It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:55 pm

Post subject: Broken Headphone Jack
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:40 pm 

Hey, I recently bought a sp-202 and it came with a broken headphone jack. Ive been using the audio out, but was wondering if there was any way to fix this? The jack is loosen and no audio comes out; I saw a similar thread but only said to inspect inside, no solder is cracked. Any solutions?

Post subject: Re: Broken Headphone Jack
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:15 am 

If the solder is not cracked and the jack is moving around the pads have ripped off the board. Depending on the damage you can hot glue the jack in place, then solder in jumper wires to connection points.
I thought I had a picture of the last one I did, but I guess it's on the old computer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:49 pm 

hey, Crane you've done some repairs on the sp202, love to see any pictures you can email me! I just bought one and seems like im my own repair man too, a little amped to get it and check all working parts. Whats my best way of putting in fatty knobs from dj tech tools?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:05 am 

Easiest way to put on chroma "Fatty" caps would be to pull off the knobs currently on the unit. Then push on the chroma "fatty" caps.

If you want picture and DIY's from me they won't be found here. I already contacted the B/S moderators for a DIY section and they don't care. So I would suggest using google to fix your machine. Cause I won't be posting my knowledge here.