It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:41 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: someone said
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:18 am 

tl;dr :roll:

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:51 am 

I didn't quite understand it all but who knows. Just act a fool.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:00 am 

Teddyp wrote:
i kept thinking all of the trash talking and name calling was going to build up to something, but zendan has definitely proven that it's all talk.. never see any posts in the beat battles from zen.. last time i tried to instigate a one on one battle, zendan said something like "i dont want to embarass these fools" ... it seems to me that zen is scared... he def has some slappers on SC and seems to be more experienced and skilled than me, but we need some real bloodsport here... zen is trolling the shit out of the forums... turning avatars against eachother... others are trolling the trolled postings just to prove a point that its all trolling.... It's all super entertaining but we need some kind of climax... and since this is the sp-forums i think we oughta do a battle. i know if i lose ill have to endure a barrage of name callings and more bullying from zendan, but if i win maybe zen will stop and think before he brags about all the followers that he bought on soundcloud... Im callin you out zendan...

lol i finally stepped up i guess

lmfao i was rereading this thread somehow i ended up here i have no clue something with the search bar and clicking on something or other but this thread is legendary

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13