It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 pm

Post subject: Re: want to start making beats
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:26 am 

On the off chance that you fantasize turning into a beat maker or music maker, you might just be keeping watch for the best free beat making programming to begin with.

There are a lot of such programming contributions accessible out there that let you investigate proficient music making instruments for all intents and purposes at no expense.

These beat making project won't just establish a framework for your learning experience yet in addition help you think of some wiped out beats at last. Check out some best Free Beat Making Software For Music Production: https://www.techshout.com/free-beat-making-software/

Post subject: Re: want to start making beats
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:17 am 

Here we are again, but the rules have changed, but the games more or less the same.

If you’re broke/poor, but you got a iPad/iPhone/Android device, you can
DL plenty of apps that sample, sequence, loop, can do guitars, organs, synths, drum machine hits, FX, etc, etc. Some apps are free. Some cost $1-50 (I laugh at any programmer who thinks their app is worth more than $20).

So I know this is the Boss/Roland SP site. Why mention apps? Well, I’m sure there are some of you out there who don’t make much in your allowance or crap job. You might not be in a area where SPs are easily found or affordable. But you want to make beats. If push came to shove, your iPhone/Android might be something you can start the journey with. I can’t possibly compare gear to apps, but at the end of the day, you can learn everything from how synthesizers work to how to chop samples & make loops. How to spice up a boring piano melody into something impressive if you add reverb, compression, flange/phasers, etc. Which is something most of The SP units have already.

When I was young, gear was extremely expensive. And most of that gear is a nightmare to use or program now if you bought it then. (When all of your samplers or synths had a tiny LCD screen and a confusing sub menu system you scrolled through just to edit a filter sweep or make a loop). Now anyone could make music with their cellphone. So it’s another option to get into if you’re looking to make music/beats. It’s not the same as gear, but does what most gear does.

I still say having any experience with music theory, rhythm or groove, or chords will help you in the long run. So if you have to start with a crappy Casio keyboard, it’s something you can learn from before you outgrow it.

Anyway, just keep learning, asking questions, save for your studio, and keep practicing. Make it on your cellphone or computer if you need to. But just do it.