It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm

Post subject: Resampling Sp 404 Manual!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:34 pm 

Hi everybody, that's my first post on the forum. I'm a graphic designer and also a beatmaker fan. This is a call to all beatmakers who want to participate in a especial graphic editorial project.

We want to morph the old style Owner’s Manual (O. G.) into something beatmakers want to read. Join us to create something exciting and different, help us morph the SP 404 O. M. turd style and boring to new useful and interesting to read. Join us to polish the sp 404 O. M. turd into a thing of art and beauty as well as a useful document for those beginners that want to push hard their Sps!
This is an editorial project based on public shared ideas, tricks, advices and whatever you find interesting about our beloved SP404, and also a community effort to make Roland’s O. M. more readable.

Up for that?
You input however you like: printed notes ( cheat notes), photos, pictures, write, draw, rescan, … good or bad about the SP404 and the lofi hip hop culture, any type of artistic expression you feel like giving! Your way, your style, your thoughts. Turn the O. M. in to a beatmaker’s O. M. that is worth reading, enjoying and using.

How we do it?
Just download the SP 404 O.M. and print those parts that you find you have something to say (remember good, or bad; you can print bullshitparts and slice them and scan everything again...). Everything is accepted: writing, drawing, collage, whatever, ...

Please send your scanned parts of the manual, word text notes, phone pictures, etc... to the email account: [email protected]

We will compile all the material and prepare our beatmaker's resampled SP404 manual.

You will find attached roland's manual and a folder of some examples of what we are talking abut If you feel lost ;)

Attachments:
File comment: Examples and graphic references
examples.zip [13.39 MiB]
Downloaded 462 times
File comment: Oficial Roland Manual
SP-404_OM.pdf [3.06 MiB]
Downloaded 497 times
 Post subject: Re: Resampling Sp 404 Manual!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:16 am 

I like to collaborate with other people, be it on a personal or professional level. I like to learn from them, and they can learn from me. It's fun to work together. I love the idea of being able to use my talents and skills to help others achieve their goals. You can check my blog site for best experience. I've been thinking about what I could do for a while now, but it's hard to know where to start and how to get started.