It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Limits are fun
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:07 pm 

I stand corrected; the MODX was supposed to be collected today, but due to some incompetent muppet who cannot read door numbers properly, it now looks as if it'll be getting collected tomorrow or the day after.

But yeah, she has to go, pretty choked about it as well. Not gonna lie, I'm really gonna miss that keybed, the keybed on the MODX8 felt like it could have been made for me, I really cannot praise the keybed enough, it is damn nice!

What a fucking bummer, I mean how careless can you get to miss something as serious as that before releasing an update? But that's part of the problem you see, I reckon it's because updates have become so easy that the manufacturers have become so fucking careless. It seems hardly anything that is released these days is fit for purpose on release, secure in the knowledge they can use the customer as a free beta-tester, then issue an update according to customer findings.

It's just another example of the sort of abuses corporates are allowed to get away with because the citizen has no power to enforce standards otherwise.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6