It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 4:52 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:23 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 572
Location: dallas
funny af how this fool is accusing me of stealing beats bc he's jealous
funny how he says i haven't made a beat in forever when i'm always making beats (and multiple genres) and i have 7 other soundclouds he doesn't know about
the reason why you think my submission for the open mic night is stolen btw, doopfucktra, is bc i made it in FL and you have never listened to any of my DAW beats. i can show you the project file if you really want proof of your inferiority.
oh and you can check my instagram for my latest 303 beat for the magnum opus. you can see me fucking with the pattern sequencer live, but i obviously sold it for dope especially since i've been clean for ~100 days lmao.

i'm actually thinking about dropping this little 202 ep soon too. i have 7 beats for it so far including the one that's posted on my soundcloud.

the magnum opus has 48 tracks (88 minutes) so far (and 8 beats i removed from the final album so i've made 56 total) i've been working on it for 3 years or so now. only planning on adding about 6 more beats then finishing the adlibs (gonna take a while) and dropping it.

anyway ctrl 3 doesn't pan and you can read that shit in the sp404 manual. it does affect stereo space, like i said, and like you said. panning and stereo space are different bruh. panning is a part of stereo imaging. panning is when you throw a sound to the left or to the right channel. chorus gives depth to the sound with some modulation bullshit and this affects both channels simultaneously. panning is controlled, particular lateral motion in one direction or the other. so it's not panning.

anyway i'm down to do a 1v1 beat battle for fun against you b just because you're so intent on this childish shit talk. get someone reputable to host it, has to be a good sample and good drum break. none of this bullshit "here's a youtube sample of a marimba do whatever the fuck you want with it." has to be SP ONLY. and i'll do it for fun with you, b.

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:01 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 335
Reply

_________________
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:13 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 335
Fkn joke this guy lmao
First he claims he thought battles are SP only, then he attacks Bliggedi for using DAW in the same battle he NOW CLAIMS HE'S BEEN USING FL TO ENTER, then he goes to the ongoing battle ranting about rules, and me hosting a battle contrary to rules, when he submitted the beat in the battle with the exact same rules ahaha now he wants a 1 VS 1
BUT ONLY IF THE BEAT AND SAMPLE ARE GOOD ahahaha

Btw you already lost to me, in that battle you entered, remember? Even though I voted for your beat. But, like I said, I don't look at it the way your ego does. To me it's just fun.
But you're the one bitchin'

Listen to me, you fkn clown. I don't care about you, or your shitty beats. I will gladly enter a battle with your depraved ass, anytime. And I don't care about the samples, I'm not you. Gimme whatever, I'll work with it.
As a matter of fact, I INSIST ON SHITTY YOUTUBE SAMPLES, let's see how good you really are dummy. Anyone can work with good samples.


So you lemme know when you man up, you li'l bitch

_________________
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:29 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 335
I'm actually glad you showed to everyone what a lying sack of shit you really are.
Let's see -
You entered a battle, and immediately attacked Bliggedi for using DAW
You said you thought it was SP only
Dutch explained it to you, about the open battle concept
Couple of days ago you attacked me in the battle I'm hosting, ranting about the rules, how battles are SP only - as if none of that previous shit never happened
And now you ADMIT you broke the rules (used FL when thinking it was SP only)

Pathetic.

My proposal :

Shitty sample, nothing but the SP, no outside instruments, efx, beat boxes, samples, a capellas or anything. Just a shitty sample, and SP.

All votes need to be accounted for. None of that ghost voting with your multiple accounts. Everyone who votes needs to drop an input, otherwise those votes won't be considered.


If you wanna do it, I'm ready Zendan. Bring it on.


Btw, yes - stereo width is the terminology I used in my first comment, the one you didn't even bother reading before going berserk.
And whether or not you call it 'panning', I believe it's semantics, and I believe you're the only one here who has a problem with that. But, like I said, English ain't my native language and I do my best. I already said that I use it as a trick, for widening the stereo spectrum of certain sample, and Instead of being a disgusting and annoying jerk, you could've went the easy way, with at least some decency and respect in online talk, but nah - you're just an inbreed paint thinner breathing cum speck.
Now, let's battle you bitch.

_________________
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:35 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 572
Location: dallas
LoopmantrA wrote:
Fkn joke this guy lmao
First he claims he thought battles are SP only, then he attacks Bliggedi for using DAW in the same battle he NOW CLAIMS HE'S BEEN USING FL TO ENTER, then he goes to the ongoing battle ranting about rules, and me hosting a battle contrary to rules, when he submitted the beat in the battle with the exact same rules ahaha now he wants a 1 VS 1
BUT ONLY IF THE BEAT AND SAMPLE ARE GOOD ahahaha

Btw you already lost to me, in that battle you entered, remember? Even though I voted for your beat. But, like I said, I don't look at it the way your ego does. To me it's just fun.
But you're the one bitchin'

Listen to me, you fkn clown. I don't care about you, or your shitty beats. I will gladly enter a battle with your depraved ass, anytime. And I don't care about the samples, I'm not you. Gimme whatever, I'll work with it.
As a matter of fact, I INSIST ON SHITTY YOUTUBE SAMPLES, let's see how good you really are dummy. Anyone can work with good samples.


So you lemme know when you man up, you li'l bitch


the one i used FL for was an open battle dumb fuck

you must not be able to read because i already said it was the open mic night beat

seriously bro, are you mentally challenged? because i would feel really stupid for arguing with you. can you be honest if you are man?

the dude that hosted it set the rules that anything went and use any samples you want, open mic.

normal spbb are supposed to be sp only. it's in the rules.

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Last edited by zendan on Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:39 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 572
Location: dallas
LoopmantrA wrote:
I'm actually glad you showed to everyone what a lying sack of shit you really are.
Let's see -
You entered a battle, and immediately attacked Bliggedi for using DAW
You said you thought it was SP only
Dutch explained it to you, about the open battle concept
Couple of days ago you attacked me in the battle I'm hosting, ranting about the rules, how battles are SP only - as if none of that previous shit never happened
And now you ADMIT you broke the rules (used FL when thinking it was SP only)

Pathetic.

My proposal :

Shitty sample, nothing but the SP, no outside instruments, efx, beat boxes, samples, a capellas or anything. Just a shitty sample, and SP.

All votes need to be accounted for. None of that ghost voting with your multiple accounts. Everyone who votes needs to drop an input, otherwise those votes won't be considered.


If you wanna do it, I'm ready Zendan. Bring it on.


Btw, yes - stereo width is the terminology I used in my first comment, the one you didn't even bother reading before going berserk.
And whether or not you call it 'panning', I believe it's semantics, and I believe you're the only one here who has a problem with that. But, like I said, English ain't my native language and I do my best. I already said that I use it as a trick, for widening the stereo spectrum of certain sample, and Instead of being a disgusting and annoying jerk, you could've went the easy way, with at least some decency and respect in online talk, but nah - you're just an inbreed paint thinner breathing cum speck.
Now, let's battle you bitch.



no, it's not semantics

jesus christ you're fucking dumb man

over here talking about respect with that disgusting gutter mouth dude you're a joke. why don't you practice what you preach?

what the fuck are you going to do for drums if all you get is one sample and no outside anything?
that's not a beat dude.

how about this. you set up your own dumb ass wack fucking stupid beat battle and i'll go by your rules

and i'll videotape myself making the beat because if i don't you'll accuse me of stealing it or faking it or breaking the rules because you're a little jealous dumb bitch

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:25 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 335
Cum speck, I'm not talking to you anymore.

"what the fuck are you going to do for drums if all you get is one sample and no outside anything?
that's not a beat dude." - if you weren't a pussy, and actually entered a few battles you'd know : I meant taking all the sounds (drums included) from the same sample source.
But you're a fkn moron who doesn't know shit.
And you couldn't properly flip a fkn burger at McDonald's, let alone a beat.
Like I said, when you man up lemme know - I'm done here.
Suck my balls and drop dead you obnoxious piece of shit.

_________________
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:12 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 572
Location: dallas
LoopmantrA wrote:
Cum speck, I'm not talking to you anymore.

"what the fuck are you going to do for drums if all you get is one sample and no outside anything?
that's not a beat dude." - if you weren't a pussy, and actually entered a few battles you'd know : I meant taking all the sounds (drums included) from the same sample source.
But you're a fkn moron who doesn't know shit.
And you couldn't properly flip a fkn burger at McDonald's, let alone a beat.
Like I said, when you man up lemme know - I'm done here.
Suck my balls and drop dead you obnoxious piece of shit.


uh yeah bro hook up a sample with a drum break let's do it
hit it up rn
post it in the arena
if you post that shit rn i'll start working on it rn

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:20 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 335
Doesn't work that way.
We pick a host - Ghost buzz, Green, Dutch, Dan Swift - whoever wants to, of the more prominent members of the forum.
One sample source.
SP only.
Loser deletes account, or doesn't show his face on this forum for year at least, Zendan - can your ego driven ass deal with this? Because I can.
You must be prepared to explain your work flow, if it comes to it.


If you agree to this, then let's do it

_________________
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:30 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 572
Location: dallas
LoopmantrA wrote:
Doesn't work that way.
We pick a host - Ghost buzz, Green, Dutch, Dan Swift - whoever wants to, of the more prominent members of the forum.
One sample source.
SP only.
Loser deletes account, or doesn't show his face on this forum for year at least, Zendan - can your ego driven ass deal with this? Because I can.
You must be prepared to explain your work flow, if it comes to it.


If you agree to this, then let's do it


uh nah, i agreed to do this for fun
not some little childish beef like your kiddy ass wants to play
and yeah, i told you i would film the whole thing because you're an incredibly stupid, massive cunt
i don't even get on this forum that often. it's dead and boring. full of talentless assholes like you

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:29 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 335
LMAO
Yeah, I knew something like this would be your answer :D
I think that you got this the other way around, bud.
I'm the one constantly reminding you that I'm doing battles for fun, and couldn't care less about it, not the way you do anyway.
You're THE ONLY ONE ON THIS FORUM CONSTANTLY BITCHING AND RAISING DRAMA, and spewing obnoxious comments.
This goes for battles as well, you're the only one complaining.

Like I said, we're all having fun in the arena, but you're that kid no one wants to play with, so you throw tantrums.
Plus you keep talking shit about everyone here, and all our beats.

Having the word "fun" and your cum speck name in the same sentence is like THE oxymoron. Ain't no fun there.
You wanna play for fun? Come join any other battle.
I wanna do this right.
And I'm not even the one proposing it lol this other guy did, and you went along.

My soundcloud is for SP only, and I don't have a problem deleting it. Neither should you, since you have like godzillion of them.
And like you said "This forum is dead". And our beats suck big time.

But, having you silent for a whole year - I'd gladly, gladly battle for it.

I already contacted one of the above mentioned members, to set the thing up - once you man up. IF you man up.


Otherwise, get off my back, Zendan. I'm done here.

_________________
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:32 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 572
Location: dallas
LoopmantrA wrote:
LMAO
Yeah, I knew something like this would be your answer :D
I think that you got this the other way around, bud.
I'm the one constantly reminding you that I'm doing battles for fun, and couldn't care less about it, not the way you do anyway.
You're THE ONLY ONE ON THIS FORUM CONSTANTLY BITCHING AND RAISING DRAMA, and spewing obnoxious comments.
This goes for battles as well, you're the only one complaining.

Like I said, we're all having fun in the arena, but you're that kid no one wants to play with, so you throw tantrums.
Plus you keep talking shit about everyone here, and all our beats.

Having the word "fun" and your cum speck name in the same sentence is like THE oxymoron. Ain't no fun there.
You wanna play for fun? Come join any other battle.
I wanna do this right.
And I'm not even the one proposing it lol this other guy did, and you went along.

My soundcloud is for SP only, and I don't have a problem deleting it. Neither should you, since you have like godzillion of them.
And like you said "This forum is dead". And our beats suck big time.

But, having you silent for a whole year - I'd gladly, gladly battle for it.

I already contacted one of the above mentioned members, to set the thing up - once you man up. IF you man up.


Otherwise, get off my back, Zendan. I'm done here.


dude, read your own comments. you just commented a ton of shit talk, disgusting gutter mouth garbage, for 5 pages, that had nothing to do with the thread or my initial comment. you went off on bashing me on irrelevant bullshit like a little kid throwing a tantrum!! like you just accused me of. you ruined this guy's thread just because you were butthurt someone corrected you on something. why don't you act like a man and brush it off? you're a child. and you're talking about me starting drama, that's fucking hilarious.

and uh, i've done two spbbs and no one had any issues. just you.
haven't done one lately because they've been trash. i've been waiting for a good one.

sounds to me like you're pussying out.

adding an incentive like banning me is just going to make all the other haters like you vote against me.

what a bitch. scared that my beat's going to be better than yours

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:19 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 335
Whatever makes you sleep better, home boi I don't care.
:D
I think it's fairly obvious who's pussying out :)
You don't think those 'haters' gonna vote anyway?
Flawless logic there.
It's not banning. It's about keeping to your word, and setting aside your pride /ego.
I'm not wasting my time with battling you for nothing. And I certainly ain't the one thinking that proves anything - like I already said, numerous times so far, I'm here for good time and learning, which is something you keep forgetting and somewhat ruining (the fun part. Highly unlikely you could teach me anything new, but do try).
But to have your ass off this forum for a year would be a fkn blessing to me, and like you said - to others as well.
Now you ask yourself why is that kid.
You think people here hate you because you're good?
It's because you're obnoxious, nothing else.

And don't pin this shit on me.
You're disgusting piece of shit ruining everyone's time here, and you haven't corrected me in anything you just got pissed because you think you're the absolute authority on SP, which is utter crap.
Not going to explain everything again, but certainly will mention your lack of basic communication skills and good behaviour.
Which is why I started cussing, there ain't no way a monkey like you understands anything but monkey tounge.
You're nothing but a spoiled prick.
And btw you're the one wanting this battle in the first place, not me. So I called and raised you, and if you wanna take it there - do it.
Loser leaves the forum for a year.
And if this forum is dead, and we all suck like you claim - I really don't see the problem there buddy.
I will keep my word if I lose, you? Well, we'll just have to see about that, won't we :)

Once again, I'm done here

_________________
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:48 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 572
Location: dallas
LoopmantrA wrote:
Whatever makes you sleep better, home boi I don't care.
:D
I think it's fairly obvious who's pussying out :)
You don't think those 'haters' gonna vote anyway?
Flawless logic there.
It's not banning. It's about keeping to your word, and setting aside your pride /ego.
I'm not wasting my time with battling you for nothing. And I certainly ain't the one thinking that proves anything - like I already said, numerous times so far, I'm here for good time and learning, which is something you keep forgetting and somewhat ruining (the fun part. Highly unlikely you could teach me anything new, but do try).
But to have your ass off this forum for a year would be a fkn blessing to me, and like you said - to others as well.
Now you ask yourself why is that kid.
You think people here hate you because you're good?
It's because you're obnoxious, nothing else.

And don't pin this shit on me.
You're disgusting piece of shit ruining everyone's time here, and you haven't corrected me in anything you just got pissed because you think you're the absolute authority on SP, which is utter crap.
Not going to explain everything again, but certainly will mention your lack of basic communication skills and good behaviour.
Which is why I started cussing, there ain't no way a monkey like you understands anything but monkey tounge.
You're nothing but a spoiled prick.
And btw you're the one wanting this battle in the first place, not me. So I called and raised you, and if you wanna take it there - do it.
Loser leaves the forum for a year.
And if this forum is dead, and we all suck like you claim - I really don't see the problem there buddy.
I will keep my word if I lose, you? Well, we'll just have to see about that, won't we :)

Once again, I'm done here


uh nah, i didn't start shit. and i did correct you. you're even too much of an egotistical little self righteous bitch to admit it. dismissed it as "semantics"
you're obviously not here to learn, you're here to preach.
you can go back and read those links whenever you want.
you obviously don't give a fuck about learning shit.
and no, i didn't propose a battle. some nothing brand new account commented that shit. for all i know, that's your fake account.
and nah, no one has had a problem with me on here for months and months. probably for about half a year, no one on here has had any issues with me.
just you.

anyways, if you're too pussy to battle one on one just for merit, you're just a little shit talking bitch

you're not bout shit b

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:02 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 335
Merit?! LOL gimme a break you fkn poser. Merit ahahaha
Here's a boyscout badge, and keep on sucking my balls.
I don't have multiple accounts, you have them. I don't need them. Not like I'm the one using them to vote for myself :D

Like I said, whatever helps you sleep safe donkey :D

_________________
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: