It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:09 pm

Post subject: A new member
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:40 am 

Hello brothers from all over the world, I am new to this world of music. I have decided to come here to share my music and meet more people who are interested in this.

I am happy to dedicate myself to this. I have what it takes to start but I still have a great way to go .. I will leave you my first three tracks created so far .. I would like to know your opinion.. Is an old ninja sound style.

Greats like Mujo, Lordbeajitzu, Lone Wolf, Fonz The UZI, Jza, Dirty Cheng Zi, TheGreenDutch, ETC ... I was inspired to be able to do this.

Soundcloudhttps://soundcloud.com/loneliness-ninja
Youtube Channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbtnWh ... pfreload=5

PD: I'm still a newbie, I accept all kinds of comments as long as they are with respect ! . Peace be with you all and sorry if my English is bad :lol:. I am from Argentina, greetings from Latin America :mrgreen:.

Leave me your opinions and advice.!

Post subject: Re: A new member
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:37 am 

heavy style bro :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:42 am 

lord beatjitzu doesn't appreciate your labor. he keeps evil empire. ninja empire - evil!!!! he is the chief villain.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:23 pm 

ShiFu_njitzu wrote:

Thanks brother! I highly appreciate the comments. I've uploaded a new beat with a little lofi style. What do you think, in the minute 1:51 I've put a ninja scene :lol: . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMId9AV_wJU

Oh ... I did not know that lord beatjitzu was a villain. Who is your main enemy?

Last edited by Loneliness Ninja on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:01 pm 

Loneliness Ninja wrote:
ShiFu_njitzu wrote:

Thanks brother! I highly appreciate the comments. I've uploaded a new beat with a little lofi style. What do you think, in the minute 1:51 I've put a ninja scene :lol: . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuMC6BZZTRk

Oh ... I did not know that lord beatjitzu was a villain. Who is your main enemy?

diiiiiiiirrrrrrtttttttyyyyyyyyyy!!! peace bro!!!
I have no enemies.... I am my own enemy...
but lord beatjitzu thinks I'm the enemy for him and Karate kid and copy))))
my name is shifu aka shifunjitzu.... i original... i myself created his own style... i gave him respect .... but he said a lot of bad words... fucking the villain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:45 pm 

ShiFu_njitzu wrote:
Loneliness Ninja wrote:
ShiFu_njitzu wrote:

Thanks brother! I highly appreciate the comments. I've uploaded a new beat with a little lofi style. What do you think, in the minute 1:51 I've put a ninja scene :lol: . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuMC6BZZTRk

diiiiiiiirrrrrrtttttttyyyyyyyyyy!!! peace bro!!!
I have no enemies.... I am my own enemy...
but lord beatjitzu thinks I'm the enemy for him and Karate kid and copy))))
my name is shifu aka shifunjitzu.... i original... i myself created his own style... i gave him respect .... but he said a lot of bad words... fucking the villain

:o It is interesting what you are telling me, I am new in these corners ... I must understand many things, it seems there is a great story here, but ... Lord beatjitzu in the beginning was a good partner?, or he became a villain over time?. I have respect for his music, but I need to know what happened here, I want to know . Peace brother!.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:49 am 

When people bite your style, there's gonna be some animosity.
Music has trends. Wherein people get attached to and then mimmic what is dope.
Don't copy. Be original.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:40 am 

lord beatjitzu myself say me that he is the villain and that he holds ninja empire.... say me that ninja empire evil and that real ninja must worship him.... ooo noooo shifu never not will be worship... style lbj beautiful but it seems he bad and evil man.... yeah, he is experienced but there is no irreplaceable people. peace bro!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:14 pm 
Producer of the Year '09 + Tape of the Year '09 + 202 Award Winner '09

peace

Last edited by LORD BEATJITZU on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:19 pm 

ShiFu_njitzu is top ninja he is the best!!!

Last edited by LORD BEATJITZU on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:20 pm 

Loneliness Ninja wrote:
Hello brothers from all over the world, I am new to this world of music. I have decided to come here to share my music and meet more people who are interested in this.

I am happy to dedicate myself to this. I have what it takes to start but I still have a great way to go .. I will leave you my first three tracks created so far .. I would like to know your opinion.. Is an old ninja sound style.

Greats like Mujo, Lordbeajitzu, Lone Wolf, Fonz The UZI, Jza, Dirty Cheng Zi, TheGreenDutch, ETC ... I was inspired to be able to do this.

Soundcloudhttps://soundcloud.com/loneliness-ninja
Youtube Channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbtnWh ... pfreload=5

PD: I'm still a newbie, I accept all kinds of comments as long as they are with respect ! . Peace be with you all and sorry if my English is bad :lol:. I am from Argentina, greetings from Latin America :mrgreen:.

Leave me your opinions and advice.!

yo need to practice more and above all don't sample wu tang triumph slow it down then call it a beat...o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:58 pm 

LORD BEATJITZU wrote:
ShiFu_njitzu wrote:
lord beatjitzu myself say me that he is the villain and that he holds ninja empire.... say me that ninja empire evil and that real ninja must worship him.... ooo noooo shifu never not will be worship... style lbj beautiful but it seems he bad and evil man.... yeah, he is experienced but there is no irreplaceable people. peace bro!

how am I bad and evil?!?
you are the one sampling the same movies and quotes I did from years ago!
then you have the nerve to email me without offering friendship or explain who you are than ask me if I can put out one of your beat tapes?!
If it wasn't for me you wouldn't know shit about a SP OR KUNG FU FLIX OR KARATE BEATS...
everyone is free to do kung fu beats but sample other movies do different shit stop using the same samples I already used...

i use samples that myself wish. not at you to me ask permission. yeah I asked for help at you that release of tape on cassette. you're me even did not answer. I every his beats showed respect you and all wu tang family and wu tang army. I thought you were my teacher but you evil teacher. you as a proud jackal having track with Cappadona forgot what is family. i ninja, my pads from sp torn from my kung fu. i lone ninja. even if thou canst against me own homies I did stay lone ninja lone warrior. and my shit listen faithfuls people my of sound. if so then you stole rza style and the style of the whole wu tang clan. my next album will prove that I am not a copy. i original. i not your copy and not copy wu tang clan. i continue to deal of father rza. peace.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:44 pm 

love

Last edited by LORD BEATJITZU on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 pm 

keep doing ninja tapes they the best ...shinjitzu is the best #1 ninja
love and peace my brorther

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:12 pm 

I'm glad this had a happy ending.

Last edited by NJ killz Niggaz on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.