Total votes : 16
 Post subject: Ban Zendan?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:07 am 

Yes or no. Poll lasts for approximately 20 years:

Post subject: Re: Ban Zendan?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:33 am 

someone's already done this before lol

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:33 am 
Winner of Bronze Medal
Winner of Bronze Medal

You can make zendans posts invisible by going to the “friends and foes” option in the user control panel and typing his username. Worked for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:34 am 

kel wrote:
You can make zendans posts invisible by going to the “friends and foes” option in the user control panel and typing his username. Worked for me.

thank you

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:34 pm 

haha Zendan you're a popular guy, how many threads of these have there been hehehe

I admit I understand why people get upset. But I also understand where you come from. You have a lot of good & smart things to say, it's just the way you come at people. You mentioned that you want to open minds, create discussion, things like that, but a lot of the things you say feel like an attack so instead of REALLY opening minds people feel they need to defend themselves & miss your point. Like what Loopmantra said in the other thread (I'm coming back to the arena soon, I miss it & I miss my sx, haven't used it much lately so I need to dust it off :D ) when he said that it's the way you approach people. I get it's your opinion. I get you speak you're mind. & personally I'm ok with it. But the way you come at people makes them feel they need to defend.

You know I love you buddy & of course do you, but I wanted to throw that out there.

You have enough knowledge & skill that if you just came at people a little differently people would actually listen to what you have to say instead of feeling like they need to defend themselves.

https://sharris.bandcamp.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:19 pm 

I heard Sharris was sacked from her last job for stealing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:45 pm 

Sharris wrote:
haha Zendan you're a popular guy, how many threads of these have there been hehehe

I admit I understand why people get upset. But I also understand where you come from. You have a lot of good & smart things to say, it's just the way you come at people. You mentioned that you want to open minds, create discussion, things like that, but a lot of the things you say feel like an attack so instead of REALLY opening minds people feel they need to defend themselves & miss your point. Like what Loopmantra said in the other thread (I'm coming back to the arena soon, I miss it & I miss my sx, haven't used it much lately so I need to dust it off :D ) when he said that it's the way you approach people. I get it's your opinion. I get you speak you're mind. & personally I'm ok with it. But the way you come at people makes them feel they need to defend.

You know I love you buddy & of course do you, but I wanted to throw that out there.

You have enough knowledge & skill that if you just came at people a little differently people would actually listen to what you have to say instead of feeling like they need to defend themselves.

i'm really blunt and sometimes people take it as hostility, and i also use heavy sarcasm and dry humor in all of my posts. i obviously don't post with it in the back of my head, " am i going to offend someone?" a majority of the time, and that's where my carelessness mixed with my blunt diction causes hostile feelings in the reader. (consider the fact that i'm only on the forum when i'm heavily intoxicated i.e. careless) sometimes people take things too seriously, but yeah, some of the time i am just being a dick and i know that. i'll work on lessening the dick part.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:15 pm 

zendan wrote:
Sharris wrote:

i'm really blunt and sometimes people take it as hostility, and i also use heavy sarcasm and dry humor in all of my posts. i obviously don't post with it in the back of my head, " am i going to offend someone?" a majority of the time, and that's where my carelessness mixed with my blunt diction causes hostile feelings in the reader. (consider the fact that i'm only on the forum when i'm heavily intoxicated i.e. careless) sometimes people take things too seriously, but yeah, some of the time i am just being a dick and i know that. i'll work on lessening the dick part.

yeah i get it man. sometimes bluntness can be taken as an attack. it takes a bit of good communication skills and practice to get good at being blunt.

It's like sayin...

all of your beats are wack where you just bite madlib's style and you're a pretentious sociopath who can't get enough of himself.

^that's an example of bad communication and that's what you sound like G.

i leave you alone now

toodle dooooooo!

PS: you def got some raw talent and i do enjoy some of your work, too bad you're just socially retarded. AND THATS BEING BLUNT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:04 am 

kitchen supplies wrote:

yeah i get it man. sometimes bluntness can be taken as an attack. it takes a bit of good communication skills and practice to get good at being blunt.

It's like sayin...

all of your beats are wack where you just bite madlib's style and you're a pretentious sociopath who can't get enough of himself.

^that's an example of bad communication and that's what you sound like G.

i leave you alone now

toodle dooooooo!

PS: you def got some raw talent and i do enjoy some of your work, too bad you're just socially retarded. AND THATS BEING BLUNT

i'ma agree with your main point that i suck at communicating on this forum, but i disagree with your suggestion of its cause lmfao. it's more of a carelessness, lack of attention to what i'm saying, being completely nodded shitfaced while i write it a majority of the time (yes i'm so good at being fucked up i can type coherent thoughts in my sleep now) bc i don't think i'm socially retarded, not tryna brag bc i'm a loser now, but back in high school i was so popular there were people i had never heard of never spoken to before talking about me like gossip and whatever. i threw parties all the time when my guardian wasn't home and i had a lot of friends and girls. fast forward today and i'm a fucking lonely loser junkie with a junkie girlfriend and like one real friend left lol, but yeah i'ma chalk it up to carelessness OH yeah and my general hatred for the human race. i can have a real close relationship and appreciate an individual human and find a beautiful soul in the individual, but humans in totality, in general, are stupid, scared, selfish, wreckless animals. so yeah when i'm fucked up and i see someone say something dumb sometimes i go off, those are the times when it's just me being a careless dick rather than accidentally being blunt or coming across the wrong way

oh and i'm much obliged to hear you having admitted i have technical and artistic skill in my craft; it means a lot thank you

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:14 am 

zendan wrote:
back in high school i was so popular there were people i had never heard of never spoken to before talking about me like gossip and whatever.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:53 am 

M A R S H wrote:
zendan wrote:
back in high school i was so popular there were people i had never heard of never spoken to before talking about me like gossip and whatever.

:lol:

deadass, that's not even bragging, most gossip is shit talk and the rest of it is chicks talking ab wanting to smash dudes

IIIII wrote: