It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:47 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Couple of free bandcamp D/L’s
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:22 pm 

If you ask me, you don't need a MkII or 555, AC. You rockin' the 404 just fine.

mkII userz r cheaterz!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:44 pm 

Run Of The Hind wrote:
If you ask me, you don't need a MkII or 555, AC. You rockin' the 404 just fine.

Thanks man appreciate it! Nice to change things up a bit though! And both have some great features!

http://deathandco.bandcamp.com

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:49 pm 

Gotta admit that resampling patterns would be pretty darn handy. But that's one of the reasons I got the S20. And the 555 gives me beatmaker's droop.

mkII userz r cheaterz!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:32 pm 

You both rockin' those SPs big time but there's specific features I need so for me the SP-555 is the perfect solution so I cannot go back to an OG/SX/A.

Asha, I'm sorry to hear it's currently out of reach and if it's any consolation I've just noticed that GAK have the SP-404MKII back in stock. Personally I wouldn't choose a MKII over a 555, but that's my opinion because I prefer the older stuff.

I suppose you could always try one and return it if it frustrates you as much as it frustrated me. At least then you will know what to expect from both units because the SP-555 is pretty much the same as the SP-404SX for the most part anyway. The SP-404MKII is a very different sort of thing IMHO, it's just not the same sort of vibe as those with the LED displays.

Oh and Run Of The Hind, damn right I won't be buying the one at the link. It looks like he jizzed all over it and never bothered to wipe it off. I know the SP-555 is a sexy piece of kit, but that's just ridiculous bruh!

Oh and I'm sorry to hear about your Beatmakers Droop, it has the opposite effect on me :lol:

Anyway, link here for Asha in case he wants it:
https://www.gak.co.uk/en/roland-sp-404m ... ler/949112

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:21 am 

SP-User, have you considered the SU700 or RS7000 tho?

mkII userz r cheaterz!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:28 am 

I was recently considering gving up the 303 for an Ensoniq EPS og.

mkII userz r cheaterz!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:30 am 

SP-LUser

This thread is for songs about tracks that Asha-c made. You derailed it to your own personal inquiries about a sp555, that is not even used in the track.

Post your own thread.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:05 am 

Crane wrote:
SP-LUser

This thread is for songs about tracks that Asha-c made. You derailed it to your own personal inquiries about a sp555, that is not even used in the track.

Post your own thread.

Its ok man, I really dont care all that much!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:23 am 

asha c wrote:
Its ok man, I really dont care all that much!

You should, your music is great and now overshadowed by some dumb c*nt rambling on about some shit he/she will never buy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:08 am 

Shhhhhh! You'll ruin my experiment to see if he could be turned off the 555 onto the SU/RS/EPS with the power of suggestion!

mkII userz r cheaterz!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:50 pm 

Run Of The Hind wrote:
Shhhhhh! You'll ruin my experiment to see if he could be turned off the 555 onto the SU/RS/EPS with the power of suggestion!

No chance mate, nice gear but too involved to be enjoyable. And speaking of which, I would think very carefully before you part with that SP-303. I think it's pretty obvious that if you do you are only going to want it back again.

Crane wrote:
You should, your music is great and now overshadowed by some dumb c*nt rambling on about some shit he/she will never buy.

I already recognised that the thread had been derailed and said so. Asha replied in a tone that suggested to me he was ok with it and is perhaps enjoying the conversation anyway.

So again, get your facts right, "Dumb C*nt" :evil:

So as well as having to listen to Crane attack me in THREE threads this morning (one being a dedicated attack thread), I've also just seen another bullshit post from Danswift where as usual he ignores what is actually being said and switches it around into something that he feels he can puposefully attack.

There is no substance in what he uses to attack me. For example he just started mocking my lack of 'a sound', but again this is stuff of his own fabrication cause nowhere have I ever suggested I have any sort of signature sound.

I don't care how long these two have been members, these attacks are clearly personal. What's amusing about hearing these two retards rattle-on, is that I've had a MINT Korg ES-1 sitting in front of me for two days now, and I have a MINT Roland SP-555 arriving next week. So all these attacks on the ES-1 are simply going in one ear and out of the other. I know exactly what the ES-1 is and whether it is suited BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE ONE you bloody idiot!

MINT Korg ES-1:
- Boxed
- Manual
- PSU
- 2x Maximum Capacity Memory Cards (64MB Each)

Total Paid = Less than £180 after taxes and could easily have paid £500 for the same.

MINT Roland SP-555:
- Boxed
- Manual
- PSU
- 2x Maximum Capacity Memory Cards (2GB Each)

Total Paid = Less than £400 after taxes and could easily have paid £900 for the same.

The total cost of the SP-555 is approximate based on a guesstimate, and neither of these devices were purchased from eBay, they were both purchased through making use of translaton software and trawling the used sections of pro-audio dealers' websites across the web.

There's more to life than "eBay" dude, LMFAO :lol:
Act like sheeple, pay like sheeple!

