It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:17 pm

Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:50 pm 

I saw on twitter that Zendan is a member of Al qaeda.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:36 pm 

Just ban the idiot(s) and delete all these dumb topics. This place used to rock, now it's just zendan drama everywhere.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:32 am 

LoopmantrA wrote:
zendan wrote:
LoopmantrA wrote:
no 30-efx-tweaking-per-minut tracks, and listeners just want to enjoy themselves.

wow, you listened to ONE of my beats!!! so you must know how all of them sound right??

most of my beats have majority 1 or 2 fx tweaks the entire time

check em out if you want here:

http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead

or here:

http://www.zendan.bandcamp.com

I wasn't thinking of your beats, but you finding yourself in that statement - now that's priceless, and sort of speaks for itself.

See, your attitude and overthinking is what's driving people (listeners) away. You say you lost all your listeners after the new generation of lofi fans started listening to lofi YouTube radios, damaging the scene.
Once again : that's not damaging. People wanna listen what they like, and apparently Zendan, they like those kids beats better than yours.
They don't know shit about music? Can't find or name artists? They just leave the radio on?
So what?
Is it forbidden?
There's a law against it?
Why the fuck do you care that much?
It's their life. Not everyone is so obsessed with trivial things bruh. Music is good, or its bad, that's the only thing that matters to your average listener.

Seems to me that you are just jealous and nothing else.
They made it, you didn't. Some random kids are listening to some Joe Schmuck sampling anima sounds off YouTube, instead of you and your exquisite analogue gear and immense knowledge of the hip hop history.

No, seriously, who the fuck cares?

you still don't get it dude.

the people making the music have no followers

some douchebag on youtube is profiting off of them, selling merch that says lofi on it, etc who probably has never made a beat in his life. now no one will ever go out of their way to listen to one of those poor artists that get featured on that radio station.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:08 am 

First off IIIII I love your beats that you throw up in the battles, real hiphop, until this post didn't know you thru down lyric so I'll surely check those out as well.

Not exactly sure what the drama is as I've always been told it's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. But hell, the fagget's are out there, and if it's their jam I don't really give a fuck. I am wondering why your remark is more important than a huge industry like Chick-fil A banning all dick sucking queers, but I guess we all find our own way to introduce our disgusting perversion to the world.

I in fact have a sick, sorry hella sick perversion with Asian girls. I feel so much better now that I told a music forum that could give a fuck about my sexual perverted preferences, or what my sexual preference is. Again Asian girls. (please forward picture, chicks with dicks is cool too cause, I'm a closet inside of a closet, and I secretly love the dick). Again not sure why a music forum needs to know this.

For now I'm "chilling" and listening to DJ Mark Farina "mushroom jazz". Ultimate chill and came out in 1997, probably before most of these bitches complaining about how it's their scene were ever born. To be honest I never read the contributing artist that he's mixing. I bought a 5 cd mushroom jazz collextion on ebay for $7.99.

Being that is was resale not one artist saw a penny from my $7.99. Now that I think about it, I have a huge music collection all vinyl bought used, all cd's bought used, those artist didn't get one penny and they sure as fuck arn't getting paid off of the interwebz.

Wow what a fucking epiphany, we on a sample based forum are not crediting, recognizing or paying the artist that we are using for our music.
You bet your ass right now I'm going to get on soundcloud to cancel my account and tell my six followers that I'm a hack.

I will also be sending letters to Premo, Large Professor, the dungeon Crew, Dr. Dre, Neptunes...Fuck I'm going to write a letter to everyone that has ever used an others music. That they need to post that shit cause the internet is here, and little bitches need to be paid.

Thinking about it I'm getting hella pissed, why is an artist like Mark Farina who brought chill mixes to the masses in 1997 not being acknowledged on all the youtube channels!

I for one am going to go through my used record and cd collection and pay every artist what they should of earned on the sale of the vinyl/CD!!

**Side Note, wasn't Guru fucking MC Solar before he died? Does anyone care about Gurus fuity side? Cause moment of truth is still one of my favorite albums and the new posted battle from Loot has the drum sample from Hard to Earn.**

Attachments:
IMG_0546.JPG
IMG_0546.JPG [ 30.19 KiB | Viewed 5133 times ]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:22 am 

zendan wrote:

you still don't get it dude.

the people making the music have no followers

some douchebag on youtube is profiting off of them, selling merch that says lofi on it, etc who probably has never made a beat in his life. now no one will ever go out of their way to listen to one of those poor artists that get featured on that radio station.

It's called free market, Zendan. Capitalism at its finest, thought you people fought for it. :D
The guy saw a chance, took it. Don't think anyone can really blame him for it, honestly. I mean, why the fuck not? Is it fair - not really, no. But I got news for you buddy, that kind of shit happens all of the time. That's life bud. It ain't fair.
On top of it all, I'm willing to bet that you're wrong. Anyone truly interested in music and /or beat making will certainly dig out more, in case he/she likes some of those beats featured on that radio station.
It's just that - and I really don't understand how the fuck you're not grasping this - the vast majority of people listening to that radio station are NOT really listening dude. They need background music for something, chilling, learning, smoking pot. It's in the fkn name man.
Would you go to a psychedelic trance party and bug people AFTER the party about the tracks they were listening to? Do you honestly think that even 20% of them could hum back, or name the artist, or whatever?
Bit of an extreme example, I know, since those are just junk heads most of the time, but it is applicable.
Ffs man .
Also, I don't think most of the featured artists mind about their songs being used on that station. I know I wouldn't. It's hell of a commercial, plus it gives you a chance to be heard across the globe, since that particular station has huge audience. Between that, and grinding your way via soundcloud, bamdcamp or through your own YouTube channel - I'll take the first. Any. Day. Of. The. Week. Bud.

