It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:37 pm

Post subject: saving beats
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:45 am 

what up, i was wondering how i could save a song... like do i gotta save all the samples and the patterns and all that.. and do i save it to different backup?? ps i love this little box... its fucken sick...

Post subject: Re: saving beats
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:59 am 

if the samples are in the user banks and not on a card bank then you need to back up the samples to a card. all the sequencer data needs to be saved to a backup.

Post subject: Re: saving beats
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:14 pm 

can i dump into my pc from the 505? until now i have always used my pioneer pdr-555rw to record straight to cd but it died last night, im guessing now is the time to start using some kind of software tho i have been against it in the past. im guessing it can be done but i dont know how, i do have a card reader that i tried to use to get songs off my br-532 into my pc to burn onto a cd but it imported it as seperate tracks and were not in real time, like if i pushed play on the 8 track.
as you all know the drum kits in the 505 suck balls so i created my own drum kits by sampling decent sounds from other machines, live drum sets etc. anyway i have some songs in the 505 that i really want to burn onto a cd, any help in doing so is totally appreciated!