It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:24 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: SOMEONE TRIED TO HACK MY EMAIL
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:46 pm 

zendan wrote:
LMAO SP-USER IF THIS WAS YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF

Well I did warn you dude, maybe now you will take me seriously?

Just be gald you're not getting Tor links to real-life human butchering sessions, cause that's what I got! That said, I actually think you might be over-reacting here. It could just be a forum database error seeing as there's been a lot of forum problems lately and only some of the avatars are appearing now.

Sounds as if the database has become corrupted over time and needs maintenance, but either way it's got nothing to do with me dude, and I'm logging these posts.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:21 pm 

Just saw your other thread, and if you're using an alt account then wouldn't that fail to send a password reset to your main account anyway? Pretty sure it would, and if your main account had been hacked, surely they would have changed your password to lock you out of it?

You're still able to post so I doubt you've been hacked, it sounds like a corrupted database to me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:28 pm 

On a more amusing note, I've seen some excuses trying to get out of SPBB #326, but man, pretending you've been hacked with the aim of disappearing until the battle is over, is on a whole new level of chicken bro!

LMFAO - we're talkin' full-on KFC chicken nugget here :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:39 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
On a more amusing note, I've seen some excuses trying to get out of SPBB #326, but man, pretending you've been hacked with the aim of disappearing until the battle is over, is on a whole new level of chicken bro!

LMFAO - we're talkin' full-on KFC chicken nugget here :mrgreen:

wow you really are retarded
i keep doubting it and thinking you're trolling but man i think you're just genuinely retarded

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:28 pm 

Actually dude, I was just trying to cheer you up with a bit of humour. It's seriously distressing when you've been hacked, tell me about it, but you clearly haven't been, so I've no idea then why you're going crazy in like three threads about it now!

Chill, what's happening sounds like classic database corruption to me and I'm not even web-tech literate. In order to fix it, all they need to do is make a separate database back-up (just in case), and then click that "Rebuild Database" button. Like magic, logins will work again, and your avatar will be back. The only thing it won't fix is the constant log-outs, cause I remember years back installing a PHBB forum on my own website just for fun, and finding out it has to do with session settings.

Not to point out the obvious, but the 'Troll Bot' posts might even be Danswift, cause I couldn't help but notice his humoured way of trying to frame me for it, taking the piss out of my donkey as well. Believe me, I have real reason to be weary of trolls, and even I'm not phased by what you're saying here. And anyway, why the hell are you logging in with "Zendanisdead" when you can still log in with your "Zendan" account?

Doesn't make sense, so I reckon the troll is either yourself or Danswift :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:28 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
Actually dude, I was just trying to cheer you up with a bit of humour. It's seriously distressing when you've been hacked, tell me about it, but you clearly haven't been, so I've no idea then why you're going crazy in like three threads about it now!

Chill, what's happening sounds like classic database corruption to me and I'm not even web-tech literate. In order to fix it, all they need to do is make a separate database back-up (just in case), and then click that "Rebuild Database" button. Like magic, logins will work again, and your avatar will be back. The only thing it won't fix is the constant log-outs, cause I remember years back installing a PHBB forum on my own website just for fun, and finding out it has to do with session settings.

Not to point out the obvious, but the 'Troll Bot' posts might even be Danswift, cause I couldn't help but notice his humoured way of trying to frame me for it, taking the piss out of my donkey as well. Believe me, I have real reason to be weary of trolls, and even I'm not phased by what you're saying here. And anyway, why the hell are you logging in with "Zendanisdead" when you can still log in with your "Zendan" account?

Doesn't make sense, so I reckon the troll is either yourself or Danswift :mrgreen:

dumbass, no one tried to hack my sp-forums account

someone tried to hack my GOOGLE account my GMAIL

so i changed my password and decided to remove that email from being displayed anywhere publicly online, and i wanted to change the email associated with the "zendan" account on this website. the user registration system/automated email system shit (whatever the fuck it's called) for this website is currently non-functional, so i'm locked out of my main account until marc fixes the site.

this also means that no new users are able to register, and anyone who has forgotten their password is unable to access their accounts. this would help explain why this website has been so dead for so long, yet there are tons of lurkers every day.

i miss the 2018-2019 sp-forums crowd; there were a lot of talented and interesting individuals who were regularly active on this website. good times *sigh*

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:07 pm 

Not a "dumbass" at all dude, surely you're the "dumbass" for posting nonsense suggesting I'd hacked your account!