So since you're clealry enjoying these attacks, allow me to demonstrate who really has their head screwed-on here. I have, in effect, a brand new ES-1 and a brand new SP-555 to pair up. Both of those devices sound great and have THE best interfaces in their field - period.

Total Cost = Around £580 after taxes.

Now let's look at what Danswift just purchased. A device that uses a tablet-style touch-screen interface that operates in a PC-style fashion, has a completely un-inspiring interface and workflow, has no soul (what-so-ever) and demands that you behave in a fashion where the manufacturer holds the keys.

Total Cost = Around £1,500

So considering I have a setup considerably better and infinitely more productive and enjoyable to use for almost three time less outlay, I hardly think that either of you are in a position to be lecturing me on this gear lark, do you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now if you don't mind, you've delayed my walk into town to fill two more carrier bags with non-perishable foods, so try to be nice. I don't wanna come back and see more bullshit from Crane and Danswift, otherwise I'm decucting ALL of their Homie Points, and as the inventor of the HP I have the power to to that!

Be fucking WARNED you silly "inMusic" Cash-Register worshipping fuckwits :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:36 pm 

Youre right SPUser I really dont care that much about what goes on in this thread! Maybe next week when your 555 comes, you danswift and crane can all battle it out and then forgot all about the drama!

Nice find on the 555, its not that Im part of the ‘sheeple’ culture
im Just too lazy, I sometimes look on gumtree if that makes me any less of a ‘shepson’ or whatever the singular term is for sheeple! I better consult with David Ike on that one! Let us know how you rate the 555!!! Still, even at that price Ive got no fucking chance!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:57 pm 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
SP-User wrote

I have, in effect, a brand new ES-1 and a brand new SP-555 to pair up. Both of those devices sound great and have THE best interfaces in their field - period.

Now let's look at what Danswift just purchased. A device that uses a tablet-style touch-screen interface that operates in a PC-style fashion, has a completely un-inspiring interface and workflow.

You know full well you'll do absolutely nothing with the latest gear you've aquired ,it doesn't matter how much or how little you've paid out for it you mug ,it's actually completely irrelevant tbh .

You could own the best set up known to mankind...but it won't make one blind difference if you do nothing but try to find faults with it .

Which is ALL you're known around this place for doing and not much else really, especially not creating any music that's for sure ..let's face it.

You also clearly have no idea about the MPC X or it's workflow ..how the fuck could you if you've never tried one for yourself,genius ?

The workflow on the X is dope as fuck ..it's the best sampler I've ever come across in terms of sound and with the sheer scope of what's available in terms of creating music with the machine .

Which is obviously something that you'd know fuck all about or even begin to comprehend.

So unless you can finally put your money where your mouth is and prove us all wrong by actually producing something I personally won't be taking anything your saying or the gear your constantly recommending seriously whatsoever and neither should anyone else.

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

Last edited by Danswift on Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:33 pm 

@asha tape loops 2 was a rlly good listen, the textures and ambience are very tim hecker-esque but then you got your beat style punch thru when those drums come in:) very thick and beefy sounds i like it!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:24 pm 

asha c wrote:
Youre right SPUser I really dont care that much about what goes on in this thread! Maybe next week when your 555 comes, you danswift and crane can all battle it out and then forgot all about the drama!

Nice find on the 555, its not that Im part of the ‘sheeple’ culture
im Just too lazy, I sometimes look on gumtree if that makes me any less of a ‘shepson’ or whatever the singular term is for sheeple! I better consult with David Ike on that one! Let us know how you rate the 555!!! Still, even at that price Ive got no fucking chance!

That comment was most certainly not aimed at you bruh, it was aimed at Crane for suggesting that I was a dodgy eBay member and therefore likely lack the initiative to shop elsewhere. I happen to be a model eBay member, so his comment is bang out of order!

eBay is the last place I buy stuff from, I only ever do so as a last resort and indeed neither of my new purchases involved eBay at all, I fucking despise eBay and PayPal, they're just another couple of WEF-Serving corporate cuntbags and I'm pleased to hear the public handed PayPal's ass back to them on a plate recently and taught them a VERY expensive lesson!!!

Like I said, the sheeple shall awaken eventually, and at last it is starting to happen 8)

I'm sorry to hear you can't get the funds together right now, but that's nearly always the way isn't it. It's often the case that people who would make good use of the gear cannot afford it, while the talentless toffs of this world, people with no talent what-so-ever, have no problem aquiring any gear they wish, only to show-off walls of gear sat behind them on YouTube looking like complete and utter failures because they have no fucking clue how to even use any of it!

It's all about ego and lots and lots of pretty flashing lights to them :roll:

You'll get one bruh, prolly when you least expect it. The only reason I was able to afford it myself is because for once in my life I am currently in a position where the newly released gear is so badly designed that I do not own any of it, and so the money I have now is what I've managed to save after living like shit for quite a few years now, and not wasting it on cash registers!

Sorry homies, no offence intended but they can stick that new gear up their fucking asses as far as I'm concerned, I tried it and didn't like it, it's not for me and I'm having none of it!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next