It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm

Post subject: i'm touching my peepee
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:02 pm 

lmao jk
how often do you guys jack it?
tbh when i'm depressed i hardly touch myself like once a week and i don't think it's healthy lmfao

it's cus i keep thinking about my ex and her whore ass getting pounded by the dude she's with now

(it actually gets to the point where i can't sleep at all because i'm thinking about her...)

fml

i'm ab to fuck a fat bitch lmao she said she wanted it, she's like bbw fat tho
her tits are bigger than my head and she has a damn big ass

i never been with a bigger girl before and i'm only 5'10 ~165lbs and my dick is just average lol
anyone here been with the extra thicc ladies? any advice? lmao

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."

Post subject: Re: i'm touching my peepee
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:05 pm 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
Deleted.

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

Last edited by Danswift on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:14 pm 

Do it man, drown your sorrows in those big titties........
Just wear protection

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:24 pm 

Edit.
This thread is beyond fucked up.

Last edited by Danswift on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:18 am 

Lmao!

zendan is turning the forum into a Dear Abby column. lol
Get it, dude. Big girls need love too. Do it good, that way she'll be buying you shoes and records and burgers and shit...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:28 am 

Getting rid of my selfish ex girlfriend was the best thing I ever did. More time for myself, less time/money wasted on her drama.

As for the question, I don’t think I need to share that info.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:46 am 

Hey troll, what will be the next topic ? something like i bought a sex doll/robot (wich now can have a real nationality) and i will marry her ?
like this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4BilHUy4X8&t=587s

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:49 am 

L0WC0$T_ wrote:
Hey troll, what will be the next topic ?

Lololol.

I think Zendan just wants attention like a moody,hormonal teenager who thinks the world either doesn't,or isn't capable of understanding them.

People can become addicted to fame, money, and of course, attention as deeply as they can become addicted to drugs.

Narcissists are basically consumed with maintaining a shallow false self to others. They're emotionally crippled souls that are addicted to attention. Because of this they use a multitude of games, in order to receive adoration. Sadly, they are the most ungodly of God's creations because they don't show remorse for their actions, take steps to make amends or have empathy for others. They are, in a nutshell, morally bankrupt.

Little boys seek attention but men demand respect.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:01 pm 

Danswift wrote:
L0WC0$T_ wrote:

Lololol.

I think Zendan just wants attention like a moody,hormonal teenager who thinks the world either doesn't,or isn't capable of understanding them.

People can become addicted to fame, money, and of course, attention as deeply as they can become addicted to drugs.

Narcissists are basically consumed with maintaining a shallow false self to others. They're emotionally crippled souls that are addicted to attention. Because of this they use a multitude of games, in order to receive adoration. Sadly, they are the most ungodly of God's creations because they don't show remorse for their actions, take steps to make amends or have empathy for others. They are, in a nutshell, morally bankrupt.

dude why the fuck are you so full of yourself? you realize you're begging for attention by calling me out? i wish you were here talking shit IRL you little bitch. you fucking scared of my freedom of speech? i can talk about whatever the fuck i want to and i don't have to give anyone a god damn reason. you got something stuck up your fuckin ass, i'd recommend you pull it out.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

Last edited by zendanisdead on Sun May 02, 2021 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:04 pm 

Danswift wrote:
L0WC0$T_ wrote:

Lololol.

just because you don't have any friends, people probably hated you and treated you like an outcast in school, you have 0 followers for your music, you're fucking jealous of me. and you feel the need to alienate me, slander me, and project all of your insecurities on me. you must have some kind of mental health issue man, asperger's or some shit. but for real GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY DICK NIGGA, i'm sick of my fucking name being in your mouth.

oh and by the fucking way special boy, I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S GOD DAMN APPROVAL. why the fuck would i need respect from anyone like your little bitch ass? you are nothing. i respect my own damn self and people that know me out here? respect the fuck out of me too. and if someone doesnt? good for you.

you sound like the little bitch.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:32 pm 

Are you talking to me ?
If it is, sorry for hurting you, I was too sarcastic. However, you seems to be full of hate and your topic can be very obscene, i hope you'll be able to feel better. I'll pray for you and wish you will be able to stop swearing like you do.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:38 pm 

zendanisdead wrote:

just because you don't have any friends, people probably hated you and treated you like an outcast in school, you have 0 followers for your music, you're fucking jealous of me. and you feel the need to alienate me, slander me, and project all of your insecurities on me. you must have some kind of mental health issue man, asperger's or some shit. but for real GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY DICK NIGGA, i'm sick of my fucking name being in your mouth.

oh and by the fucking way special boy, I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S GOD DAMN APPROVAL. why the fuck would i need respect from anyone like your little bitch ass? you are nothing. i respect my own damn self and people that know me out here? respect the fuck out of me too. and if someone doesnt? good for you.

Hahahaha

You really are an imbecile.

Why the fuck would anyone be jealous of an utter,insecure prick like you, man ?

I have zero friends ? Yeah ok whatever you say ,FWIW I've got loads of cool mates thanks..real men who don't cry like little girls and post bullshit threads every 5 minutes about nonsense like touching their 'pee pees' for the world to laugh at .

Is that an American expression by the way ?

Its called a cock you fucking queer.

Zero followers for my music ?

Funny that cause at least 4 of those tracks are beat battle winners from another forum that im a member of and I've had 3,250 plays on my Soundcloud in the space of the last 12 months which is when I came back to beatmaking again,coincidentally.

I would say that's actually not too bad ,all things considered.

Also had contact from a couple of well respected labels asking about releasing some things in the future.

Oh and besides music I also have a life..got a lovely wife that I've been married to for the last 20 years , 3 brilliant kids,a nice home and I've made plenty of dough from running my own construction business for years and worked hard ..unlike your lazy, fat, fucked up ass probably.

Believe me, your the last person on earth that I'd be jealous of dude.

You're a fucking mess .

Last edited by Danswift on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:44 pm 

Danswift wrote:
zendanisdead wrote:

Hahahaha

I have zero friends ? Yeah ok whatever you say ,FWIW I've got loads of cool mates thanks..real men who don't cry like little girls and post bullshit threads every 5 minutes about nonsense like touching their 'pee pees' for the world to laugh at .

Funny that cause at least 4 of those tracks are beat battle winners from another forum that im a member of and I've had 3,250 plays on my Soundcloud in the space of the last 12 months which is when I came back to beatmaking again,coincidentally.

Also had contact from a couple of well respected labels asking about releasing some things in the future.

Oh and besides music I also have a life..got a lovely wife that I've been married to for the last 20 years , 3 brilliant kids,a nice home and I've made plenty of dough as a tower crane driver and from running my own construction business for years and worked hard ..unlike your lazy, fat, fucked up ass probably.

You're a fucking mess .

ahhh you're an uptight, crotchety old man!!! makes sense now, you're jealous of my youth.

i have 200,000 total soundcloud plays man. just do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up please.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:46 pm 

Danswift wrote:
zendanisdead wrote:

Hahahaha

Oh and besides music I also have a life..got a lovely wife that I've been married to for the last 20 years , 3 brilliant kids,a nice home and I've made plenty of dough as a tower crane driver and from running my own construction business for years and worked hard ..unlike your lazy, fat, fucked up ass probably.

You're a fucking mess .

go to zendanisdead profil, then add foe (below profil picture) , then you won't see his posts anymore 8)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:52 pm 

L0WC0$T_ wrote:
go to zendanisdead profil, then add foe (below profil picture) , then you won't see his posts anymore 8)

yessss please do.

IIIII wrote: