It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:11 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:13 pm 
Awesome Member

HomeMadeInstrumentals wrote:
any one had any experience with other psychodelics...such as mescaline, dmt, dxm, salvia or 2c-b?
There are soooo many amendments...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:55 pm 

HomeMadeInstrumentals wrote:
i've been reading up on Nutmeg having psychoactive properties when ingested at higher doses. really long lasting and unique trip that im really interested in trying one day!

dude, nooooooooo!
using nutmeg to get high is in the same league as chugging Robitussin. it works but you really don't want to go there. nutmeg intoxication is nothing resembling a psychedelic "trip", it's closer to being really drunk and on the verge of falling down or passing out. it is not fun or enlightening in any way, and it can last for several days making work, school, driving, or anything productive impossible. i was a jackass and did it once and would never ever reccommend it to a friend. maybe to an enemy though haha!

"What I look forward to is continued immaturity, followed by death."
-Dave Barry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:10 pm 
Awesome Member

Plus the lethal dose of nutmeg is only like 10 times the amount needed to get you high, so yeah, bad idea. If you're having a hard time finding actual drugs just go back to school. =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:33 pm 
303 Award Winner '09

Try Amanita Muscaria, I just was informed yesterday that my friend has peyote buttons growing. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:36 pm 

nothing exciting but 3 years ago i did shroomz w/ my brother, we were staring into my little aquarium with my two goldfishes in it for 2hrs & taking bowl hitz in between at 2am, talking BS with my brother about how fishes are lifeless without water...that was dumb, lol... but i do like the part were you feel like your melting...anyhows it's friday, thought i share a short story w/ you all...peace 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:10 am 
555 Award Winner '09

i had a bad trip on acid once my friend thought the first hit wasnt working so we took another then like 20 minutes later the shit starts kicking in man it was like......BOOM!!!! he wasnt even trippin so bad but i was lol at one point i felt like i needed air so as im trying to find the door that leads outside i step in the cat litter box then open the door but its not the door to the outside its the pantry ....so i trip out in there for a minute then back through the cat box again lolz..... (dumb ass lol) then when finally outside the wind was to crazy with all the cars breathing and the chimneys looked like darth vaders or sharks so i went right back inside on the couch grabbed the tv remote and began flipping channels watching all the people normal then melt so i would turn the channels only for the same thing happen it would be normal then the people would start looking hella freaky so ide change the channel again and again ..anyway i did this until i fell asleep...... got up the next day felt like a million bucks and havent did that shit since haha....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:05 am 

robotussin=dmx

Ahhhhhhhhhhh..............
the bad memories flood back. i'll never see nicole kidman the same. she turned into a demon while i was watching one of her movies. oh and the time i almost died. stay way way away from that ish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:30 pm 

That video was amazing! I love those TED talks.

Quote:
using nutmeg to get high is in the same league as chugging Robitussin. it

No way!

DXM is very harsh on the body, but useful experience can be gained. Nutmeg is a waste of time.

I dont know how you almost died, did you drink one of the syrups with other dangerous chemicals in it?

DXM is like ketamine's retarded younger brother though, so if given the choice. . go the K.

I've tried dmt-containing plant extracts, never pure crystal, and never broken through, but been at the edge of 2 realms. . And it is something that strikes right to your core, beyond anything from mushrooms, acid, etc ever showed you. This substance is the golden standard IMO. I'd love to go and study/learn from an ayahuascaro in south america.

Haven't tried 2c-b, but have tried 2c-i - it was a very very enjoyable trip, but I wouldn't call it a spiritual substance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:37 pm 

iG9 wrote:
Plus the lethal dose of nutmeg is only like 10 times the amount needed to get you high, so yeah, bad idea. If you're having a hard time finding actual drugs just go back to school. =)

lol.
jbl wrote:
the bad memories flood back. i'll never see nicole kidman the same.

and lol.
maybe im interested in DXM and Nutmeg cause they seems like the pussy way out to psychedelics - which interest and scare me to no end. i want to introduce myself to them with something slightly mild to acid or shrooms and work my way up :oops:
maybe ill stick to school samples and green and try that shit when i know my mind will handle it :? i hear mixed opinions about dxm....tho im thinkin probs not worth it really for what u get out of it.

A lot of people never use their initiative because nobody told them to.
-Banksy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:41 pm 

shrooms are pretty mild...just start with a few in a comfortable place and there's nothing to worry about

then when you're experienced, drop heroic doses in darkened rooms and space the fuck out :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:48 pm 

really? suppose a lot of it is down to the usual set and setting.
what do u think a recomended dose is for a beginner mildly apprehensive tripper? :P

-Banksy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:52 pm 

on an empty stomach, eat 5 -8 of the little dudes and see what happens
that's playing it VERY safe

once you've done it a few times, you'll look back and laugh and wish you'd dosed yourself ridiculously on your first trip

but i definitely understand the fear of the unknown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:57 pm 

thnks bro....erowid is also proving a helpful source for my curiosity. now i just need to get my hands on some. and get the time and place to try them. should be interesting tho!

-Banksy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:07 pm 

yeah man Erowid is a priceless resource...

have heard about the Psychedelic Salon?
http://www.matrixmasters.com/podcasts/
really good podcast with interesting lectures and speeches, check the Terence McKenna lectures for his unique insights into the mushroom (i recommend reading his books too)

you've just missed mushie season, but hopefully you can find someone with a stash. i'm sure there'd be heaps growing out rurally (you're in Bendigo, right?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:34 pm 

Drewzle wrote:
yeah man Erowid is a priceless resource...

have heard about the Psychedelic Salon?
http://www.matrixmasters.com/podcasts/
really good podcast with interesting lectures and speeches, check the Terence McKenna lectures for his unique insights into the mushroom (i recommend reading his books too)

you've just missed mushie season, but hopefully you can find someone with a stash. i'm sure there'd be heaps growing out rurally (you're in Bendigo, right?)

thnks for the link mate, ill check that later. when exactly is mushie season anyways? yeh close to bendigo...im living in the rat ;) ah well...i guess theres always next season to be jolly :D

-Banksy