It is currently Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:14 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:45 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
zendan wrote:
it's called comedy

Agreed, definitely made me laugh when I saw it, cheers homie :mrgreen:

zendan wrote:
get a life lmfao

All in good time my good man, all in good time :wink:
The best things come to those who wait!


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:34 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 869
Location: dallas
SP-USER wrote:
zendan wrote:
it's called comedy

Agreed, definitely made me laugh when I saw it, cheers homie :mrgreen:

zendan wrote:
get a life lmfao

All in good time my good man, all in good time :wink:
The best things come to those who wait!


patience IS virtue, but idle hands are the devil's playground

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:11 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
My apologies to Headphones for this, but after what Zindan called me on the other page, I just wanted to post this for his attention.

It must be Zindan's lucky day, cause there's a brand-new documentary on something very similar to what he's mocking about me. The only difference between this couple and what I'm taking about is the religeous aspect, and that's because I'm not religious (though I do repect their choice).

She gives her man her body to do with as he pleases, and gets the same privilege from her man in return. This results in a relationship that completely satifies both of them. That's just beautiful. She also wears whatever HE thinks she should wear and not only appreciates it, but enjoys it.

The documentary is about a different subject each week, and for this week it was about a group of women who reject feminism, women who refer to themselves as "Tradwives". This tradwife even likens feminism to cancer, I agree with her whole-heartedly and spoke out loud "YEAH, DAMN RIGHT!!!" when I heard that comment from her (clued-up woman indeed).

But the MOST important thing you should take from this documentary, is that the interviewer herself is an unashamed feminist, yet even she feels it is only fair to admit that something obvious about EVERY tradwife she interviewed is that THEY'RE ALL HAPPIER WOMEN NOW!

It's not surprising at all that they're happier women, because at the end of the day no woman of sound mental capacity is ever going to be unhappy about a husband who she knows will ALWAYS put her first, GENUINELY cares about and has in interest in what she's actually wearning, satisfies her EVERY sexual desire, and who gives her the freedom to bring-up the children in the company of their OWN mother instead of the 'Feminitst-Induced' practice where the children are brought up in the company of dodgy carers who get to suck-up the nest-egg of cash that SHOULD have gone towards your OWN childs future!

Fucking dumb, social-media-empowered, feminitst bitches runied all of that.

That's "Feminism" for you dude. It's toxic, it's a cancer, and you should avoid ANY woman who practices it. You should treat modern-day feminists as lepers, because they ARE indeed 'social lepers'. So you can call me all the names under the sun, make me out to be the dumbest-fuck on the face of the earth, it still won't change the fact that you HAVE been brain-washed along with the majority of society.

Good luck with those social-media-poisoned, head-in-phone feminitst types, buddy!

I'll stick to seeking out real women (and trust me they're out there waiting to make me happy):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4wkRhfR-ZY

The BIGGEST mistake you can make is to not see that social media IS poisoning and manipulating society into one massive, toxic shit-storm. To assume that popular opinion is the way to go, is a GRAVE mistake. Your opinion is the opinion the establishment WANT you to have, it has been made that way BY the establishment, and the only ones who fall for it ARE the sheeple with no mind of their own, and who lack good old-fashioned common sense!


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:08 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 869
Location: dallas
https://www.verywellmind.com/an-overview-of-the-dunning-kruger-effect-4160740

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:10 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 869
Location: dallas
you have my pity

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:12 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
You have mine even more, and anyway, it's not a matter of me thinking I'm always right.
It's a matter of common sense.


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:14 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
Back on topic, just thought I'd update on this MODX situation of mine.

Limits can definitely be fun but it's really beginning to look as if this one specific limit has really thrown a spanner in the works. The dealer is as baffled by it as I am and has agreed to let me keep it beyond the return window until they get to the bottom of it with Yamaha. I get the feeling that maybe Yamaha, after adding the sequencer, fully intended for this to work, but just never got around to it before the update. All it really needs is a "Sequencer Start" toggle button on the Audio Record screen, so that if you have it toggled on, the sequencer will start when you start recording audio. As it is right now, I can't even record the sequencer manually, because the sequencer literally will not run at all while recording audio.

I'd be surprised if such an option isn't added in the next update, trouble is though, I have no idea when the next update will be and neither does the dealer. So that's the situation right now, and I really hope there's something I'm doing wrong, but I don't think so and even the dealer can't figure it out after playing around with their shop unit.

Absoluely bizarre, especially when you consider the whole point of the Audio Recorder is to record MODX output to a wav file!


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:38 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 869
Location: dallas
SP-USER wrote:
Back on topic, just thought I'd update on this MODX situation of mine.

Limits can definitely be fun but it's really beginning to look as if this one specific limit has really thrown a spanner in the works. The dealer is as baffled by it as I am and has agreed to let me keep it beyond the return window until they get to the bottom of it with Yamaha. I get the feeling that maybe Yamaha, after adding the sequencer, fully intended for this to work, but just never got around to it before the update. All it really needs is a "Sequencer Start" toggle button on the Audio Record screen, so that if you have it toggled on, the sequencer will start when you start recording audio. As it is right now, I can't even record the sequencer manually, because the sequencer literally will not run at all while recording audio.

I'd be surprised if such an option isn't added in the next update, trouble is though, I have no idea when the next update will be and neither does the dealer. So that's the situation right now, and I really hope there's something I'm doing wrong, but I don't think so and even the dealer can't figure it out after playing around with their shop unit.

