It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 pm

Post subject: NEED HELP SP REPAIR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:23 am 

Where can I go to get my sp 404sx repaired and sp 555 repaired and how much do repairs go for? Thanks so much!

Post subject: Re: NEED HELP SP REPAIR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:59 am 

Kind of depends on what the issue is. If u r more specific u can probably get some good advice. I think in general, a licensed Roland dealer would hook u up... but it’ll definitely cost u a pretty penny.

SOUNDCLOUD

Post subject: Re: NEED HELP SP REPAIR
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:41 am 

DEM3NTED wrote:
Where can I go to get my sp 404sx repaired and sp 555 repaired and how much do repairs go for? Thanks so much!

Repair prices are going to vary pretty drastically depending on where you take them for service, what the symptom(s) are, and what the root cause of the symptom(s) ends up being. Roland is actually pretty good at making parts available to both the public by request and to third/first-party repair centers.

You can find a Roland Authorized Service Center at the following link, however, it's really worth asking around in your community to see if there is a reputable electronics/audio repair shop that you can take stuff to. Speaking as someone who runs one on the West Coast I frequently see our quotes coming in at almost half of what Roland wants to have first-party repair centers charge ::
- https://www.roland.com/us/support/servi ... e_centers/

I'd also really like to know what's going on with your unit currently, not only because that would allow for better advice on choosing a route to pursue for service but because it may be something pretty straight-forward to resolve yourself!