It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:43 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:25 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 570
Location: dallas
no i didn't hit up iiiii multiple times, the comments were all made at the same time.

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:25 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 570
Location: dallas
seems like everyone still doesn't give a fuck what iiiii said just because he's been here longer


no one proved me wrong

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:34 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 570
Location: dallas
here's pretty much all of my recent comments

Image
Image
Image

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:36 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 570
Location: dallas
Sharris wrote:
NOTtherealzendan wrote:
Sharris if you support this type of behavior from an adult, you're fucking cancer too.


I don't support any of this. It's just that Zendan listens to me sometimes, so I try to pull him back a bit.

I'm not making excuses for him, but he's been thru some fucked up shit. & he's ALWAYS on the defense. He always feels attacked. He's lost. I know I can't help him, but I try to be there for him & help guide him if I can.

I see a lot of good in him that he doesn't show all of you. He's intelligent & I think he has skill (not just in music). I hope Zendan can find happiness & peace.... if he does he could be amazing. & not such an asshole!!!! Zendan knows he can be an asshole :D


wow now this douchebag is attacking you as well?

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:38 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 570
Location: dallas
LoopmantrA wrote:
@Zendan If you could only take the energy you're spending on these retarded elementary school type verbal confrontations, and use it to create beats - things would probably work for the better.
That's one thing.
Secondly, does it really matter what kids use, as long as they're being creative and doing something nice other than just wasting their time and life? FL and ableton - so be it. Matter of taste really.
I think it was Charlie Mingus who said "Idgaf if you use your nose to play it, as long as it sounds good". There are actually some nice tunes on that lo Fi channel you mentioned (beats to study / relax to), it's all art man. You either like someone's work, or you don't. No need to disrespect or cuss. Live and let live.


the first thing you said, you have a point and i agree with. other than that, you're fucking clueless, i'm sorry. lofi hiphop 24/7 ruined the genre and ruined any opportunity for an artist like any one of us to make a name for ourselves or possibly generate revenue. those youtube stations ruined any chance of that. i went on a whole rant about it. the point isn't that there's not good music on there. if you couldn't understand that, i can't help you

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:40 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 570
Location: dallas
tyn wrote:
for fucks sake can someone please ban zendan already



"new member"

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:00 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 288
zendan wrote:

the first thing you said, you have a point and i agree with. other than that, you're fucking clueless, i'm sorry. lofi hiphop 24/7 ruined the genre and ruined any opportunity for an artist like any one of us to make a name for ourselves or possibly generate revenue. those youtube stations ruined any chance of that. i went on a whole rant about it. the point isn't that there's not good music on there. if you couldn't understand that, i can't help you


You know Zendan - the first thing you ought to do is use terms like 'in my opinion' or 'I don't think you're right, because...' other than 'you're fucking clueless' - that's precisely the attitude that's gonna bring confrontations, buy suit yourself, bud.
Lemme me break it down to you :
You live in an age where the online community is huge and connected to a point that you can very easily find whatever you're looking for (talking about music atm), download it and that's it. I'm willing to argue anyone that the sales of CDs and vinyl are dropping steadily over the last, say, twenty years - people just don't have that collector vibe no more. At least when it comes to music.
Even if I'm wrong - the basic consumer, you know, someone buying a CD to actually enjoy music, couldn't care less if you're using this analogue gear, or that analogue gear, that's all bullshit, buddy.
They care about the atmosphere and the overall vibe - and that's PRECISELY why those radio stations are huge - they're fuckin free, and they play chill music, no gangsta crap, no 30-efx-tweaking-per-minut tracks, and listeners just want to enjoy themselves.
It's in the fuckin name yo. Beats to study / relax to.
I don't think they ruined anything.

You're not going to make a living selling CDs. Or online downloading of albums, for that matter.
Not as much as you WILL playing live.
People wanna see you perform and show off your skills.

_________________
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:45 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 570
Location: dallas
LoopmantrA wrote:
zendan wrote:

the first thing you said, you have a point and i agree with. other than that, you're fucking clueless, i'm sorry. lofi hiphop 24/7 ruined the genre and ruined any opportunity for an artist like any one of us to make a name for ourselves or possibly generate revenue. those youtube stations ruined any chance of that. i went on a whole rant about it. the point isn't that there's not good music on there. if you couldn't understand that, i can't help you


You know Zendan - the first thing you ought to do is use terms like 'in my opinion' or 'I don't think you're right, because...' other than 'you're fucking clueless' - that's precisely the attitude that's gonna bring confrontations, buy suit yourself, bud.
Lemme me break it down to you :
You live in an age where the online community is huge and connected to a point that you can very easily find whatever you're looking for (talking about music atm), download it and that's it. I'm willing to argue anyone that the sales of CDs and vinyl are dropping steadily over the last, say, twenty years - people just don't have that collector vibe no more. At least when it comes to music.
Even if I'm wrong - the basic consumer, you know, someone buying a CD to actually enjoy music, couldn't care less if you're using this analogue gear, or that analogue gear, that's all bullshit, buddy.
They care about the atmosphere and the overall vibe - and that's PRECISELY why those radio stations are huge - they're fuckin free, and they play chill music, no gangsta crap, no 30-efx-tweaking-per-minut tracks, and listeners just want to enjoy themselves.
It's in the fuckin name yo. Beats to study / relax to.
I don't think they ruined anything.

You're not going to make a living selling CDs. Or online downloading of albums, for that matter.
Not as much as you WILL playing live.
People wanna see you perform and show off your skills.



you're missing the point

i'm not trying to make a living from this (regardless of the fact that i was generating a decent amount of revenue 3 years ago)

i lost all of my listeners after the new generation of "lofi hip hop" fans came to. lofi hip hop radio youtube 24/7 bull shit balls is what started the damage to the scene.

these kids are learning things about music that are false, they don't know what the fuck they're listening to nor what it's actually called, and when they want to listen to it, they don't look for artists on soundcloud or youtube or itunes or spotify

they get on youtube and leave the station on.

and they definitely don't pay attention to the artist.

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:47 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 570
Location: dallas
anyways, i took great offense to what iiiii said. it was extremely hateful and personal.

if everyone thinks he's a super great guy for saying i'm a homophobic piece of shit, just because he's been here a while, that's super duper.

i know i stir shit up, i like controversy. and i am an asshole 50% of the time online, it's fun. my apologies for stirring shit up. but i really did want to bring attention to that dumb ass fucked up shit he said.

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:50 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 570
Location: dallas
LoopmantrA wrote:
no 30-efx-tweaking-per-minut tracks, and listeners just want to enjoy themselves.



wow, you listened to ONE of my beats!!! so you must know how all of them sound right??

most of my beats have majority 1 or 2 fx tweaks the entire time

check em out if you want here:

http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead

or here:

http://www.zendan.bandcamp.com

_________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead
HAWTKARL wrote:
The last thing we need is another utube sampling digital lo-fi anime beat maker.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:27 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 288
zendan wrote:
LoopmantrA wrote:
no 30-efx-tweaking-per-minut tracks, and listeners just want to enjoy themselves.



wow, you listened to ONE of my beats!!! so you must know how all of them sound right??

most of my beats have majority 1 or 2 fx tweaks the entire time

check em out if you want here:

http://www.soundcloud.com/zendanisdead

or here:

http://www.zendan.bandcamp.com



I wasn't thinking of your beats, but you finding yourself in that statement - now that's priceless, and sort of speaks for itself.

See, your attitude and overthinking is what's driving people (listeners) away. You say you lost all your listeners after the new generation of lofi fans started listening to lofi YouTube radios, damaging the scene.
Once again : that's not damaging. People wanna listen what they like, and apparently Zendan, they like those kids beats better than yours.
They don't know shit about music? Can't find or name artists? They just leave the radio on?
So what?
Is it forbidden?
There's a law against it?
Why the fuck do you care that much?
It's their life. Not everyone is so obsessed with trivial things bruh. Music is good, or its bad, that's the only thing that matters to your average listener.

Seems to me that you are just jealous and nothing else.
They made it, you didn't. Some random kids are listening to some Joe Schmuck sampling anima sounds off YouTube, instead of you and your exquisite analogue gear and immense knowledge of the hip hop history.

No, seriously, who the fuck cares?

_________________
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:33 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Posts: 288
zendan wrote:
anyways, i took great offense to what iiiii said. it was extremely hateful and personal.

if everyone thinks he's a super great guy for saying i'm a homophobic piece of shit, just because he's been here a while, that's super duper.

i know i stir shit up, i like controversy. and i am an asshole 50% of the time online, it's fun. my apologies for stirring shit up. but i really did want to bring attention to that dumb ass fucked up shit he said.



Make that 85% of the time.
You need to work on your communication skills.
Btw, I don't think iiiii's a good or a bad guy. Don't even know the man, see him in the arena (the only place on this forum you seem to avoid ;) ), nice beats and all that. Never read anything poisonous or flammable that HE wrote.

You, on the other hand... Not a lot of your posts and /or comments where you don't clash with someone or go full blown hate mode.

I honestly believe you just reached to a point you're just being annoying, and that's the reason why someone snaps back at you.

Like I said, you ought to work on those communication skills buddy

_________________
KickAHoleInDaSpeakah


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:35 am 
Winner of Bronze Medal
Winner of Bronze Medal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:26 am
Posts: 2714
Location: La Puente
tyn wrote:
for fucks sake can someone please ban zendan already


:idea: :idea: :idea:

_________________
http://soundcloud.com/k-e-l


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:33 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:28 pm
Posts: 15
I heard Zendan is a convicted sex offender. Technically he's breaking the law just by accessing the Internet.


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
 Post subject: Re: iiiii is an asshole
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:20 pm 
Member

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Posts: 37
CAPTAIN SPACE KARATE wrote:
I heard Zendan is a convicted sex offender. Technically he's breaking the law just by accessing the Internet.


That's some fucked up fake shit to say bro. Dont start shit like that


Offline
 Profile  
Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: