It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm

Post subject: Re: ***Ignore****
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:05 am 

IIIII wrote:
Shit talk?

my apologies. thought you were just piling on with the obvious slights toward me crane was making. my mistake. honestly.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

Post subject: Re: SP Beat battle #284!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:07 am 

zendan wrote:
sorry green dutch, crane and iiiii seem to want to throw your SPBB away and let father eddie do the next one.

Pretty sure I said Father Eddie can create any battle he wants, he just cant call it #284. He can re-start the synth battle, resample battle or a new battle if he chooses, so can you Zendan.

zendan wrote:
rules also said "all equipment allowed" dumb fuck
not surprising

Yes, all equipment allowed, meaning anything one wants to use, using only the samples as stated in the rules. A daw, mpc, sp, es1, yamaha st, all was allowed. Outside samples were not allowed which you included in only your song. Which the the battle host allowed.

I understand this is your first time stepping into the arena but the rules are stated, most can understand them and most can abide by them. Some people get special treatment.

My response to Father Eddie was no more than a joke as he didn't follow the rules, same as you.

But again you have to take it to the extreme.

zendan wrote:
Crane wrote:

So welcome to the forum, get live with it and post up any fucking battle or challenge you want. Just don't call it 284.

you didn't need to say anything besides this, child.

Again Father Eddie, welcome to the forum. Get live with it and post up any fucking battle or challenge you want. Just don't call it 284.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:10 am 

@crane

sorry man, keep talking shit, keep calling me out, do whatever the fuck you want. you're just an asshole. i won't mind it anymore.

Green Dutch makes the rules. Green Dutch won the previous beat battle. I asked Green Dutch to clarify the rules before i even tried to participate in the battle. He clarified his rules. I abided by them.

Green Dutch wrote:
zendan wrote:
are hardware synths allowed?

sure sounds fine. as long as the samples are the main focal point though.

Got some more shit to talk? go ahead.

p.s. didn't know that live instrumentation was "samples" according to your logic? lmfao so i guess you're suggesting that beethoven was sampling when he wrote moonlight sonata. cool story.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:14 am 

Crane wrote:
as he didn't follow the rules, same as you.

sorry man, but i asked the guy who MADE THE RULES what the rules were, and he told me. and it's all there in the thread. go ahead and reread it if you want. can you explain to me how i broke any rules? logically, of course. not just shit you love to spew. logic, please.

ask green dutch to clear it up if you want!! but obviously, he already stated his terms.

oh and sorry, what did i take to the extreme? please? have no idea what you're talking about. i was just minding my own business until some asshole started talking shit about me.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:43 am 

zendan wrote:
Crane wrote:
as he didn't follow the rules, same as you.

sorry man, but i asked the guy who MADE THE RULES what the rules were, and he told me. and it's all there in the thread. go ahead and reread it if you want. can you explain to me how i broke any rules? logically, of course. not just shit you love to spew. logic, please.

ask green dutch to clear it up if you want!! but obviously, he already stated his terms.

oh and sorry, what did i take to the extreme? please? have no idea what you're talking about. i was just minding my own business until some asshole started talking shit about me.

He allowed you to use additional sounds, so go with it.
You took it to the extreme in the post you deleted from this thread. The small part I cut out of your reply you are calling me a "dumb fuck". That's great, at least I can understand simple rules.

I posted up my shit as a joke so Eddie can see we all do some crazy shit from time to time, and he can start his own battle if he wants. Again, same as you. Yes I made a joke about you adding in a synth in a only sample challenge, yes I made a joke about Ashley posting up two beats per battle. They are fucking jokes.

Cam the fuck down.

This is not to start shit, but I am wondering after you started a thread called IIIII is an asshole, why do you have a quote from him in your signature block?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:54 am 

zendan wrote:

rules also said "all equipment allowed" dumb fuck

being polite, asking about the rules so i don't break them? now that's a reason to talk shit about me? nah, you're straight up just a fucking scumbag

you got something to say about me? don't "subtweet" me like a little bitch. be a man and call me out.

fucking pussy

all these dumb ass fucking loser grown men with no balls and the minds of a fucking 5 year old telling me over and over "get in the arena don't talk until you get in the arena" and now that i'm actually participating, minding my business, being polite. they still have a dick up their ass. they're still talking shit.

not surprising

I apologize as I am old and not that computer savvy.
Above is where you take it to the extreme. And again I am old, anything I have to say I would say to your face. You type. I'm not the fucking pussy in this situation, nor is any other "loser grown men".
You have just been lucky not to meet any of us in person.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:01 am 

I'm gonna be honest here, Zendan, don't take it the wrong way.
You're kinda like that kid that shouted Wolf too many times. As in you started the drama, and went beyond your way to be a dick on this here forum, that even when you don't mean anything bad or toxic - people tend to misinterpret it.
Personally I felt you were attacking Bliggedi for using DAW in the battle, more than I felt you were asking for yourself. I do realise (and you apologised there, in that post, said you never meant to call out anyone etc) you were asking because you wanted to use everything in your disposal to make a good beat, and that's totally ok. But, since it's you.. It felt the wrong way at first. Like "Look at this guy stepping into arena after all that trash talk and immediately starting the drama"
You dig?
I mean, people tend to break rules there, here and there, it's all for fun and games, nobody is walking out of there with a million dollars ffs

Btw this kind of continuous drama won't really serve your cause man. I think you're really, really overreacting when it comes to what people think about you. I think nobody cares, Zendan. It's not like someone has a strong preoccupying hatred towards you, chill fam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:29 pm 

i thought (and hoped) the arena was safe from all this drama that Ive been reading in all the other sections of the forum!

