It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm

Post subject: the next level 3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:37 pm 

wat up fam,

dam it's good to see everyone down for a new mv/ other sampler page who we gotta talk to . To make it happen cause Phemox is right when you make a post on mv nation you go back to check and it's gone sometimes .olby also made a good point that some people can't even get on mv nation. also drewzle is right it doesn't make sense losing good people cause they use different equipment and for me i like this forum alot better iv'e checked alot of other forums out and there not really about sharing the knowledge with each other which makes no-sense to me cause the reason forums get started is so people can connect and build .perfect example when i got my sp-505 it was olby's videos that taught me how to use it and lead me to the sp-forum and i know alot of other cat's got to learn to use there 303's ,606's ,404's, etc the same way so Mr.forum addmin please hook us up . oh before i forget guy's thank you so much for your reply's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:58 pm 
MV Award Winner '09

PHeMoX wrote:
Another vote for an 'MV / other samplers' area! There's plenty of knowledge we can share and the thing I especially don't like about MVnation is how posts are automatically removed after some time unless they were stickied.

Man that sucks I didn't even know that. Whats the use of a forum where good old posts got deleted... only answer I could think is that on mv nations they talk lots of off topic crap so 90% of posts are useless :D

Someone gotta hit up the admin. I forgot who was that great person to host these forums anyway ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:57 pm 
Most Helpful Member of the Year '09

Yeah, that's so true. There are good moderators over there, no disrespect to them, but it's like every second page on each thread people go off topic to never return to the topic again. :P

A lot of good knowledge gets buried over there.

Perhaps KeesJ wants to add a new forum area? I'm thinking if enough people want this, he'll have no issues adding it?

www.myspace.com/phemoxband
www.myspace.com/phemox
www.soundclick.com/phemox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:07 am 

+1

:D

Post subject: Re: the next level part 2
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:37 pm 

richiedinero wrote:
wat up yall,

first off ROB P wat up fam aint talk to you in a bit good hearin from you . now back to my mv post i put up last week dam i didnt think i was gonna get this big a response but it's good to see . the mv's i was talking bout for between 500 - 800 were used i copped mine in toronto at long & mc quade rob p go check um i think they still got a couple left . the one i copped was 599.00 with tax 650.00 canadian used my production partner copped one bout two weeks later for 800 can tax included oh and both have extended one year warrantys. i also got the 512 mb memory upgrade dirt cheap for 30.00 thats gives you 50mins stereo sampling and 1hr mono . oh shit i almost forgot my boy mesaone CCK got a software he created for the mv called" the creator project" you gotta get for your mv and it's free . it's basicly let's you copy any keyboard note for note trust me it's sick yo iv'e got the whole phantom g keyboard triton and motif on my mv . to see an example check out mesaone CCK youtube post he show's you how to use it step by step. and gives you the link to download the software. and keep in mind open labs miko keyboard wich is about 3500.00 u.s has a software called mimik that does the same thing but cost you 200.00 u.s and mesaone if giving you his for free. if you guys need more info on the mv hit me . also what do you guys think about settin up a mv tips n tricks just an idea if the addministrators are cool with it til next time peace yall and keep banging out heaters.

Thanks Richie!!
I'm supposed to go to T-Dot in march,and I'm doing a bit of calculating and if my budget allow it,I might make the plunge!!

Post subject: the next level
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:00 pm 

hey rob ,
wat part of canada are you from?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:24 pm 

I'm from a suburb about 35 minutes from Montreal,Anjou that we affectionately call A-Town...lol
But I'll prolly move downtown in August....

Post subject: the next level
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:08 am 

oh ok ,

i use to work for victory international out there in montreal there the guy's who put johnny blaze and clench clothing lines into the store's down thier i was handling ontario for um .But yeah my aunt lives out in st.laurent i think i gotta give her a shout to find out for sure well if you ever come down to the t-dot break shoppin's on me fam. oh yeah if your serious about lookin for an mv 8000 i got word on one that might be going for about 650-700 im just waiting on a conformation actually i have it my main mv is getting a new harddrvie put in so i got a loaner that they havent sold yet but my boy works at long and mc'quade and told me if i know anyone who wants it he can hook it up with a warranty once mine get's back .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:11 pm 
Site Admin

Look at me I'm a shiny new forum just for you guys. Click me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:47 pm 
MV Award Winner '09

keesj wrote:

keesj you rock! thanks homie!

Post subject: dat new ish
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:09 pm 

dam it feels good . when i checked my e mail this morning i was like oh shit we got the new forum so im puttin together some tips and tricks and some other goodies for my mv havin homies.

Post subject: Re: the next level
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:25 am 

richiedinero wrote:
oh ok ,

i use to work for victory international out there in montreal there the guy's who put johnny blaze and clench clothing lines into the store's down thier i was handling ontario for um .But yeah my aunt lives out in st.laurent i think i gotta give her a shout to find out for sure well if you ever come down to the t-dot break shoppin's on me fam. oh yeah if your serious about lookin for an mv 8000 i got word on one that might be going for about 650-700 im just waiting on a conformation actually i have it my main mv is getting a new harddrvie put in so i got a loaner that they havent sold yet but my boy works at long and mc'quade and told me if i know anyone who wants it he can hook it up with a warranty once mine get's back .

word...
It's incredible how the world can be such a small place some times:)
Man,the MV is mad tempting!! I was looking at some of my gear and I'm definately getting rid of some pieces and I should be able to cop it,but I'll keep you posted fam :D