Btw, Crane tells it like it is. Hats off brotha.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:24 pm 

Guru ***** Solaar, damn :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:05 pm 

Have you seen that clip of Spamdan racially abusing those kids? The guy is a confirmed racist.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:35 pm 

Crane wrote:
First off IIIII I love your beats that you throw up in the battles, real hiphop, until this post didn't know you thru down lyric so I'll surely check those out as well.

Not exactly sure what the drama is as I've always been told it's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. But hell, the fagget's are out there, and if it's their jam I don't really give a fuck. I am wondering why your remark is more important than a huge industry like Chick-fil A banning all dick sucking queers, but I guess we all find our own way to introduce our disgusting perversion to the world.

I in fact have a sick, sorry hella sick perversion with Asian girls. I feel so much better now that I told a music forum that could give a fuck about my sexual perverted preferences, or what my sexual preference is. Again Asian girls. (please forward picture, chicks with dicks is cool too cause, I'm a closet inside of a closet, and I secretly love the dick). Again not sure why a music forum needs to know this.

For now I'm "chilling" and listening to DJ Mark Farina "mushroom jazz". Ultimate chill and came out in 1997, probably before most of these bitches complaining about how it's their scene were ever born. To be honest I never read the contributing artist that he's mixing. I bought a 5 cd mushroom jazz collextion on ebay for $7.99.

Being that is was resale not one artist saw a penny from my $7.99. Now that I think about it, I have a huge music collection all vinyl bought used, all cd's bought used, those artist didn't get one penny and they sure as fuck arn't getting paid off of the interwebz.

Wow what a fucking epiphany, we on a sample based forum are not crediting, recognizing or paying the artist that we are using for our music.
You bet your ass right now I'm going to get on soundcloud to cancel my account and tell my six followers that I'm a hack.

I will also be sending letters to Premo, Large Professor, the dungeon Crew, Dr. Dre, Neptunes...Fuck I'm going to write a letter to everyone that has ever used an others music. That they need to post that shit cause the internet is here, and little bitches need to be paid.

Thinking about it I'm getting hella pissed, why is an artist like Mark Farina who brought chill mixes to the masses in 1997 not being acknowledged on all the youtube channels!

I for one am going to go through my used record and cd collection and pay every artist what they should of earned on the sale of the vinyl/CD!!

**Side Note, wasn't Guru fucking MC Solar before he died? Does anyone care about Gurus fuity side? Cause moment of truth is still one of my favorite albums and the new posted battle from Loot has the drum sample from Hard to Earn.**

tl;dr

but hey, look, it's the guy that said this:

Crane wrote:
I did not mean to offend you on a personal level by calling you a junkie bitch as you have admitted to being a junkie and you are a little bitch.

If I was trying to attack you on a personal level I would of told you to quit jacking off in your dead moms panties.

Also, not sure how my previous post makes me "stuck up". I'm here to contribute, you're here to ruin a good forum.

Didn't you say you were done with this forum like three months ago?

Feel free to call me a cunt or whatever, my piece has been said and I will go back to ignoring your "I need attention" needy bullshit.

On a serious tip, you should probably get tested cause I think your whore ass mom gave me HIV and I know you were fucking her to.

Da Crane.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:39 pm 

oh wow, this ******* thinks that because he bought his vinyl records secondhand, that they weren't ever purchased in the first place. what a smart guy. seriously. you're a ****ing genius

also for some reason he admitted to being homophobic, then went along and said he loves penis?? and asian women. sounds like you're such an ******* because you have a micropenis or some kind of inferiority complex. that might be why you said those things i just quoted you on, who knows?

sorry about the censors, trying to be more PG for the sensitive people in the forum tryna ban me for cursing and such

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:56 pm 

LoopmantrA wrote:
Also, I don't think most of the featured artists mind about their songs being used on that station. I know I wouldn't. It's hell of a commercial, plus it gives you a chance to be heard across the globe, since that particular station has huge audience. Between that, and grinding your way via soundcloud, bamdcamp or through your own YouTube channel - I'll take the first. Any. Day. Of. The. Week. Bud.

did you just say that you'd rather have your music ignored on a youtube radio station than be heard on soundcloud, bandcamp, or your own youtube?

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:30 pm 

zendan wrote:
did you just say that you'd rather have your music ignored on a youtube radio station than be heard on soundcloud, bandcamp, or your own youtube?

No, what I said was : more people will eventually have the opportunity to hear my music on that radio station, than soundcloud etc - and if it stands out, if it's catchy, if it sparks some interest - they will search, and they will find me.
People always gonna steal your stuff, music included. They will put it on torrent, copy it, sample it, remix it without you asking or giving permission - so my question is this, Zendan - what's the point? Seriously?
If you are looking for a shot to be heard those YouTube stations are a solid place to get started, though - like I said, most of the listeners don't really listen that closely. But that's precisely the point. If your beat is fire, it WILL catch attention.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:23 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:53 pm 

Zendan spoiled the ending to Infinity War.