It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 am

Post subject: SP-User "Gear that is the best" "But then is garbage"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:45 am 

Thread started for SP-User for him to dislike units, love units, hate the same units, re-love the same units, basically a thread of b/s.

Post subject: Re: SP-User "Gear that is the best" "But then is garbage"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:58 am 

SP-LUser let me know if I can help you out with questions on the following units.

Attachments:
IMG_0176-resize.jpg
IMG_0176-resize.jpg [ 46.77 KiB | Viewed 12656 times ]
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:13 am 

Sorry I heard the old Korg es was the new craze.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments:
IMG_0178.JPG
IMG_0178.JPG [ 57.03 KiB | Viewed 12656 times ]
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:17 am 

Or you could just buy an MPC as I said two years ago which cover's everything that you are asking for in a sampling/sequencing unit.
Please forward me your eBay ID so I can make sure to block it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:36 pm 

Not sure why you'd want to block the ID of a user of over 10 years with 100% feedback, but hey, whatever turns you on Crane!

And for your information, in all of that time, the ONLY second-hand item I ever retuned was the SP-808 and that is because the seller BLATANTLY fucking lied to me, and had he not done so I'd have kept it or sold it on!

Interesting that you took the time to not only create a dedicated thread to attack me, but also managed to sour the vibe of two other threads as well. And you're a fine one to be lecturing me, the sheer amount of units you have there show that your own thinking must be as chaotic as nut-house' coffee lounge. Oh and fuck you too bruh, I'm deducting a whole bunch of Homie Points from you for this shit!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:03 pm 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
SP-USER wrote

Interesting that you took the time to not only create a dedicated thread to attack me, but also managed to sour the vibe of two other threads as well.

:lol: :lol:

Sour the vibes of a couple of threads ?

Now I know you're joking.

That's your fucking speciality mate ..you've done exactly this, multiple times on this site .

You're having a fucking laugh...

Are you smoking crack or something?

And this is also just about the funniest most hilarious thread I've ever seen on this forum lolz ...fucking comedy gold .

The problem is you're too fucking uptight and convinced of your own pure bullshit that comes out of your bung hole to see just how hilarious it really is but I'm pretty sure that everyone else can .

-------------

SP-USER wrote

And you're a fine one to be lecturing me, the sheer amount of units you have there show that your own thinking must be as chaotic as nut-house' coffee lounge.

You really are utterly clueless about making music ,quite laughably so ...you ever hear of guitarists who use more than one instrument or a keyboard player who uses a different array of synths to achieve their sounds?

:lol:

So,so dumb .

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

Last edited by Danswift on Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:40 pm 

i heard if u just download the manual you find all the answers! maybe most the answers you wont like and is to the hands of damn corporations! but still buy it and return it for the lols

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:55 pm 

^^^^°
:lol:

Download them all hahaha.

And once SP-NonUser gets through the entire SP series without actually owning one for more than a month and then starts telling everyone to stop being a pussy and publishing a thesis on why they should all be using a Roland MS-1 like the one he's planning to get, I honestly think he should take a look here first.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363980703997 ... 7iEALw_wcB

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:49 pm 

Now then Danswift, me 'ol verbal battle-axe, how's the "inMusic" cash register doing these days?
You getting de-activations for no fault of your own yet?

Give it time bruh, give it time ... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:51 am 

Man this thread was no means to be a slander on your behalf. I started it for you to ramble on about shit you will never keep, so you can stop rambling in all the other threads.

The eBay thing is a joke, cause I don't sell international. But every time you send something back you cause a cost to the seller, so despite having an account for 10 years you are a person that no one wants as a buyer. My account is 20 years old, I think I have only sent back two items.

As for the ES-1, trust me. I am a huge collector and fan of the electribes. I have in box mint units and units without boxes that I play with.
Is a mint ES_1 worth what you think? No. But I will agree that the ES-1 is a unit to own for creating loops. But you are a fucking tool if you think it touches an MPC, This is coming from a 100% Electribe enthusiast.

The SP555 that you overpaid for will not be what you want. Also, it is probably pristine because someone bent the CF pins so it never got used. Granted you are a genius so you can fix it fast. Or return at the sellers expense.

Attachments:
IMG_0183.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG [ 37.36 KiB | Viewed 12575 times ]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:29 pm 

Wrong, I will be keeping the SP-555 (and also the ES-1). And regards the stuff you keep saying about eBay, what part of "The SP-808 is the only second-hand gear I ever returned, and it was because the seller blatantly lied about it's condition." do you not understand, bruh?

Since my eBay account is over ten years old now, and I've returned ONE second-hand item in all of that time, what makes you so fucking different with an account of double that amount of time and double the returns?

You're basically attacking me for having the same return rate as yourself, while at the same time making out that I'm an unsavoury sort of eBay member you fucking idiot. You're bang out of order bruh. What exactly do you expect me to do? Send him a message thanking him for lying to me and charging me a premium for a described (in written form) condition that I did not receive?

Oh and while you're at it, I suppose you think I should have landed the delivery charges because of the lying bastard, too?

Fuck off dude, because not only did I NOT have a problem returning that item to him, I took pleasure in ensuring the lying bastard covered the delivery charges BOTH ways. And for your information, he never even questioned what I complained about, he couldn't do so because his description was a BLATANT lie!

As for the SP-555, I didn't overpay for it bruh. But if you can find a completely mint and boxed 555 coming with two maximum capacity memory cards for that price then perhaps you should do the decent thing and post a heads-up about it on the forum, or better still, maybe offer Asha a cool deal on your own unit if you don't use it.

So stop talking shit bruh. And as for the Electribe enthusiast stuff, cool, glad to hear it, but no, the MPC is not a patch on the ES-1 in my opinion. I don't rate gear on how many features it has, I rate it on how accessible it is, how well it's designed, how good the workflow is and how enjoyable it is to use, and the ES-1 totally STEAMROLLS the modern MPC in that department, as does the SP-555, you don't even need a manual for this stuff because 99% if it is self-explanatory!

You're basically doing exactly the same as Danswift does, taking statements of mine, twisting what they mean and then attacking me over it in the context that YOU mean. So yes, in the context of what YOU think I am saying is most definitely wrong, but in the context of what I'm ACTUALLY saying, I am completely right bruh!

I did own an 'MPC ONE', you know, the "ONE" I later came to realise is specifically designed to pull the suckers into their ecosystem, so I do know how the modern MPC is designed and therefore it's not as if I'm saying this stuff with no first-hand experience of it. So I had one of these units (MPC ONE), but will be keeping the others (SP-555 and ES-1).

Common sense should tell you, therefore, that some are MUCH more preferable to the other :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:44 pm 

tell that to https://www.mpc-forums.com/ lol

jw but you focus a lot on the x and one, you ever considered smth like a 2000xl

edit* pls acc join the mpc forum i want to see how this goes down

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:54 pm 

Not only trying to drive me off' the forum but also trying to get me killed by a stampede of cash-register puchasing "inMusic" minions!!!

Bruh, I've got a better idea, so how about you post on there informing all those 'inMusic' minions that SP-USER said their MPC is shit (only the Modern 'inMusic' ones mind you, not the JJOS stuff). Send 'em all over here and they might get to realise what a beast the SP-555 is and how they all got sucked into the wrong gear.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if the entire suckered 'inMusic' minion brigade came banging on my door with pitch-forks in hand, I'll just torch the gullible bastards to death!

No loss to anyone, there'd be no more minions for "inMusic" to suck on, so problem solved :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:07 pm 

SP-USER wrote

Bruh, I've got a better idea, so how about you post on there informing all those 'inMusic' minions that SP-USER said their MPC is shit (only the Modern 'inMusic' ones mind you, not the JJOS stuff). Send 'em all over here and they might get to realise what a beast the SP-555 is and how they all got sucked into the wrong gear.

Good idea.

The only problem is the peeps over at MPC Forums are probably all too busy actually creating music on gear they know how to operate and owned for years,rather than just talking about,fantasising over it,or permanently looking for an excuse to return it constantly like yourself ,who yet again produces absolutely fucking nothing but hot air of course ...

And how the fuck are YOU going to convince ANYONE they've been sucked into buying the wrong gear lolz ..it's hardly like you have examples of any of your own work with samplers of any description to prove them wrong is it you fucking talentless gimp ?

Last edited by Danswift on Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:14 pm 

SP-USER wrote:
Not only trying to drive me off' the forum but also trying to get me killed by a stampede of cash-register puchasing "inMusic" minions!!!

I couldn't give a flying fuck if the entire suckered 'inMusic' minion brigade came banging on my door with pitch-forks in hand, I'll just torch the gullible bastards to death!

No loss to anyone, there'd be no more minions for "inMusic" to suck on, so problem solved :twisted:

i asked what u think of the 2000xl not corporations lol but yh