Absoluely bizarre, especially when you consider the whole point of the Audio Recorder is to record MODX output to a wav file!


lmfao why would you need to record audio while playing back sequences

do you know how many easy work arounds there are for this

pretty sure the only roland sampler in existence with this capability is the SP-555 with loop capture, and i'm pretty sure it's a very limited function

are you genuinely retarded, sp-user?

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:48 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
"lmfao why would you need to record audio while playing back sequences"
To convert the finished sequence (the completed song or performance) into a sample!

"do you know how many easy work arounds there are for this"
The only way to work around it is to record to external gear then sample it back into the MODX. I didn't pay £1,200 for a "workstation" expecting to still have to do what I could already do without it. One of the reasons I went for the MODX is because it's such a fantastic palette of sound to draw from. The idea was to sequence my own performances, sample them and use them as my own custom-designed Hip-Hop samples, just as if I had sampled them from vinyl. In other words, the MODX was going to be my personal "crate"!

I can't do that if the bloody sequencer won't run while it's recording audio (sampling). Unless, like I said, I use external equipment like recording to tape and then sampling it back again. I don't mind doing that in some cases, in fact I'd do it a lot regardless because I like what the Marantz does to the audio (I can set the dials to sweet effect) but I paid £1,200 for what I thought could be used as a complete standalone workstation.

Unfortunately, that bizarre limitation prevents me using it as I wanted, because the only thing it will record to audio, is live playing and the arpeggiator. For some bizarre reason, unknown even to a Yamaha dealer, the sequencer will not run while in Audio Record mode (Sampling), therefore putting a massive spanner in the works preventing me from using it the way I intended to use it. It's literally the biggest spanner it could have in this case.

"pretty sure the only roland sampler in existence with this capability is the SP-555 with loop capture, and i'm pretty sure it's a very limited function"
It's got nothing to do with loops, it's what I explained above. To do loops on the MODX is not impossible, I know a workaround for it and it's cumbersome but at least it can be done and that's all that matters. Like I said I don't mind workarounds, but this bizarre thing with the sequencer not running at all when I need it to really cannot be gotten around 'on-board'.

"are you genuinely retarded, sp-user?"
Are you genuinely expecting me to believe you never got an A+ in charm school, Zindan? :wink:


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:20 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 869
Location: dallas
look up what loop capture is, retard

to record sequences you use an external recording device

that's how every sampler and drum machine in existence works dumb ass

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:25 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
Hard to tell whether you're pissed-off about your avatar going missing, or whether it's just because you haven't got what it takes for SPBB #326. You're all excuse, verbal, and no action dude - give it a rest FFS!!!

Already told you it has nothing to do with loops, retard.

When I buy an 'all-in-one' workstation, I'm obviously not interested in how external drum machines and sequencers are normally linked-up. That's the whole fucking point of buying an 'all-in-one' workstation you dumb-ass retard. The problem this thing has is SO ridiculous, the Yamaha dealer themselves pretty much refuse to believe it which is why they've allowed me to pass the return window, they're determined to get to the bottom of it with Yamaha, and I bloody-well hope they do, but I honestly doubt they will.

If I can't make it work, I doubt they'll be able to either. I've been using standalone workstations and synths for decades now you bloody idiot. The problem I'm having with this thing is bizarre. The Audio Record function of this device comes AFTER the MASTER VOLUME control, so naturally you expect to record the entire output of the MODX, meaning absolutely anything it does, basically anything you can hear in your headphones.

BUT IT DOES NOT ... and it's all because the sequencer won't fire-up you thick fuck. In other words it technically IS recording audio from the sequencer section, but there is nothing getting recorded BECAUSE the sequencer is not playing, meaning the Audio Recorder just sits there recording blank audio where there SHOULD be a sequence playing.

Do you understand now?

Do you always refer to people who can formulate and format a post better than yourself "retards"?
Or like I said, are you just pissed-off about SPBB #326 being way beyond your skills?


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:56 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 869
Location: dallas
https://www.verywellmind.com/an-overview-of-the-dunning-kruger-effect-4160740

i'm still curious why your username is "SP-USER"

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:27 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:00 am
Posts: 345
Yeah, well I don't care what you say, nurse told me I'm special and that's all that matters!


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:09 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 pm
Posts: 375
Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
You really don't have much luck with the gear you buy do you SP -USER ?

Could be this Electronic music marking lark isn't really made for you .

Perhaps you should cut your losses ..take up the violin or the clarinet maybe ?

I might have my Grandad's old tin whistle kicking around that you can mess around on..I'll have a look in the garage for you ...it's your's homie ..:)

Remember! ..It's never too late to learn something new young man..

Well,so I've been informed anyway..

_________________
https://danswift.bandcamp.com/track/her ... -album-mix

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:58 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 869
Location: dallas
Danswift wrote:
You really don't have much luck with the gear you buy do you SP -USER ?

Could be this Electronic music marking lark isn't really made for you .

Perhaps you should cut your losses ..take up the violin or the clarinet maybe ?

I might have my Grandad's old tin whistle kicking around that you can mess around on..I'll have a look in the garage for you ...it's your's homie ..:)

Remember! ..It's never too late to learn something new young man..

Well,so I've been informed anyway..


+1

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: