It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:49 am

Post subject: Re: to the trolls
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:08 pm 

wow, this no-life loser changed his account back again. it's really amazing how pathetic someone can be.

leaving the forum alone again. it's obvious that this douche bag is going to harass me if i ever make a post here. sorry for the trouble.

i'm guessing "Kegelator" is an alternate account for "Kegeratorz" ?

it would only be extremely logical for a mod to ban "Kegelator" or the "ZenDad" account considering all of the havoc that this person wreaked on the forum.

but nah, instead a mod just edits one of my posts to make it seem like i'm calling myself gay?

this forum has turned into a sorry piece of shit full of a bunch of pussies.

the worst part is these pussies can't make a decent beat to save their lives.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:35 pm 

C'mon man, just because a few people are fucked up doesn't mean everyone on this forum is.

& I don't think it's Kegeratorz....... trollin doesn't seem like something he would do. Of course I only know him from around the forum, but it seems like he's here for the knowledge & to discuss beat making.

Who ever it is even changed their name to Sharon at 1 point to get at me. Maybe who ever it is is doin the same to mess with him.

ANYONE can play on the internet & there are a lot of messed up people in the world. I saw you mentioned this forum was useful...... you have a lot of knowledge.... plus you def got skill........ I wish you could be a part of this forum. Just don't let people get to you.

I don't know man. I say fuck the drama. Fuck the pussy's. Fuck the bitches. Fuck the trolls. Gettin all worked up is givin them what they want.

https://sharris.bandcamp.com/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:26 pm 

MBP 11,3 | Logic Pro X | Ableton Live 9 | Traktor Pro 2 | MPC3000LE, MPC4000, MPC500, MPK-49 | MV-8800, (2) TR-707, TR-808 & TR-909 | (3) ASR-10 | x0xb0x #911 | (2) Technics SL-1200MK1 & SL-1200GLD | 4000+ records