jab, it's all a front to makethe sheeple feel as if they have to follow suit.

Yep, smart girls they are:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/23faJRF4mdCI/


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:38 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 869
Location: dallas
lmfao you're such a moron sp-user

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:40 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
Whatever bro, check the stats :lol:


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:54 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
I'm pretty fucking good at CG and I'm telling you now (with expert opinon) this is not CG:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YwD7yDqqmZ67/

If that's not CG homies, seriously :(


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:16 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 869
Location: dallas
SP-USER wrote:
I'm pretty fucking good at CG and I'm telling you now (with expert opinon) this is not CG:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YwD7yDqqmZ67/

If that's not CG homies, seriously :(


it's a birth defect, moron

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:08 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
Thank god for that, I thought someone been puttin' radioactive sperm where they shouldn't :lol:

That said, show me another pig with human-shaped skull, eyes, tongue and even eyebrows. I didn't realise pigs had eyebrows in their DNA bro (check-out the thumbnail). And as for this being some pig farm in India as suggested in the comments, well I guess they're all going in for skin bleaching in a very big way then, cause everyone in that video was as white as a tin of Dulux Undercoat.

"Moron"


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: The Ultimate YouTube Alternative:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:03 pm 
Most Helpful Member of the Year '09
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:13 am
Posts: 2791
Location: Netherlands
I'm going to lock this topic, but not delete it. I think people should be free in what platforms they want to promote or use themselves. I don't think promoting BitChute means you automatically also agree with everything someone like Alex Jones says or claims or whatever other people (right wingers, trolls or shitposters or serious people alike) put out there. At the same time it is a known fact YouTube also has to constantly remove borderline terrorist propaganda, CP and porn as well from its platform and we never hear people claim 'we' support that, just by using or visiting YouTube either. And then we haven't even talked about censorship. Anyway, point being, it's just another platform. Same shit, different name. An enlightened mind will look at information coming from all sides and will still be able to make up their own mind. The more one-sided information is, the less neutral or well-informed anyone could ever be. (And yes, I'm fully aware there's a lot of BS on BitChute, definitely not agreeing with that.) No need to fight about that.

_________________
"A man who misses his opportunity, and a monkey who misses his branch,
cannot be saved."

www.myspace.com/phemoxband
www.myspace.com/phemox
www.soundclick.com/phemox


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: