It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:11 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Whats first? Drums or samples?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:58 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
Imagine the toxic monkey like yourself, who opens up five accounts only to vote for himself in the beat battle

that's hilarious. every vote was accounted for, genius. and i admitted i voted for myself not knowing the rules. subsequently disqualified myself.

you are just sounding more and more like a cunt dude. chill the fuck out. being wrong isn't the end of the world. being proven wrong one of the most valuable things in this world; it opens the door to GAINING KNOWLEDGE.

anyways, i quoted the couple things i read out of your garbled nonsense and replied to them. not going to read the rest.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:27 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
Once more, leave your fkn drama and idiotic behaviour outside this forum. And learn TO READ dumbass, it'll help. You literally misinterpreted everything I said, turned it around so you can attack verbally. I hope you fkn rot somewhere you disgusting piece of shit, every time I give you a chance and actually think that you've changed, you prove me wrong. You better hope to God we never meet faggot. Imagine the toxic monkey like yourself, who opens up five accounts only to vote for himself in the beat battle, plus is almost never right, and I could easily link here every fkn post where you act like you're the SP MASTER OF KNOWLEDGE, but where people put you to your right place in the mud - trying to teach me something lol you have, like, 20 hours of jacking and button pushing in your bedroom, gtfo you Swiss cheese brain malaki Most recently, about copying files to SP without the use of wave converter, or you forgot that? Where you easily went from "YOU'RE ALL FKN RETARDED, THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU CAN COPY FILES WITHOUT WAVE CONVERTER, THAT'S WHY THEY INVENTED IT' - when people pointed out that li'l pad labeled 'IMPORT' - to "I'M SAYING WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU USE IT, IF YOU HAVE WAVE CONVERTER" No, that's not what you said, you pathetic excuse for a human being. Don't think that you know oh so much. You're the best example of Dunning - Kruger I've seen so far, BUD. Fkn aids spreading piece of shit. He's right, OP - take care who you listen to here

look at this pathetic child filled with so much anger go!!!! very entertaining. i'm so sorry for you and whatever pathetic, miserable life you lead to feel the need to act like this.

you brought up one thing i was ever wrong about on this forum, wave converter. and it is the only practical way of doing the task i was referring to in the old post. someone, just to spite me because he's my biggest fan (troll) proved me wrong with a method that takes like an hour vs wave converter taking all about 1.5 seconds. the manual tells you to use wave converter.

i provided quotes and reputable cited sources for all of the things i corrected you on if you refer to the first page of this thread.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:32 pm 

The only thing hilarious here is you fucktard. YOU NEVER QUOTED ME, YOU MISSQUOTED ME. Funny, since you already said that you never read the post entirely.
What I pointed out was that SP is not producer friendly. I never said that chorus does the panning. I said I use it occasionally to spread the instrument in stereo depth. Because when going from centre in my headphones, to hard left / right, when using mfx3 kinda does the trick, dummy.
Plus, i know all about prepping the samples, including lowering one channel, to get panning efx, but YOU NEVER READ THE POST YOU SCHMUCK. I mentioned it, if not here, then on couple of other places as well.

The only thing that you got right is my misuse of 'ADD' - should've been 'amplify'

"Didn't know the rules "

GIMME A BREAK YOU RETARD, YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT YOU THINK THERES NOTHING WRONG VOTING MULTIPLE TIMES FOR YOURSELF, BECAUSE WHY THE FK NOT LOL and yet you have the audacity to talk to me about ego, YOU who think he has the fkn monopoly on rules of the SP

Dunning - Kruger, paint thinner inhaling redneck.

Thought you said you will kill yourself. Well? Can we PLEASE live to fkn see that, and hopefully clean out the human gene pool from pathetic bacteria like yourself.

Ah, yes. Your Magnum opus " ROFL
Don't worry, not like someone is going to miss your stolen beats anyway

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:34 pm 

One thing you were wrong about?!
ONE THING?!?!?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FKN EPIC

Like, LITERALLY the most obvious Dunning Kruger I have ever seen in my life.

Please, for the sake of all that is good in this world, do not reproduce. Or just off yourself already, you hepatitis C spreading spit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:35 pm 

Enlifened wrote:
I've already started noticing that keeping the chops short and sweet is key a lot of the time. (Dilla was a master for this.) I tend to get carried away with chopping up samples, leading to a bank being fully stocked up then having little room to mess with the FX processing and what not, on the chops. So then i get frustrated. Trying to discipline myself with that and not get carried away and stick to a few chops that i know feel good and run with that, rather than trying to dissect the sample too much, where i have trouble trying to fit everything in with the beat itself. And in turn sometimes it not sounding as jivey/catchy as before even.

I think that is one of the problems with the 404sx is that it has a limited amount of space range (If you wanna call it that.) That seems to not have much room in order to create a better flushed out beat and just compensate for a quick boom-bap 1-2 type of feel/beat. I could be wrong but that's what i feel with this sampler.

Any advice on that at all by the way? ^^

sp404sx has 10 banks with 120 sample spaces total. i don't think you need 120 chops to make a good beat

old mpcs like the ones j dilla, pete rock, dj premier, etc. used or even SP1200 are astronomically less capable than the sp404sx.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:35 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
One thing you were wrong about?!
ONE THING?!?!?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FKN EPIC

Like, LITERALLY the most obvious Dunning Kruger I have ever seen in my life.

Please, for the sake of all that is good in this world, do not reproduce. Or just off yourself already, you hepatitis C spreading spit

you said i was wrong about everything then mentioned one thing which i disproved.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:36 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
The only thing hilarious here is you fucktard. YOU NEVER QUOTED ME, YOU MISSQUOTED ME.

it's not possible for a direct quote to be misquoting.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:37 pm 

Love this "didn't know the rules" part XD fkn EPIC

As if someone needs to point out that its against the rules to vote for yourself, especially opening multiple accounts. I mean, besides sheer logic, and immoral and everything else... I mean, HOW FKN RETARDED ARE YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:37 pm 

zendan wrote:
LoopmantrA wrote:
And a whole lot of music production theory - this pinpoints the potentially dangerous things, like phase cancellation - which IS a big deal really, plus the SP is not 'producer friendly' (no balance left to right for one thing) so you gotta work around that.
I'm using MFX3 when I wanna stretch something left to right, to get a bit bigger stereo spectrum.

brrruuuhhh, what

1. wtf does phase cancellation have to do with the workflow on a sampler?
you can't reverse the polarity of waves on your fucking sp?

2. you can easily pan things on sp. i'm not too familiar with the models besides my 202, 303, 404, but 303 and 404 have mfx tremolo/pan.
other than that, you can easily:

a. run your sp through a mixer, adjust the balance, and record that then resample

b. or record into a porta or something similar in order to adjust your balance, then resample

3. chorus is not an effective way of trying to manipulate stereo balance bud. actually, it is not a way to do that at all. any change in the stereo space you may perceive is only an extraneous byproduct of the effect

Show me where I said these things inbreed. Actually, besides mentioning what you did (though you didn't bother reading) go back and re read what you accused me of. You really have like two functioning brain cells ffs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:42 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:

"Didn't know the rules "

GIMME A BREAK YOU RETARD, YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT YOU THINK THERES NOTHING WRONG VOTING MULTIPLE TIMES FOR YOURSELF, BECAUSE WHY THE FK NOT LOL and yet you have the audacity to talk to me about ego, YOU who think he has the fkn monopoly on rules of the SP

Dunning - Kruger, paint thinner inhaling redneck.

Thought you said you will kill yourself. Well? Can we PLEASE live to fkn see that, and hopefully clean out the human gene pool from pathetic bacteria like yourself.

Ah, yes. Your Magnum opus " ROFL
Don't worry, not like someone is going to miss your stolen beats anyway

stolen beats? idk what you're talking about

i voted for myself once, genius. then disqualified myself. go back to that post and check it out for yourself.

bruh, look at yourself and what you're saying.

you're 40 years old.

what, do you still live with mommy? you're on this forum literally 24/7 with the most garbage beats i've ever heard in my life preaching to everyone like you're the god of the forum with infinite knowledge.

anyways, i dropped actual real information with citations here. you can keep spewing shit out of your mouth if you want. it's only making you look like the absolute worthless excuse for a human being you are.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:42 pm 

Btw, KID. I'm 39.
And, yeah you're right. I do feel anger now, but not towards you, but towards me - because for a brief moment I actually thought that you've changed. And that you can be normal. But, fuck it mah bad. Gonna go with Crane and all the others and say - you ARE the most toxic thing on this forum, and I do hope you WILL eventually kill yourself

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:43 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
zendan wrote:
LoopmantrA wrote:
And a whole lot of music production theory - this pinpoints the potentially dangerous things, like phase cancellation - which IS a big deal really, plus the SP is not 'producer friendly' (no balance left to right for one thing) so you gotta work around that.
I'm using MFX3 when I wanna stretch something left to right, to get a bit bigger stereo spectrum.

brrruuuhhh, what

1. wtf does phase cancellation have to do with the workflow on a sampler?
you can't reverse the polarity of waves on your fucking sp?

2. you can easily pan things on sp. i'm not too familiar with the models besides my 202, 303, 404, but 303 and 404 have mfx tremolo/pan.
other than that, you can easily:

a. run your sp through a mixer, adjust the balance, and record that then resample

b. or record into a porta or something similar in order to adjust your balance, then resample

3. chorus is not an effective way of trying to manipulate stereo balance bud. actually, it is not a way to do that at all. any change in the stereo space you may perceive is only an extraneous byproduct of the effect

Show me where I said these things inbreed. Actually, besides mentioning what you did (though you didn't bother reading) go back and re read what you accused me of. You really have like two functioning brain cells ffs

my parents were from opposite sides of the globe so idk how that counts as inbred. just refer to the post with my citations dude. i'm done here, this is pointless. it's like i'm talking to an autistic 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:45 pm 

zendan wrote:
LoopmantrA wrote:

what, do you still live with mommy? you're on this forum literally 24/7 with the most garbage beats i've ever heard in my life preaching to everyone like you're the god of the forum with infinite knowledge.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA excellent job describing yourself right here this Is YOU 100000%

As for beats, de gustibus non est dispuntandum. Tbh wouldn't even want creatures like you to like my beats, that'll be fkn gross.

Dropped info, yeah, copy pasted it like that compressor thread, like everything you do lol that's rich

Like you've described yourself in this sentence above, better than I could ever do

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:46 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
Btw, KID. I'm 39.
And, yeah you're right. I do feel anger now, but not towards you, but towards me - because for a brief moment I actually thought that you've changed. And that you can be normal. But, fuck it mah bad. Gonna go with Crane and all the others and say - you ARE the most toxic thing on this forum, and I do hope you WILL eventually kill yourself

dude read what you've been saying in this thread out loud to a friend (or your mommy because i doubt you have a single friend) and then read what i've been saying out loud to the same person. ask them what they think. you need to take a good long look at yourself.

crane is also a piece of shit scumbag and everyone that saw what he's said knows it.

this entire forum is dead except for a bunch of middle aged autistic unemployed fucking scumbags circlejerking on their completely pathetic excuses for "beats"

IIIII wrote:

Last edited by zindan on Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:46 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
zendan wrote:
LoopmantrA wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA excellent job describing yourself right here this Is YOU 100000%

As for beats, de gustibus non est dispuntandum. Tbh wouldn't even want creatures like you to like my beats, that'll be fkn gross.

Dropped info, yeah, copy pasted it like that compressor thread, like everything you do lol that's rich

Like you've described yourself in this sentence above, better than I could ever do

dude i cited sources proving your nonsense wrong, are you that dense? peace

IIIII wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next