PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:12 am 

Want to join the fun?
SP-FORUMS REGISTRATION PASSWORD: bananapants

Post subject: Re: REGISTRATION PASSWORD
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:49 pm 

and now the kid is blatantly breaking the forum's rules

and he still isn't banned

I picture this kid either as a:

12-19 year old obese male kid with really bad body odor that no one in his school likes, constantly getting teased and excluded from everything, always getting excused from P.E. because he's too fat to walk for 10 minutes, plays WoW all day when he's not at school, etc.

-OR-

20 - 35 year old male (possibly obese) who is socially retarded (Asperger's, autism, something) so he can't make any friends, has a dead end job probably in customer service or retail, or maybe a 9 - 5 telemarketing or some bullshit grunt job going nowhere with barely more than minimum wage. has no significant other. has no friends. probably still plays WoW or some other gay ass videogames all day when he's not working or crying on the forum. has nothing better to do with his life when he's bored of gaming and jerking off his micro-penis than troll people on a music forum.

I sincerely feel so sorry for you.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:09 pm 

Haha, you can picture anything you want sunshine if it makes you feel better. It's the internet, so you'll never know for sure.

For what it's worth I'm healthy, well adjusted and successful in my job in the music industry. I perform live often (I'm confident and handsome) and am pretty well off all things considered. Also my girl is fine as fuck.

I say this not to brag, or because I have anything to prove (I don't care if you believe me, I won't be backing this statement up so don't ask) but because I hope knowing how happy I am in life makes you feel like shit, and really drives home what a failure you are. But again -internet - so maybe I am a micropenised hermit in mums basement.

Anyway

I'll be taking a hiatus from shitposting for a while (enjoy) because it's honestly kind of sad how lame this forum has become, which kinda takes the fun out. I'll check back in a while to see if things improve in my absence. If it hasn't we can consider options, nuclear or otherwise.

In the meantime I'll be posting the reg password in every hip hop and beatmaking group I find on Facebook and reddit, probably some other places as they occur. Maybe some new blood will help dilute this shitspeckled spunkbucket of negativity and self-congratulation.

Suck a dick, losers!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:15 pm 

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:54 pm 

i'm gonna be blocking your posts so don't worry ab replying to this one

i'm 21 years old and i own my own business
a week ago i fucked two girls within 6 hours of each other in the same night
i have two cars
i live in a nice house
i'm set for life
i'm happy and healthy (-:
peace out bro, i'm sorry i won't be able to see your post anymore

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."