It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: learning about compressors
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 am 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
zendan wrote:

i wish i could catch you in real life so you could catch these fucking hands.

Wow, just wow.

I told myself that I wasn't gonna engage with this buffoon anymore but shame on you man,only a total pussy would write shit like this.

You're not hard in the slightest but you sure as shit are truly pathetic.

'fragile incomplete junkie ass dildo' to quote LoopmantrA.

Yep,that sums it up perfectly.

Mark my words here cause one day you're gonna run that fucking stupid, boastful big mouth of yours off at the wrong person who I absolutely guarantee will proceed to batter you senseless.

And to the people on here who continuously keep ass kissing or making excuses for this hateful, shit stirring cretins miserable antics which only serves to pump up his rampant,out of control narcissistic ego even further... seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you ?

Oh and FWIW regarding that 'Banish' thread i'll just add that if someone were to act and behave, or make threats the way this fool consistently chooses to do so on the scratchers forum that I'm a member of they'd be booted off the site into oblivion, permanently...no fucking question whatsoever. :evil:

To quote Lowcost from the thread mentioned above.

'When he's trolling almost all the threads where he comes, it's not only my problem, but the problem of the whole community'.

Nailed it, Lowcost.

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

Last edited by Danswift on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:09 am 

Kegeratorz wrote:
zendan wrote:
what are you doing on this forum if you play bass in a rock n roll band? this forum is for hip hop dude

And all this time I thought this was an SP forum, no wonder, foolish me.

Shitnuts thinks buying a 303 makes him dilla lol

SP-303
SP-303SX
SP-202A

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:30 pm 

If anybody still wants to learn about compression, here's one of the best explanations I've come across. Justin Coletti from Sonic Scoop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe7OEVKkLJQ

Don't stop with that film. He has many more on different tricks on compression.

A compressor is a tool. Just like an SP. There are infinite ways to use and abuse them. No right or wrong, just a matter of the esthetics you want to achieve.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:32 pm 

Danswift wrote:
And to the people on here who continuously keep ass kissing or making excuses for this hateful, shit stirring cretins miserable antics which only serves to pump up his rampant,out of control narcissistic ego even further... seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you ?

I'm sure you're talking about me since I'm the only one who has ever been on Zendan's side in any way shape or form.......the thing is, I'm an adult. He is a kid. I personally have never made an excuse for him & have never said I felt his behavior was ok. If he does something I feel is inappropriate I bring it up in a way that can hopefully help him understand.......instead of responding to him calling him a dildo & what ever else......what is that going to do? You think that will help him understand & make him want to apologize in any way shape or form? No, he's going to come at you harder.

I'm honestly starting to think everyone that responds to Zendan LOOKS for his posts, just so they can join in on the fight. People love drama. I could be wrong, maybe you have been in on this discussion about compressors. It's just odd....if you have a problem with his behavior why make it worse? I get it when you want to defend yourself............& I get it that people want to call him out.

I guess Zendan reminds me of my baby brother in a way. My brother had extreme rage issues.......when he was a little kid, like 4 years old he would scratch his face bloody in his rage's.......as he got older it calmed a bit, but he got bad into heroin & it fucked with his head. I would say hi to him & he would tell me to fuck off. Instead of going "no fuck you, you stupid piece of shit" I tried understanding how he felt. Imagining feeling irritable at the most extreme level that even someone saying hi to me would cause me to trip out. How bad that would feel. I worked with him & helped him get clean, we would talk for hours & something I said hit him like a lightening bolt.........no joke, that was over a year ago & he is a COMPLETELY different person now. They call him preacher at work, because anyone that would throw a fit, he would be right there trying to help calm them down.

I just feel there is a better way to go about things. We don't know Zendan. We don 't know the shit he's been thru. Without guidance people get lost. I try to guide rather than add to the fire. Sorry if that bothers you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:00 pm 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
Sharris wrote:
He is a kid.

No he isn't he's 21 years old ffs, that's not a kid..he just continuously acts like a child though and uses his 'age' as an excuse for his behaviour .

Sharris also wrote

'I'm honestly starting to think everyone that responds to Zendan LOOKS for his posts, just so they can join in on the fight. People love drama'.

No, I honestly don't think that's the case at all.I can't think of one other member on here who I've spoken with who deliberately looks to stir up chaos and trouble.

Zendans actions are ruining what is a generally chilled and peaceful forum..I lurked here for a long time before I joined and always appreciated what you folks were doing here but the trolling marathons this guy is indulging himself in are off the scale and it's turning a really cool site into something of a joke.

So again, i'll just quote what Lowcost wrote

'When he's trolling almost all the threads where he comes, it's not only my problem, but the problem of the whole community'.

@Sharris
I apologize to you if my words came across as harsh, I can tell that your intentions towards people are good by the things you post on here..I sincerely believe that.

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:44 pm 

I see what you're saying, 21 is an adult, you're right.........

I just think a lot of people are in the wrong as much as Zendan. He might have a big ego, but it seems like a lot of other people do too.

It takes 2 to fight. It's wrong for Zendan to act the way he does, but it's ok for 2 or more people to gang up on him & call him names & act exactly like him? It just seems hypocritical to me & it only makes things worse.

Zendan says "why do you do it that way? hahaha.....you don't know what you're doing"
& the replier says
"fuck you, you little punk dildo bitch"

I understand why people are bothered by all this, I am too. & I pretty much said all I can, I mean I guess I can go on & on & on, but trying to stop it just adds to it. I'll do my best to not respond to any of it anymore. I know Zendan is a big boy & can fight his own battles, I was just trying to STOP the battles. But I see I'm not really helping anything, I'm just adding to it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:47 pm 

smh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:49 pm 

Sorry last thing, I've been following the forum for a few years as well before joining & always loved this forum......but you're right, it's turning into a joke. Hopefully it will turn around.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:22 pm 

:lol: :lol:

Last edited by 444 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:25 pm 

dookie wrote:
thesisdrs wrote:
Cool. I just watched this one to get a basic grasp of compression

https://youtu.be/S0G-y9TUVhw

thanks for sharing this dude. I finally got around to watch this.
Helped fill in more gaps.

been trying to up my technical game

If we all admit we're trying to step up and get better, the forums would be a better place.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:42 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11