|How to fix Norton Error during a Quick Scan?
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||nortonsupportnumber [ Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:28 am ]|
|Post subject:||How to fix Norton Error during a Quick Scan?|
The Norton Quick scan error is generally caused due to a corrupt system file. You can go through the steps mentioned below to fix the issue and scan your computer:
• Step 1: You should close all the programs and restart the computer
• Step 2: Run the Norton antivirus software once the system reboots
• Step 3: When you see ‘My Norton’ window, click on ‘Open.’
• Step 4: You would have to double-click the ‘security’ option
• Step 5: Click on ‘Full system scan’ after selecting the ‘Scans.’
• Step 6: Select ‘Finish’ once the scanning is done
If the issue persists even after you complete the troubleshooting steps mentioned above, you can get in touch with norton technical support number to avail assistance from the experts.
Read More:- norton contact number
|Author:||RuskinF [ Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:53 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: How to fix Norton Error during a Quick Scan?|
This is how you fix Norton Quick scan error. Just do the full scan. Here is how to do it.
In the main window, double-click Security, and then click Scans.
In the Scans window, select Full System Scan and click Go.
When the scan is finished, click Finish.
Ruskin | Admin
Microsoft Virtual Desktop | Citrix Virtual Desktop
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group