It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 pm

Post subject: Re: SPBB329
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:26 pm 

zindan wrote:
very anticlimactic end to this SP-USER saga blatantly outing yourself as loopmantra

Actually, after your previous disagreement with LoopmantrA and him pointing this stuff out, I thought to myself well let's just see if he has the tenacity to do it again knowing that people are now aware of the tactic.

Well here we are again and sure enough you have done so, and what I really, genuinely, sincerely do not understand is why you even bother to do it. You're obviously a gifted beat-maker, but what you need to understand is that my (and I'm sure anyone elses) opinion about your skill was not arrived at by you telling us you're great. It was arrived at purely by personal opinion based on what we hear from you.

No one tells me what I like or dislike, and I'm pretty damn sure the same applies to everyone else on here. These "Beat Battles" are not meant as a game of tactic, they are meant as a game of skill with your device, and the sooner you realise that the sooner you will realise that this tactical bullshit is not making any difference to the outcome, but it is making a difference to how people perceive you.

As for me being LoopmantrA, yeah right, maybe that's why I came here years after him, not knowing a bloody thing about the 404. Stop being paranoid, stop being tactical and just upload the best beat you come up with for any given battle. If you win you win, if you lose you lose, there is always another battle!

Peace!

Your Friend,
SP-USER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:34 pm 

@poopman and @poopman_incognito,

tl;dr

@antee, almost done sequencing patterns rn! if you really need to post the poll before i manage to have my beat submitted, i'd greatly appreciate it if you just stick my name on the poll anyways, and i'll probably have the beat submitted like lickety split afterwards!!! tysm <3 i'm trying to work as quickly as possible rn i promise!

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:04 am 

Dude, I am not LoopmantrA, and you are beyond help :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:58 am 

I’m drunk as fuck and i dunno how to do a poll :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:22 am 

No worries fam, I'll set it up :)

Great round everyone!

Zindan, rough luck. Next time don't calculate and play these childish games, but just submit a fkn beat in time.
Don't ask for extension EVERY SINGLE TIME while informing us about the progress of your beat, in five minutes increments, nobody cares about it. Just submit and have fun, like all the rest

Tnx!