As for changing your password, I wouldn't worry about it dude, cause unless you clicked on the confirmation link in the email it would have sent you, it means your original password is still valid for log-on here. Go log in with it as I'm sure you can.

I wasn't going to say this but you forced my arm. Sadly I missed it by seconds, but just before I backed-up a copy of page one of this thread, I noticed that the 'Bot Account' wrote something that I normally only ever see from you, but sadly it was quickly edited-out before I got to save it.

I orignally suspected Danswift, but after what I saw was quickly edited out, I reckon it's you. If not then all I can say is that the person doing it is trying to make it look like you're doing it. Either way dude, it has nothing to do me, and I'm not the dumbass here, either.

I tell you what dude, it's actually one HECK of a relief for me, because I originally suspected those retards had followed me to this forum. Not sure why you go to such lengths but it's at least funny now that I know (or at least suspect) it is you doing it. The reason the forum is dead is because it has a secret password that people cannot be bothered to seek out, and even if they do, there's no guarantee they'll find it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:30 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
Not a "dumbass" at all dude, surely you're the "dumbass" for posting nonsense suggesting I'd hacked your account!

As for changing your password, I wouldn't worry about it dude, cause unless you clicked on the confirmation link in the email it would have sent you, it means your original password is still valid for log-on here. Go log in with it as I'm sure you can.

I wasn't going to say this but you forced my arm. Sadly I missed it by seconds, but just before I backed-up a copy of page one of this thread, I noticed that the 'Bot Account' wrote something that I normally only ever see from you, but sadly it was quickly edited-out before I got to save it.

I orignally suspected Danswift, but after what I saw was quickly edited out, I reckon it's you. If not then all I can say is that the person doing it is trying to make it look like you're doing it. Either way dude, it has nothing to do me, and I'm not the dumbass here, either.

I tell you what dude, it's actually one HECK of a relief for me, because I originally suspected those retards had followed me to this forum. Not sure why you go to such lengths but it's at least funny now that I know (or at least suspect) it is you doing it. The reason the forum is dead is because it has a secret password that people cannot be bothered to seek out, and even if they do, there's no guarantee they'll find it.

lol dumbass you don't know what you're talking about lmfao why don't you go ahead and go to your profile settings and switch your account's email for all of us? PLEASE bro. and yes, i just love talking to myself alllllll day on this dead internet forum. you caught me! i'm just every single account on here except for yours, duh, dumbass. makes perfect sense

https://www.verywellmind.com/an-overview-of-the-dunning-kruger-effect-4160740

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:40 pm 

Well at least you don't flat-out deny it, which is good cause I know what I saw. But let's for a moment pretend that you didn't suggest I hacked your account and then pose as a troll, and you didn't edit-out what I know I saw in the Troll-Bot post, let's just pretend I imagined all of that, I have to ask ...

Are you getting enough Kale?

Also, why are you still logging-in as "Zendanisdead" when we both know for the reason pointed out above, that you can still log-in as Zendan? You're not able to explain that one away because it is absolute bull, there's no reason your password would not work in that scenario. But I think the biggest give-away of all (excluding what I saw being deleted), is the title of this thread, because otherwise what exactly is ...

"Someone TRIED to hack my email" ... supposed to mean?

If someone had only "tried", then how did you stop them? And if you had stopped them, you'd still have your account and there would be no problem anyway. Telling ya bro, more Kale is needed in your diet and perhaps a nice cold glass of distilled water to wash it down with.

LMFAO, I tell ya bro, regardless of whether you enter SPBB #326, it is surely going down in SPBB history as the trickiest proposition ever put before the beat-makers here. No wonder Bach laughed his fucking arse off! Dude, it's just a fun competition and it's not as if I get to decide the winner. I knew it would scare some people off, separate the men from the boys, but fuck me, going to these lengths is a bit rad!

So nice try bro, there's just five days left now ... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:26 am 

"The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator."

yeah bro i'm totally making this up. i have so much to gain from convincing some random mentally challenged kid online of this

i will reiterate, PLEASE bro, PLEASE try to change your sp-forums account's email. you'd be doing us all a favor.

and the person that tried to hack my email? they had my password somehow and tried to use it. google sensed that the login attempt was from a "strange location" (it was actually from an undetectable location) blocked the login attempt, and gave me a "Critical security alert" to change my password and secure my account.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:36 am 

Dude, I saw the post before it was edited, so I reckon you're the one who's mentally ill here :lol:

As for you desperately wanting to get rid of me (which is not surprising since I set an SPBB you're incapable of pulling off), you'll be pleased to know I decided some days back that once the Battle Poll thread has been posted, I'll be closing my account here. Might as well since I'll need a proper username if I buy a new SP and decide to join in. So you can relax now dude, you can go back to your "Pee-Pee" touching thread and avoid the battle.

Here's an ABBA pic to help you along touching that Pee-Pee:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3f/44/89/3f44 ... 729e0a.jpg

So careful what you wish for, Zindan, cause once SP-USER disappears, every new member that appears on here will have you wondering ... hmmm ... I wonder if this is SP-USER? You'd have been much happier knowing who I am I reckon!

But yeah, there's a difference between humour and mental illness:

- I have humour (which frankly is a fucking miracle after the shit I've been through).
- You have mental illness.

Normally I'd recommend you go and get it checked out, but I appreciate individuality in a person, and you're certainly that so I wouldn't want it any other way. You stay just the way you are dude, never change, you're fun in a lovable retard kinda way, and I hope you haven't set a log-in date for your main account too far in the future, and I'm really missing that angry-looking anime-girl avatar of yours already, not gonna lie bro!

Help said the homie needin' mental fix
I can't get my head around 326
Got the box got the flux
But the brain ain't go
Like a badly tuned station on the radio

So I'm tryin' and I'm tryin'
Ramping up the mix
And I'm pumpin' like I pump the ass of all my chicks
But my skill and my will they be sayin' this
You ain't ever get your head around 326

SP-USER (an anonymous legend in tease mode) :mrgreen:
All rightings and copyrightings reserved!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:07 am 

i just realized exactly who you are, and honestly, it's flattering that you're still this obsessed with me bud

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:25 am 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
"You can relax now dude, you can go back to your "Pee-Pee" touching thread and avoid the battle".

And yet you're the same dude which informed the site in one of your recent ridiculous posts who likes to whack off over the Vintage Erotica foriums are you not ?...

"You'll be pleased to know I decided some days back that once the Battle Poll thread has been posted, I'll be closing my account here".

Thank God for that .

Please,do us all a favour and just fuck off and never come back .

You really are a massive fucking turd ain't ya ?

You also need a good solid right hook smashing into your idiotic mouth I reckon.

I'm truly surprised someone hasn't strangled you yet .

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:10 am 

Yeah whatever dude, you're just pissed-off cause Zindan has two raps written by a legend, dedicated to him, and you don't!

Out of curiosity, how will you cope when I close my SP-USER account (mentally I mean)? I mean, you two chicken-shit beatmakers are all mouth and no action, so how on earth will you cope in future SPBBs where you could be up against me without realising it?

Zindan is talking shit as usual, he's just using the forum issues to make it look viable. After the multiple opportunities he's had to ask now, it hasn't dawned upon anyone why Zindan has never asked me what it was I saw that made it look like him. If he had genuinely been hacked, that's the first thing he would have asked if he were not already aware of it, you stupid fuck.

Already told you, I'm closing my account after posting the Poll Thread, and I already told you why, so why don't you fuck-off yourself? What makes you think you have the right to act like a checken-shit beatmaker and spit verbal at someone who's skills you have no fucking clue about?

LMFAO - Fuck off you idiot, go play with the love doll I was told you have :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:21 am 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
"Already told you, I'm closing my account after posting the Poll Thread, and I already told you why, so why don't you fuck-off yourself? What makes you think you have the right to act like a checken-shit beatmaker and spit verbal at someone who's skills you have no fucking clue about?"

I'll come and spit those verbals right into your stupid fucking face if you want to send me your location .

Come on you cunt ..Let's meet up ..it'll take me under an hour to drive to Blackpool from here .

You can say all this shit directly to me then if you've got the bollocks for it big shot .

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next