It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:50 pm 

zendan wrote:
1. there's nothing wrong with feminism

2. you don't need money to find love. vice versa, in fact

also did you just suggest that you have no choice in the matter of getting out of the house? or that you have no choice in the matter of lack of cash?

because both sentiments couldn't be further from the truth.

Well I hate feminists, they're poison as far as I'm concerned. I'm all for womens' rights, for them to be paid equal to men etc, but feminists have become a sort of political correctness army of bullshitters now, and I have no time for any of that.

Not interested in any woman who doesn't at least:

1 - Take pride in her appearence and WANT to please me.
2 - Behave like a woman and BE feminine.
3 - Value her relationship over EVERYTHING else.

I see no point in getting involved with any woman who doesn't at least meet that criteria, cause it would never work. I'd rather stay single than settle for less than that, and I'm perfectly content to do so for as long as it takes.

So back on topic, but I appreciate the concern, Romeo Zindan :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:20 pm 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
So,Just grabbed this earlier...a Roland Juno G.
It previously belonged to a friend who's no longer in need of it. There's a slight problem with the screen display but still shows whichever voice is selected.

I needed a dedicated synth for Bass,piano strings and lead lines so this will be a cool addition to the set up i'm using right now.

Only been checking this thing out properly for the last hour or so but the testing is going pretty good so far.

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:02 pm 

Nice catch, Danswift, and you see that workstation right there, that's actually a proper workstation, full-on sampling, sound-editing and sequencing capabilities, and even a multi-track recorder. I know because I had one, bought it brand new back in the day and the only reason I retured it was because of all the stuff I started seeing online about the display. I was worried it would fuck-up and leave me out of pocket, and I wasn't going to risk that on something I'd just paid new for.

The model that came after that has neither a sampler nor multi-track recorder, is made of plastic, and cost even more than the Juno-G did. Damn fine piece of gear the Juno-G and if it had not been for the display I would still own one. Has a great sound-set on board even as default if I remember. Aside from the display issue, it is definitely the best keyboard workstation they ever made for the money it sold for.

I did wonder when they released the replacement model, whether that black display was technically the same pinout inside. If it's compatible and you're handy with a soldering iron you might be able to order the better-looking black display from the replacement model and fit it to your Juno-G. Not suggesting you do it, I haven't a clue if it's even compatible, but if I had a Juno-G and it was compatible, I would definitely do it.

But yeah, the display is a well-known issue on the Juno-G and at the time I owned mine, Roland appeared to be evading responsibility.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:43 am 

I was once gonna pick up a Roland Gaia synth, but the button to select different sounds was busted, and I just decided to get my money back. Now they’re going up in price, so maybe it was worth fixing, but that’s what I get for not trying it first. Because then I could have demanded a discount. Oh well.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:45 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
Well I hate feminists, they're poison as far as I'm concerned. I'm all for womens' rights, for them to be paid equal to men etc, but feminists have become a sort of political correctness army of bullshitters now, and I have no time for any of that.

Not interested in any woman who doesn't at least:

1 - Take pride in her appearence and WANT to please me.
2 - Behave like a woman and BE feminine.
3 - Value her relationship over EVERYTHING else.

I see no point in getting involved with any woman who doesn't at least meet that criteria, cause it would never work. I'd rather stay single than settle for less than that, and I'm perfectly content to do so for as long as it takes.

So back on topic, but I appreciate the concern, Romeo Zindan :wink:

what you're referring to is RADICAL feminism, not feminism, of which the worst are the TERFs.

what value do you have? why should anyone value you over "EVERYTHING else" in the world? trust me, you are lesser than a speck of dust when considering the immense magnitude of the cosmos we inhabit.

of all the handful of women i've had relations with, not a single one of them was more valuable to me than "EVERYTHING else," and i wasn't more valuable to a single one of them than "EVERYTHING else."

if you do happen to value your partner more than "EVERYTHING else," then you have an unhealthy obsession rooted in mental illness.

"Behave like a woman and BE feminine."
do you have Ken doll physique and good looks? because if you're expecting your partner to look and behave like Barbie, again, you are overestimating your own worth. there's a massive disparity between being a woman and being a supermodel.

"Take pride in her appearence and WANT to please me."
naturally, partners want to please each other, but there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with someone who doesn't take pride in their appearance. not everyone is a narcissist. there is a difference between maintaining good hygiene/dressing well and taking pride in how you look. personally, i hate the way i look, and the same is true for a large percentage of people in the world.

i hope you're ready to stay single for life, bud.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:42 pm 

Headphones, and an even bigger regret if you knew how little those micro-switches cost :wink:

Zindan, it makes no difference whether that comment is written in big red characters on a forum, or thick red lipstick across your girlfriend's chest. I know what sort of woman I want, and I have a good idea where to find one. But like I said, lack of cash prevents me from pursuing such a woman. Not because I think money is important for happiness, but rather, I just think it's important to have money to hand.

It has NOTHING to do with looks, and EVERYTHING to do with her being the sort of woman who devotes herself TO her man, and in return receives the same devotion FROM her man. Without that, you only have lust, which is fine if you want to live like that, but I do not, I prefer a soul-mate.

In other words Zindan, I am what is called "Monogamous" (look it up on Wikipedia).

Those Ravens clealy have happiness and devotion well and truly sussed, and I've adored Ravens ever since I first saw one as a child and my father told me what it was. Kinda creepy that these birds I adore so much, turned out to be as monogamous as I am.