Its just a forum, here for like minded people to share and explore the one thing we all have in common!

http://deathandco.bandcamp.com

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:37 pm 

[
Yeah, guess calling Zendan out wasn't that smart, no one ever thought about the possibility of drama once he enters the battle hah

For fucks sake Zendan, please don't tell me you're using all of your accounts to vote for yourself, have some dignity man... Been battling long enough to know that if there are 'ghost votes' (people voting without leaving comment / input), it's one, maybe two. Never more than that. There are five ghost votes (three of yours) at the moment, I'm not pointing fingers, don't get me wrong, couldn't care less - I like the process of making a beat within rules of the game - but dude.... That’s pretty fkn lame bruh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:22 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
[
Yeah, guess calling Zendan out wasn't that smart, no one ever thought about the possibility of drama once he enters the battle hah

For fucks sake Zendan, please don't tell me you're using all of your accounts to vote for yourself, have some dignity man... Been battling long enough to know that if there are 'ghost votes' (people voting without leaving comment / input), it's one, maybe two. Never more than that. There are five ghost votes (three of yours) at the moment, I'm not pointing fingers, don't get me wrong, couldn't care less - I like the process of making a beat within rules of the game - but dude.... That’s pretty fkn lame bruh

voted for myself once, obviously lmao my beat sucked and i rly want to host an spbb. always have wanted to.... everyone hates me on this forum, so i knew i'd never get votes no matter if i put out the most beautiful beat ever conceived....

and yeah, it sounds pretty lame to vote for yourself, so my vote for myself is a "ghost vote"? i guess

anyway, i asked my buddies that lurk to vote for me

i only have TWO accounts anyway so idk why you said "all of your accounts"

would be pretty stupid to fake vote for myself, green dutch is obviously taking the cake

regarding the previous shit, i'm not going to let people talking shit about me on this forum to get on my nerves anymore. i was really good and pissed about it last night (because i obviously did nothing wrong and i was minding my own business and the same damn piece of shit that told me he "got HIV" from my dead mother and that i needed to "quit jacking off in her panties" comes talking fucking shit about me for absolutely no reason)
anyways, going to try my best and ignore assholes on here. gotta get over the shit. if they are so pathetic, they feel the need to bully others on a fucking forum (as grown ass men) then they are definitely making life shitty for themselves enough already as it is. that's the greatest payback

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:34 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
I'm gonna be honest here, Zendan, don't take it the wrong way.
You're kinda like that kid that shouted Wolf too many times. As in you started the drama, and went beyond your way to be a dick on this here forum, that even when you don't mean anything bad or toxic - people tend to misinterpret it.
Personally I felt you were attacking Bliggedi for using DAW in the battle, more than I felt you were asking for yourself. I do realise (and you apologised there, in that post, said you never meant to call out anyone etc) you were asking because you wanted to use everything in your disposal to make a good beat, and that's totally ok. But, since it's you.. It felt the wrong way at first. Like "Look at this guy stepping into arena after all that trash talk and immediately starting the drama"
You dig?
I mean, people tend to break rules there, here and there, it's all for fun and games, nobody is walking out of there with a million dollars ffs

Btw this kind of continuous drama won't really serve your cause man. I think you're really, really overreacting when it comes to what people think about you. I think nobody cares, Zendan. It's not like someone has a strong preoccupying hatred towards you, chill fam

i wasn't attacking anyone. i tried as hard as i could not to mention his name, obviously. but i wasn't asking what green dutch meant in the rules to attack bliggedi. i asked him before i made my beat, and i asked him when i heard someone used a daw, because i legitimately wanted to know what the rules intended from the man that wrote them.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:36 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
It's not like someone has a strong preoccupying hatred towards you, chill fam

this is where you're wrong. besides all of the people that have said horrible unthinkable things to me on this forum without hiding their identities (i.e. crane), there are about 5 anonymous accounts that make it their goal in life, every day, to fuck with me and say fucked up shit to me. (i have a feeling it's the same guy, some super-fan obsessive weird fuck, but you get the idea)

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:05 pm 

zendan wrote:
- but dude.... That’s pretty fkn lame bruh

voted for myself once, obviously lmao my beat sucked and i rly want to host an spbb. always have wanted to.... everyone hates me on this forum, so i knew i'd never get votes no matter if i put out the most beautiful beat ever conceived....
[/quote]

Fun fact : you can always host a battle, wtf. What do you think, that no one would join in? I probably would. The 'probable' part depending more on rules and equipment than samples, fuck that shit, bring whatever you want. I like chopping things up in my spare time, though it sounds a bit psychotic lol

That's one thing.

Second part, I truly think that you're wrong. I don't care dude, if I like your beat, I will certainly vote for it. Trust me I think 99.9% of the guys battling would.

And you're taking this the wrong way. Sure, there's some pride at winning, or seeing the people like your beats, but it's much more about being consistent man... It's a great practice, nothing else. At the end of the day it's YOU who like your beats, or hate them, that's all that matters.

I'm never happy with the stuff I put up here, spend too small amount of time in creating those beats, and I know I can do much better. To much crap in my life nowadays, and I'm being too busy as well, can't really dig in the way I want to, but it doesn't matter to me.

Don't take it that seriously man :) it's just for fun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:10 pm 

Btw you never had a chance VS Dutches track. None of us did :D
Entering the arena against that dope beat phew, suicide if you ask me. But yo, it was a good ride.