It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:15 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: someone said
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:22 am 

someone said the community has been negatively affected by my presence. i want to clear this assumption up. i've noticed myself that activity has sparked ever since my recent re flux of activity in the forum.

debate is always good and incites creativity and new thinking. if we always thought the same and no one ever changed our minds or showed us different ways of thought, how would we ever advance? i've noticed that my posts spark a lot of debate, and this is always a healthy thing for a mind that desires knowledge and growth.

just my two cents.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."

Post subject: Re: someone said
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:05 am 

Do you understand why someone would say that? I'm dead serious in asking this, can you see why that would be said about you?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:08 am 

seezesea wrote:
Do you understand why someone would say that? I'm dead serious in asking this, can you see why that would be said about you?

like i already mentioned in another thread, people on here are too serious, they don't like to see someone fucking around joking around being lighthearted.

on the other hand, people don't like hearing the truth or opposing views.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:10 am 

lol .. i get both sides of the argument . when you go on other forums . there is alot of back n forth . and stark response . SP Forums generally speaking doesnt have much of this .

im neither side really m. doesnt matter to me . n ive seen worse on sites like Boxden .. so ..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:06 pm 

Fuck spamming and fuck everybody who does that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:48 pm 

zendanisdead wrote:
like i already mentioned in another thread, people on here are too serious, they don't like to see someone fucking around joking around being lighthearted.

on the other hand, people don't like hearing the truth or opposing views.

I know I’m going to regret responding, but here I go.

Assholery doesn't equal comedy, it just kinda defines a person.

SP-404SX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:33 pm 

:lol: :lol:

Last edited by 444 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:52 pm 

I see both sides....... but I don't think Zendan is a bad person, I think he's intelligent, he has skills, he's creative & he can be compassionate.
He's just blunt, to the point & speaks his mind.
The only reason I'm bringing up the following story is to hopefully help Zendan understand a bit. The first taste I had of Zendan wasn't good. A guy started a thread asking how do you use cassette recorders in your production....someone said people use them for flutter & you went off on him. The question wasn't what are cassette recorders used for (which is for recording) it was HOW do you use them in your production. You proceeded to call him a faggot, talked shit about his beats, of course he comes back at you & it just got worse. It just seems like you don't understand where other people are coming from & don't think you're ever in the wrong, yet you expect everyone to understand where YOU are coming from (just a thought...I could be wrong).
This was the ONLY thing that you've done so far that has bothered me (& everyone makes mistakes). Your touching my peepee thread was harmless. I don't agree with the way people are comin at you & making assumptions about you. Once I learned a little more about you, what you're going thru in life, I was able to understand you a bit more & saw you were just in a dark place.
I try to be understanding & open minded, I agree that debates & discussions are great & to hear everyone's opinion, but when you don't agree with someone, it seems like you go into attack mode & just bash them. Like lack of respect. I guess that's what I see a lot of.... disrespect. BUT, not just in you, in other people to.
It's hard to read people on forums, we can't see your facial expressions, or hear the tone in your voice, things can EASILY be taken the wrong way. Like you say you haven't been mad or serious, but other people are reading your words differently.
For the most part I think your posts are harmless & when people come at you, you just stick up for yourself. you don't put up with it (which isn't a bad thing). But you always take it to how many followers people have.
I don't have a SINGLE follower. Does that mean I'm no good at this? I don't think so. It just means I don't care about that, I don't care about posting beats. I recently posted 2 beats, the first beats I ever posted, but I've been making beats for years. It was never in my thoughts, to post beats. Only reason I'm starting to post beats is because for 1, someone asked to hear my beats & for 2, I think it will help me grow.
Hopefully I didn't offend you, I think you're a cool dude & I actually like talkin with you. I'm just tryin to be honest & share my point of view.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:36 pm 

Anyone who's been around a minute knows this forum ebbs and flows. You have a big mouth but add nothing, z.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:01 am 

I mean hey, my first post on this forum you said I must be a 14 y/o kid for adding in that I bought an SP with chroma caps.

Maybe you should reflect broski.

Twitter: HZH1L
Soundcloud: GLEEZOPENDOORS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:58 am 

gleezopendoors wrote:
I mean hey, my first post on this forum you said I must be a 14 y/o kid for adding in that I bought an SP with chroma caps.

lol how old are you man?

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:59 am 

i'm gonna stop replying to the hate.

and sharris i agree, that thread you were referring to got out of hand.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:33 am 

zendanisdead wrote:
gleezopendoors wrote:

lol how old are you man?

Lol I'm 23 my guy.... I've been making beats since I was 11 years old. And I didnt care about your comment because you didnt add anything of value.

Im here to make beats and connect with folks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:42 am 

Something I produced not too long ago.

Listen to Yves Saint Laurent Glasses [Prod. By Nieklaus] by Cj TheFLii #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/cjtheflii/yves-s ... y-nieklaus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:56 am 

gleezopendoors wrote:
zendanisdead wrote:
gleezopendoors wrote:

lol how old are you man?

Lol I'm 23 my guy.... I've been making beats since I was 11 years old. And I didnt care about your comment because you didnt add anything of value.

Im here to make beats and connect with folks.

lmao but i did add something of value. you said an sp adds warmth, and i corrected you and shed light on the issue. i'm sorry if you're too ignorant to realize this or too proud to acknowledge it.

IIIII wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next