It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 am

Post subject: Join The List ! (advertisement)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:38 pm 

I'm back again, on a national day even, still obsessed by social networks but who isn't ? As a follow-up to my dessicated thread Twitter VS Instagram, etc... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25492 I solemnly propose you to assess, contribute and subscribe to this Twitter list I'm curating https://twitter.com/metaafrica/lists/producers . You'll be able to read tweets from a number of producers both known (Pete Rock, DJ Premier, Dibia$e, Flying Lotus ... and many more) and unknown (accidental and promising ones alike). You'll be able to submit a producer'sTwitter account you feel should be part of that exhaustive list of the phenomenon of " producing " (it can be yours). You'll be able to subscribe to that list if you own a Twitter account... which means another place for you to share one of your productions or of someone else, network, comment, etc... You're maybe already part of the members of that list. You can check the members' list in the designated tab. You want to submit a Twitter account ? You can do it in that thread. I'll effort myself to register you as soon as possible as a member of the list. You want to subscribe ? You'll need a Twitter account. Once subscribed you'll have access directly to the list in your account (you can have the Twitter list address in your browser's bookmarks without ever subscribing, just saying) but most important all those that have or will subscribe will have the prime of your tweets. End of advertisement.