It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: What's the point?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:00 pm 

9Planets/ DP

Eludem ..

Texta

just a few that come to mind .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:22 am 

Zendan,

A few responses to your questions and statements.

Quote:
personally attacking someone when they were talking about non-personal shit is the most childish thing anyone could do.

This was in your first post attacking the guy.

Quote:
if you prefer that to the intricacy, complexity, and pure ingenuity of otis jackson jr.'s instrumentals, you have horrible horrible taste, and your ears probably don't work

This was in your second post

Quote:
i'm sorry if you're too thickheaded to put two and two together and arrive at a simple conclusion.

This is not a "hiphop forum" this is a sampler based forum. People have different opinions and you respect other peoples opinions. He can hate wu-tang all he wants, bump Public Enemy, and use his SP to mix trance if he wants the point of the forum is for like mined people to connect. Yet you seem to insult everyone that does not have the same thoughts as you.

I did not mean to offend you on a personal level by calling you a junkie bitch as you have admitted to being a junkie and you are a little bitch.

If I was trying to attack you on a personal level I would of told you to quit jacking off in your dead moms panties.

Also, not sure how my previous post makes me "stuck up". I'm here to contribute, you're here to ruin a good forum.

Didn't you say you were done with this forum like three months ago?

Feel free to call me a cunt or whatever, my piece has been said and I will go back to ignoring your "I need attention" needy bullshit.

On a serious tip, you should probably get tested cause I think your whore ass mom gave me HIV and I know you were fucking her to.

Da Crane.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:54 am 

i'm not even going to dignify most of what you said with a response. you just made a fool of yourself in front of the entire forum. anyone that is low enough to act like you, it's so pathetic, it's to a point where i don't even feel sorry anymore. you're going on the foe list, peace!

glad you said that shit though, so people can see how pathetic and disgusting you are.

and if i did those things you pointed out? then you did the same? you're just as low/ lower than me. imbecile.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:58 am 

zendan wrote:
i never said you couldn't use an sp for anything you want to use it for. i've used my sp to record live music for my original compositions, that weren't hip hop.

anyways, just voicing my opinion on the "freedom of speech" sub forum

previously stated

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:32 am 

zendan wrote:
i'm not even going to dignify most of what you said with a response. you just made a fool of yourself in front of the entire forum. anyone that is low enough to act like you, it's so pathetic, it's to a point where i don't even feel sorry anymore. you're going on the foe list, peace!

glad you said that shit though, so people can see how pathetic and disgusting you are.

and if i did those things you pointed out? then you did the same? you're just as low/ lower than me. imbecile.

Zendan,

It is pathetic, my response is how you respond to everybody you don't agree with, you constantly insult. That is your nature, read through the threads that you have posted on, there is not one that you have not insulted someone one because they disagree with you. You even ended your response with "imbecile". All you do is insult.

And I don't need you to feel sorry for me, I'm not the one here looking for attention. Nor do I give a fuck what you or a "forum" thinks of me. I post to try and be helpful, you post to start shit. And yes feel free to take that as a personal attack.

Da Crane.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:22 am 

Wudang mountains are sick, Wudang tai-chi is sick and Tao philosophy is very nice. If you start researching that because of some kung fu movies, you will ending loosely bounding that to Shaolin kung fu and Zen that is also sick. Just saying by myself, but kung-fu movies lead me to know and liking this chinese stuff more and more.
Chinese/oriental culture is diving deep into us occidental people for decades now and maybe these new forms of seeing the world are getting more and more popular and already populate the subconscious of a lot of people that ending using this aesthetic? As an influence to myself I would say yes but who knows.

The thing is that a lot of people here do good stuffing using the kung-fu theme, other people probably see and try to do as cool as that. And since this forum is populated by lurkers that are new to the whole thing, it's pretty normal to just emulate to start.

About the SP... well, they are samplers as someone already said. You can do whatever you want with them. I think that technical stuff is important and work as first steps, but after the technical part is already easy to you, you have to listen to the samples and work on that to bring something to the table. Sometimes you will end if a new way to work sounds, sometimes it will be that old boom bap that everyone knows and already love. I did nothing musically for the last two months but I'm just using Reason. Today I finally opened it and started to root cables and stuff and I was reading the post while just doing that. Different stuff always comes from different usages of two pieces of equipment, it's amazing. Maybe it's time to shift the eyes of the SP and start documenting more hardware to use with it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:02 am 

Hey gang,

These responses have been unbelievable! Some have been very informative and others have been equally entertaining, so keep em coming. Easy on the toilet language though. Come on guys. You never know who you might be talking to on here (big break, ship's finally come in, fingers crossed, etc).

Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed that the less talented a person is, the more they tend to internalize criticism directed at the artists they happen to like? Not saying anyone here is guilty of that, I just mean in general.

Also, since I'm the new guy do you all think maybe I should link to some music I made and then start harassing other members in hopes of creating a "buzz" ?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:48 am 

SMUDGE wrote:
Also, since I'm the new guy do you all think maybe I should link to some music I made and then start harassing other members in hopes of creating a "buzz" ?

haha, nah g, we already got one screechy little loser to fuck with. Besides, u seem like u might be a decent human being - do u really want to go down that road?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:07 am 

Location: Out the back.Im digging up the yard and spying on the devil
SMUDGE wrote:

Hehehe... that's classic!

I for one would be interested to hear what sort of things you've done music wise Smudge and I'm sure plenty of others on the site would too.

Post away dude !

https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:25 pm 

SMUDGE wrote:
Hey gang,

These responses have been unbelievable! Some have been very informative and others have been equally entertaining, so keep em coming. Easy on the toilet language though. Come on guys. You never know who you might be talking to on here (big break, ship's finally come in, fingers crossed, etc).

Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed that the less talented a person is, the more they tend to internalize criticism directed at the artists they happen to like? Not saying anyone here is guilty of that, I just mean in general.

i'm probably a million times more talented than your bitch ass. link your music bitch. you have followers? you sell music?? you play shows??? back your talk up, or don't talk bitch.

you want a link to my original compositions?? i'm a multi-instrumentalist
i play piano, guitar, bass, drums

https://soundcloud.com/diffractwaves/out-of-love

want a link to my main ? usually i make beats ONLY using a SAMPLER, RECORDS, AND TAPE MACHINE.

https://soundcloud.com/zendanisdead

want a link to the record label I FOUNDED? and have generated plenty of revenue from??

https://soundcloud.com/beatusertapes

want a link to my alternate account i made just to have followers spread out??

http://soundcloud.com/hisu1

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:32 pm 

CAPTAIN SPACE KARATE wrote:
SMUDGE wrote:

haha, nah g, we already got one screechy little loser to fuck with. Besides, u seem like u might be a decent human being - do u really want to go down that road?

*said the guy that has made 7 accounts to harass people on the forum, and deleted 7 years worth of posts on his main account just in case someone wanted to track him down*

seems like this guy has a very exciting life

huge balls too

IIIII wrote:

Last edited by zindan on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:36 pm 

honestly this forum is so full of losers, hypocrites, assholes, and no talent fucking numb skulls (or all of the above) it's a fucking joke. i feel sorry for the decent people and talented people on this forum that have to witness the garbage in here.

so much talk. nothing to back it up.

oh, and to crane
, yeah, sarcastically saying someone's ears don't work is totally comparable to telling someone to go masturbate with their dead mother's panties. you're so just and valid, my guy. you're a big man, too. hope you're proud of yourself and that shrimp dick that makes you talk the way you do.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:40 pm 

anyone that gets butthurt from a joke as simple as saying "your ears probably don't work" is the biggest fucking pussy in the universe, and i wish i could meet you to beat the living shit out of you and piss in your face.

IIIII wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:00 pm 

Hahahaha wittle baba having a tantrum

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:22 pm 

SMUDGE wrote:
Hey gang,

Haha. Great second post. Like Yuba said, I was initially defensive given the subject line of ur post, but appreciate u actively joining the community! The more perspectives being shared in here the better this place is.

Dude, I’m curious if you’ve listened to any Nas... specifically, Illmatic. And what ur take is on the sound of the album and his arrival on the scene in general. And I’m not setting u up... just so u know, a lot of people agree that the album is an altime high water mark in hip hop... lyrically & production wise.

Also Tribe Called Quest.

And don’t trip if ur not familiar w them. I’m mostly curious about how these dudes were received by the generation of hip hop listeners prior to their arrival.

SOUNDCLOUD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next