It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:15 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

SPBB #347 Poll
1  18%  18%  [ 8 ]
2  14%  14%  [ 6 ]
3  7%  7%  [ 3 ]
4  7%  7%  [ 3 ]
5  7%  7%  [ 3 ]
6  16%  16%  [ 7 ]
7  18%  18%  [ 8 ]
8  14%  14%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 44
 Post subject: Re: SPBB #347 Poll
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:54 am 

IIIII wrote:
MaleficentDiscount3 wrote:
tis a rather spicy round

How spicy on a scale of 1-5
2.5 a fitting time to pop back up

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:58 am 

I’ll be honest, 50% of the time I put an aCapella on my beat was because I made it super close to deadline and didn’t feel confident lol so I’m beat battles I think aCapella can indicate many things, I’ve told myself to stop that now lol. Also IIIII good to see you back

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:44 pm 

1,3,5 for me
not in order

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:23 pm 

IIIII wrote:
And if you are concerned that the creator of that track is offended or hurt by what I said...lol

When people don't like stuff on here they generally say something like "Nice, but I would have left that part out." or "Not bad, but I'm not a fan of the timing." and stuff like that.

But here, only in this particular battle it's like someone showed a red flag to a heard of bulls :lol:

I'm not concerned how this sort of stuff would come across to a seasoned user, not at all. I'm more concerned how it might look to a noob cause like I said, the battle is anonymous. I've heard many arythmic beats on here, and apparently a lot of it is done intentionally but even so, at the very most someone might point out that is sounded a bit arythmic!

So anyway, I gather by one of the replies that you're all whining about track 8, and I can tell you I voted for track 8 myself and don't see anything going on with it that doesn't go on with many of the beats on here!

IIIII wrote:
Please give me a chance to aim at least one criticism at your music before I die sad and unfulfilled

All in good time my dear, all in good time, there's an SP-555 with my name on it :mrgreen:

Yeah and anyway, you should already feel "fulfilled" after SP-USER spent five fucking minutes of his life drawing a portrait of you that you never even thanked him for!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:08 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
IIIII wrote:
And if you are concerned that the creator of that track is offended or hurt by what I said...lol

When people don't like stuff on here they generally say something like "Nice, but I would have left that part out." or "Not bad, but I'm not a fan of the timing." and stuff like that.

But here, only in this particular battle it's like someone showed a red flag to a heard of bulls :lol:

I'm not concerned how this sort of stuff would come across to a seasoned user, not at all. I'm more concerned how it might look to a noob cause like I said, the battle is anonymous. I've heard many arythmic beats on here, and apparently a lot of it is done intentionally but even so, at the very most someone might point out that is sounded a bit arythmic!

So anyway, I gather by one of the replies that you're all whining about track 8, and I can tell you I voted for track 8 myself and don't see anything going on with it that doesn't go on with many of the beats on here!

IIIII wrote:
Please give me a chance to aim at least one criticism at your music before I die sad and unfulfilled

All in good time my dear, all in good time, there's an SP-555 with my name on it :mrgreen:

Yeah and anyway, you should already feel "fulfilled" after SP-USER spent five fucking minutes of his life drawing a portrait of you that you never even thanked him for!

I wouldve thanked you for a 5 minute portrait, hell give me 3 and im all smiles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:10 am 

Yeah I even used the smudge brush to create a nice gradation across the curvature of the cleavage, it was an absolute masterpiece but was she grateful for it?

No, in fact she didn't say a word, she just disappeared for a few weeks instead!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:26 am 

SP-USER wrote:
Yeah I even used the smudge brush to create a nice gradation across the curvature of the cleavage, it was an absolute masterpiece but was she grateful for it?

No, in fact she didn't say a word, she just disappeared for a few weeks instead!

profile pic checks out

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:12 pm 

MaleficentDiscount3 wrote:
profile pic checks out

:lol:

mkII userz r cheaterz!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:02 pm 

Why do I feel like I'm missing a joke here or summat? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:18 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
Why do I feel like I'm missing a joke here or summat? :lol:

I thought their profile pic was of some famous person?!

http://deathandco.bandcamp.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:30 pm 

Ah man, so I've wasted my time drawing a famous person from the looks of it.
What famous person though, who is it?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:52 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
Ah man, so I've wasted my time drawing a famous person from the looks of it.
What famous person though, who is it?

obviously thats Hilaria Gibbles, famous actress and third seat to the cello in the Kissimmee philharmonic. Now have I earned a portrait?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:08 pm 

No, you haven't, not until you tell me who it is and even then I will have to think about it. I honestly don't know who it is, I thought maybe she was some office worker from Seattle by day, and a beat-maker by night!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:26 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
No, you haven't, not until you tell me who it is and even then I will have to think about it. I honestly don't know who it is, I thought maybe she was some office worker from Seattle by day, and a beat-maker by night!

Seems like a very SP-NONUSER thing to say...hmm I will have to think about.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:09 pm 

Ah, seems Danswift or Zindan has yet another account and we all know the drill by now :roll:

Heads, Lampshades:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS0fsoyrFg4

That was very naughty of you and no portrait shall be forthcoming. And incidentally, how the hell are artists with only a single genuine account on here supposed to battle fairly against those with half a million alt accounts?

My word, we do have our work cut-out, don't we?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next