"A monogamous bird, the raven remains loyal to its mate for the whole of its life."

I'm proud to be monogamous, as will be any woman who passes my criteria and I'll make damn sure she is before she passes it (I even know how to test that). So again, I appreciate the concern Romeo Zindan, but there is no need to be.

I worry for your own take on women and realationships more than you should worry about mine!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:46 am 

monogamous, as am i.

and i was monogamous with my ex when we were together who i am very much still in love with and who still loves me, but we are just friends now because it's for the best. friendship is priceless, and i'm thankful that i have her in my life.

SP-USER wrote:
I know what sort of woman I want, and I have a good idea where to find one. But like I said, lack of cash prevents me from pursuing such a woman. Not because I think money is important for happiness, but rather, I just think it's important to have money to hand.

you make it sound like the type of woman you're looking for is a prostitute, g

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:17 am 

Actual thread topic...Page 1

"I’ve got a lot of different samplers, drum machines, pocket operators, fx pedals, and what not. What I don’t have is a DAW or computer".

Catastrophic Signal Failure...Page 3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:20 am 

Danswift, I cannot help it if people challenge casual comments I make and then turn it into another conversation. In case you missed it, I already suggested to get back on topic which is more than anyone else did. He's still at it, so don't look at me dude!

Zindan, you are absolutely not monogamous in the way I'm referring to, FAR from it. I have no interest in prostitutes, either, they're the polar opposite of the sort of woman I seek, so what a dumb-ass analogy to make.

I don't need advice on women, I'm single by choice and perfectly confident in my ability to catch myself the ideal soul-mate when the time is right. I was just joking around with you in the other thread. I was trying to make you feel better about yourself cause I was under the impression you were generally frustrated with your relationships and not getting laid enough (due mainly to the amount of stuff you post about such things).

Let's just say you're no match for a Raven in terms of "monogamy", let's put it that way.

Personally I just visit 'vintage-erotica-forum.com' whenever the phallus demands attention. I like that forum, the women in the photos are from an age before social media destroyed society, which in turn has helped feminism destroy femininity. Those women ooze sex appeal in a way the modern woman does not. They also take the sort of pride in their appearence that I appreciate in a woman. Women these days seem mass-produced and genarally plastic in their appearance and behaviour, no doubt because they're all brain-washed by the same bullshit and trends doing the rounds on social media.

That shit is being spread word-wide at the touch of a button, so it's hardly surprising women are about as individual as a blade of grass these days. There is no more to be said on the matter, so shut-up about it otherwise Danswift will continue to post more crashes in a desperate attempt to blame me for it, and I know you don't want that to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:49 am 

''I don't need advice on Women"

:shock:

"The women in the photos are from an age before social media destroyed society, which in turn has helped feminism destroy femininity"..

:shock: :shock:

" There is no more to be said on the matter, so shut-up about it otherwise Danswift will continue to post more crashes in a desperate attempt to blame me for it "..

Ahhh...Don't mind me ...You're doing a perfectly fine job by yourself here..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:10 pm 

Yeah whatever, all I know is the sort of woman I'm interested in are few and far between.

Women generally fall in to two categories for me; those who are worthy of getting into a relation ship with, and those who aren't. Unfortunately (for me anyway since I have standards), the world is flooded with those who aren't worthy, it's a situation caused by social media and the chaotic, disrespectful bullshit it helps promote.

Those who aren't worthy can be spotted quite easily with their heads in their phones, walking around in shitty run-of-the-mill clothing from the usual run-of-the-mill retailers. Having hairstyles so fucking bland it looks as if they've given-up hope or have forgotten they're a woman, and make-up skills so bad I honestly wonder why the fuck they even bother.

They should take their heads out of their phones, delve into decades past, and take sex appeal tips from women of the 1960s, 70s and 80s. Frankly, the loss in beauty and femininity is so fucking obvious and prominent now, it's blinding!

Anyway, I hope this satisfied your trolling attempt for more discussion on the subject, Danswift.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:56 pm 

LMAO this autistic fuck doesn't even recognize women as fellow human beings, jesus fucking christ, for your sake i desperately hope that you are trolling.

if you aren't, please find a therapist or dating counselor or something to teach you about proper human emotions, empathy, and social behavior

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:00 pm 

you seriously need to look in a mirror

if this really is trolling, the dedication to it is on a psychopathic level of obsession

if you really are just a helpless autistic sociopath, then i have at least some pity for you

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:09 pm 

I think it's ironic how you kick-off at me with such statements, questioning my mental health when I'm not the one starting threads about "Touching my Pee-Pee"!

I mean are you kidding me or what?

Like the Raven I am devilishly twisted, and like the Raven I have my outlook on life and the opposite sex, perfectly sussed. So you stick to what you think is a woman, and I'll stick to what I know is a woman. I'll not be starting a thread 'bout touching my pee-pee as you did, but when I find her I'll be sure to let you now how good it was to have sex with a woman who's sole obsession for life is to love and please me, and is turned on even by the very thought of it, nevermind the act of it.

In the meantime you'll just have to keep touching your pee-pee in anticipation, and no, I'm not telling you where these women can be found. What I can tell you, is that street corners are certainly not the place to find these loyal, incredibly devoted and highly-sexed women!

Devotion and the correct state of mind is a wonderful thing:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f5/6c/ab ... 84d0d8.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:28 pm 

it's called comedy

get a life lmfao

IIIII wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next