It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm

Post subject: Re: Serious Achievement = Serious Respect!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:54 am 

Poor Danswift, I do love the guy despite his perpetual state of delusion :lol:

I posted about ABBA on here as a trap because of a conversation that went on elsewhere on the web. It has nothing to do with Danswift so he needn't go having nightmares about it. It's hard though, to not feel at least some sympathy for someone who manages to discredit a band in every area they're world-renowned for being shit-hot at.

My only wish now is that Danswift would take some time out of his busy beat-making schedule to teach Benny how to write, arrange, and compose music, and for him to to help Bjorn with his song-writing skills. And not wanting to sound demanding here, but perhaps Danswift might even find it in himself to help Anni-Frid and Frida out with harmony and singing lessons as well.

I don't know what else to say. Danswift is the shit-hot master musician we surely all aspire to be, and I guess neither Benny or Bjorn being able to read music having a lot to do with their success, doesn't even come into it. They're both self-taught, dude, neither of them can even read music and neither of them ever subscribed to the classic musician training regime that pretty much everyone out there seems to follow.

It's that and a whole bunch of talent resulting in finely-crafted musicianship, that has made them a success. Such a success in fact that you shot yourself in the foot when you said that it requires a surgeon to remove their hooks from your brain. That's just about the biggest compliment you could give them!

What a lot of ABBA haters don't realise is that ABBA are industry non-conformists. They're the polar opposite of "produced", they despise that whole aspect of the industry. The record labels hate ABBA, it stems from very early on in their career when they decided they weren't going to be pushed around by the industry. It continues to this day, and what a lot of haters don't realise is that they have been quietly trying for years now to do something about the monetary abuse musicians face at the hands of greedy streaming services sucking-up almost all of the artist's income. ABBA are big fish, and even they don't appear to be having any luck with fixing that problem.

The industry will do their best to squash ABBA's success at any and every given opportinity, so you have quite a lot of support on your side, Danswift. There are devoted ABBA fans right now assuming that the new album will storm the charts, and hopefully it will, but mark my words there are industry forces at work where algorithms will be manipulated and used to promote certain record labels' artists in an attempt to embarrass ABBA. To prevent ABBA's new album from reaching number one is a 'head-trophy' those relentless ABBA-hating labels just cannot (and will not) resist fighting for.

Mark my words that on the release of Voyage, those record labels will thrust-out a new album from whoever their respective biggest-selling artist is at the time. I suspect Adele will be one of them, there is no comparison in the quality of music, but when you look at the other-worldly viewing figures she gets it is not hard to predict what they will do, and YouTube will no doubt help them along with it. I'm not sure ABBA with their generally older fanbase would survive that, a lot of ABBA's fan base is likely passed-away five to ten years now, peeps need to remember they're 72 to 76 years old now, regardless of the fact they just embarrassed every other artist in the charts with their skill.

The covers for "Don't Shut Me Down" started appearing almost instantly after release, and it's promising to see that it's actually the younger generation that are loving it and making these videos. It just might make other artists and labels realise that success is not the same as success AND respect. Those big-selling modern artists have success, but what they don't and never will have, is the respect ABBA has among real musicians.

Here's a cover video Danswift won't like but will watch anyway (she fucked-up at the end though):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLHa1X0fa0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:10 am 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
^^^^^

Man ...I seriously do feel you have some major issues to deal with ...along with your absolutely appalling taste in music.

I highly doubt anyone here gives two fucks about ABBA .

Personally I'd love to shove Benny head first into Bjorn's ass ...

But that's another story all together...

I've also seen the shit you've posted recently elsewhere on the site ...wtf are you doing bro ?

Your brain's gonna end up melting .

Jesus...

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:29 am 

All will become clear, hang in there homie 8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:34 am 

SP-USER wrote:
All will become clear, hang in there homie 8)

Nah ..you're alright.

I'll leave you to it lol. ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:57 am 

Oh that's alright, I've been "left to it" for fucking years having to deal with the shit we pay taxes for the law to deal with, so nothing new there bro!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:25 am 

SP-USER wrote:
Oh that's alright, I've been "left to it" for fucking years having to deal with the shit we pay taxes for the law to deal with, so nothing new there bro!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing new with you starting a thread on this forum and having it descend into an absolute fucking car crash.. meanwhile you're here threatening members with the police you claim to despise so much?? .

Your shits fucked up and beyond embarrassing to be totally blunt .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:33 pm 

You know what I think, Danswift?

I think digging-out a thread called "challenge of Death snippet track" was a bit inappropriate and baitingly-stupid under the circumstances. But I guess regardless of you not being involved you must revel in the fact that forensics will likely now find themselves knee-deep in your internet history just because you did so.

*Shrug*

I couldn't give a flying fuck whether you like ABBA, idiot. I also couldn't give a flying fuck what you think, or what you believe. You've been told there are issues going on here, issues you have no clue about, deep-rooted stuff involving death threats and years of life-destroying malicious behaviour. It's irrelelvant whether you take that seriously or not, what's relevant is that those responsible are closer than they've ever been to being slammed behind bars, and that pleases me so.

Don't get involved in big boys games, little boy. You keyboard warriors are all the same, they're all mouth until they get a knock on the door, then they tremble like they're about to collapse on the spot, secure in the knowledge that the world is about to find out about them and their Barbie and Ken collection.

I'd humour you further but you're exactly the sort who'd evade SPBB #326 just because you neither have the imagination or skill to create a quality beat out of even a classic piece of music as the sample provided. Or maybe Bach's influence isn't up to your standards, either. I mean fuck me, man you got some high standards now, don't ya?

Now either shut-up and make a beat, or quit trolling you fucking "car-crash" of social ineptness :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:35 pm 

''I think digging-out a thread called "challenge of Death snippet track" was a bit inappropriate and baitingly-stupid under the circumstances. But I guess regardless of you not being involved you must revel in the fact that forensics will likely now find themselves knee-deep in your internet history just because you did so".

Words truly fail me ...this is the dumbest,most inane shit I've ever seen posted here .

Get some fucking help you clown.

And of course..I'll just sit here and wait for the Thought Police to arrive in the meantime ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:59 pm 

Love you too, homie, and here's something I just know you're gonna love (no really):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

I hope the words in that one are more adult and to your liking than ABBA's stuff. There's plenty of adult innuendos in it if you're intelligent enough to spot them, so if the Bach-influenced masterpeice in SPBB #326 is a bit beyond you, maybe you could make a Barbie Beat instead?

Yes!!! - We could call it a "Barb-Beat" ... sort of like ...

I'm a Bar-Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Barbie Girl
Lift my skirt, see my curls

Dude, stop masturbating, I'm being serious ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:52 pm 

lmfao i seriously can't tell if this guy is trolling or not

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:24 pm 

You have a reply waiting in thread SPBB #326, Zindan :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:59 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
You have a reply waiting in thread SPBB #326, Zindan :twisted:

thx

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks