|Way to play/record subsonic into separate bassline
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||selga [ Fri May 13, 2022 7:00 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Way to play/record subsonic into separate bassline|
Hi! I recently found how to do it. Maybe it will be helpful for somebody:
1. Adjust fx to synth. bypass on pads (EFFECT ASSIGN + SYNTH)
2. MFX = SUBSONIC. Dry/wet turn to 100wet. adjust ctrl2 in midle.
3. Play some loop from pads. on witch you want to play bassline
4. Triger bass with dbeam synth. and change its tone with ctrl1 on the fly
5 . Now You can record it to separeta bassline in loopcapture. Activate SOURCE SELECT batton. Adjust main tempo and measure. press rec and play..
6. A nice variation drop to pad. Now u can process it or edit separetly.
I wonder if anyone has done the same?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group