It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: SOMEONE TRIED TO HACK MY EMAIL
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:41 pm 

how ab you danswift, do you think a 19 year old is too young for me?

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:48 pm 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
zendanisdead wrote:

Flol...

Nah man .. how old are you ,you're only a young pup yourself aren't you ?

My wife's 9 years younger than me ...it's never even been an issue.

Just take her out somewhere nice. ..talk to her and get to know the girl.

Enjoy her company..and remember to be gracious.

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:58 pm 

I'm pulling out of this thread for legal reasons.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:05 pm 

Judge Fudgepacker.- wrote:
I'm pulling out of this thread for imaginary legal reasons because I'm a deluded, self obsessed, absolute fucktard like that .

You and your friends the pigs again? ..how ironic ..

I have news for you .. nobody gives a fuck.

Pity your father didn't pull out of your mother in time, pork boy.

You wanna know why ?

Because the best part of you dripped down into her crack that night ..

https://youtu.be/NRS62nccwmw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:31 pm 

Dude, I understand you must be frustrated, especially since it looks like Zindan might finally have cottoned-on. But talking to yourself on forums, pretending you're a bot, gate-crashing threads with your charming way with words, acting like you're a beat-maker while taking care to keep the doll out of sight when you photograph your gear, well, it just isn't working, is it dude?

What's it all about for fuck sake?

I have enough on my plate without having more added to it though having to deal with some love doll-humping foul mouth who lives in a fucking bedsit with his gear for company.

As for Zindan's question, too young dude. Women generally don't develop a fuller figure until they're well into their twenties, so unless she's a chunky kind of girl, you won't be getting as much soft and squeezy because she won't have developed her womanly body fat yet.

Depends what you're after I suppose, and perhaps more importantly, whether she actually exists :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:23 pm 

"Dude, I understand you must be frustrated, especially since it looks like Zindan might finally have cottoned-on. But talking to yourself on forums, pretending you're a bot, gate-crashing threads with your charming way with words, acting like you're a beat-maker while taking care to keep the doll out of sight when you photograph your gear, well, it just isn't working, is it dude?"

What the fuck are you dribbling on about you slack jawed donkey?

I ain't talking to myself ..I'm talking to you fuckwit.

I don't live in a fucking bedsit ..i own a fucking house you scrubber ..you're the one trapped in a shitty flat on social security my friend.

It's no wonder you haven't got a woman with the shit you write about females..you're a nasty fucking little creep.

Where's your music ..where's your beats ?

Along with the work I'm doing right now ..making an album for an actual label, I've also just put out a fucking sample pack with Alecs De Large in the last couple of weeks that's on Band Lab ...do you know how many times it's been fucking downloaded...how many hits we've already had ?

Everything is played live from real instruments I own .
So yet again,where's links to your stuff exactly ...they don't exist you soft cunt..

Your attempts to hold a battle here are frankly laughable .. you're not even qualified to hold your own cock in front of the bedroom mirror you wombat.

No one fucking cares about how much you've got on your plate either ..it's called life you moronic fat useless bellend .

My Dad's dying of Althziemers and skin cancer right now ,will probably be dead in the next couple of weeks ..I'm not ranting and raving about it ,I'm getting on and dealing with it ,just like anyone else would have to .

So now seriously shut the fuck up you cheap little moaning cry baby weasel..ive already offered you the chance to come and say your retarded idiotic bullshit to my face but you're too much of a chicken shit coward to actually do it .

Youre just a lard arsed fucking clown..I don't care how big you are, you tool...id take both your fucking eyes out of your head with one roundhouse kick to your bloated , white bread eating face .

Ive studied Muay Thai boxing since I was 16 years old in a gym that's produced 10 world champions ..do you honestly think you'd last more than 15 seconds you sloppy little cunt ?

I think you need a severely good beating to knock some fucking sense into your brain tbh .

You really are a pathetic piece of shit loser aren't you ? there's no hope for you whatsoever lowlife..none at all in fact .

Last edited by Danswift on Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:02 pm 

Zendan, pointless as I'm sure this is (since you've thrown every other warning back in my face), I think at the very least you need to be weary of this Danswift character. I don't mean he's involved with the lunatics I'm having to deal with (dealing with Danswift is like dealing with a flower shop assistant compared to that lot), but I do mean the guy genuinely comes across as very obsessive-like, very unstable.

I've been observing his behaviour between posts today and he is literally hanging around in the thread waiting to pounce. His username has been visible pretty much constant at the bottom of this thread today, like he's either worried something revealing might get posted, or like I said, just mentally obsessed. When one party gets to threatening actual violence and the other party believes they're just kicking off and returns the same sort of rhetoric, that's fine, that's typical human nature. But when they continue on with it like a man possessed, that's something else entirely and is cause for concern I think.

I thought for a moment there you had cottoned-on to something relevant, but you're so blind it seems that you even jumped down a long-time member's throat earlier today for taking the time to verify what you were complaining about. You owe that guy an apology dude. You even got sarcastic with me for pointing out what I genuinely believe the problem to be. He's hardly a troll with that many posts under his belt now is he, but hey, continue on your haze-like drift through whatever world it is you're living in right now, but I think it's about time you woke up dude!

Someone is obviously having a laugh at your expense, and just so you know, my reason for bringing-up the subject of your "Pee-Pee" thread was tactical, it was not meant to embarras you. If I had wanted to do that, I could have done so the first time I saw it, but didn't for that exact reason.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:05 pm 

Danswift wrote:
What the fuck are you dribbling on about you slack jawed donkey?

I ain't talking to myself ..I'm talking to you fuckwit.

I don't live in a fucking bedsit ..i own a fucking house you scrubber ..you're the one trapped in a shitty flat on social security my friend.

It's no wonder you haven't got a woman with the shit you write about females..you're a nasty fucking little creep.

Where's your music ..where's your beats ?

Along with the work I'm doing right now ..making an album for an actual label, I've also just put out a fucking sample pack with Alecs De Large in the last couple of weeks that's on Band Lab ...do you know how many times it's been fucking downloaded...how many hits we've already had ?

Everything is played live from real instruments I own .
So yet again,where's links to your stuff exactly ...they don't exist you soft cunt..

Your attempts to hold a battle here are frankly laughable .. you're not even qualified to hold your own cock in front of the bedroom mirror you wombat.

No one fucking cares about how much you've got on your plate either ..it's called life you moronic fat useless bellend .

My Dad's dying of Althziemers and skin cancer right now ,will probably be dead in the next couple of weeks ..I'm not ranting and raving about it ,I'm getting on and dealing with it ,just like anyone else would have to .

So now seriously shut the fuck up you cheap little moaning cry baby weasel..ive already offered you the chance to come and say your retarded idiotic bullshit to my face but you're too much of a chicken shit coward to actually do it .

Youre just a lard arsed fucking clown..I don't care how big you are, you tool...id take both your fucking eyes out of your head with one roundhouse kick to your bloated , white bread eating face .

Ive studied Muay Thai boxing since I was 16 years old in a gym that's trained 10 world champions ..do you honestly think you'd last more than 15 seconds you sloppy little cunt ?

I think you need a severely good beating to knock some fucking sense into your brain tbh .

You really are a pathetic piece of shit loser aren't you ? there's no hope for you whatsoever lowlife..none at all in fact .

I mean just look at that lot, holy fucking shit :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:21 pm 

"I mean just look at that lot, holy fucking shit ":shock:

I'm just telling you the truth.. speaking to a mentally challenged, despicable, woman hating prick who's created nothing but negative shit since they arrived here ..you have absolutely fuck all to contribute to SP FORUMS.

Take that however you fucking want shithead.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:44 pm 

So apparently I'm a "Woman Hater" too now, wow, I'm not even sure I've heard of a woman-hating monogamist before, but hey, whatever turns you on dude.

I hate "feminists" you dumbfuck, not women. And that's because just like you, pretty much everything that comes out of a feminists mouth is poison, at least on the subject in question.

Like I said dude, you stick to feminists and I'll stick to femininity since I prefer real women.
Cheers!

Last edited by SP-USER on Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 pm 

Danswift wrote:
zendanisdead wrote:

Flol...

Nah man .. how old are you ,you're only a young pup yourself aren't you ?

My wife's 9 years younger than me ...it's never even been an issue.

Just take her out somewhere nice. ..talk to her and get to know the girl.

Enjoy her company..and remember to be gracious.

yeah i'm 24

i guess the balding doesn't help me feel very youthful lmfao

appreciate it bro

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:58 pm 

zendanisdead wrote:
appreciate it bro

Either you're part of this bullshit or you're too dumb to realise you shouldn't encourage this clown.

It's a shame you're not involved in the other stuff, because if you were I might even get to find out which of you (if not both) was actually doing this. It's clear you're both mentally ill, there's is no doubt about that, but either way I would love to know for sure what is going on with you two retards.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:00 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
I thought for a moment there you had cottoned-on to something relevant, but you're so blind it seems that you even jumped down a long-time member's throat earlier today for taking the time to verify what you were complaining about. You owe that guy an apology dude. You even got sarcastic with me for pointing out what I genuinely believe the problem to be. He's hardly a troll with that many posts under his belt now is he, but hey, continue on your haze-like drift through whatever world it is you're living in right now, but I think it's about time you woke up dude!

Someone is obviously having a laugh at your expense, and just so you know, my reason for bringing-up the subject of your "Pee-Pee" thread was tactical, it was not meant to embarras you. If I had wanted to do that, I could have done so the first time I saw it, but didn't for that exact reason.

lmfao i love this retard bro he's so entertaining :lol: :lol:

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:01 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
zendanisdead wrote:
appreciate it bro

Either you're part of this bullshit or you're too dumb to realise you shouldn't encourage this clown.

lmao i've already known danswift on this site for years, b

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:02 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
It's clear you're both mentally ill, there's is no doubt about that, but either way I would love to know for sure what is going on with you two retards.

there's nothing funny about mental illness, retard
:roll:

IIIII wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next