It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Post subject: Re: you know you're doing something right
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:35 am 

zendanisdead wrote:
people got mad at me for posting a thread called" i'm touching my peepee." i showed my friend the thread and he thought it was hilarious. people hate me here because they have no sense of humor. i haven't really done shit

Since when are you the one to decide what's funny, and what's not?
So, if I'm not laughing at your kindergarten jokes - that means I have no sense of humour?
Further more, I was talking about you being a bit of a jerk in correspondence with other members of the forum, personally I couldn't care less what you post, how shitty or attention craving it is - but I was trying to give you a friendly advice, as in : tone it down, you act like you're 'the shit' when in fact, and this is just my opinion - you're average.

So once again - I (don't know about others) don't hate you, I just think you need to put that ego under control, and then you won't have to worry about haters.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:27 am 

LoopmantrA wrote:

So, if I'm not laughing at your kindergarten jokes - that means I have no sense of humour?

^

https://soulchoppa.com/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:12 am 

LoopmantrA wrote:
zendanisdead wrote:
people got mad at me for posting a thread called" i'm touching my peepee." i showed my friend the thread and he thought it was hilarious. people hate me here because they have no sense of humor. i haven't really done shit

Further more, I was talking about you being a bit of a jerk in correspondence with other members of the forum, personally I couldn't care less what you post, how shitty or attention craving it is - but I was trying to give you a friendly advice, as in : tone it down, you act like you're 'the shit' when in fact, and this is just my opinion - you're average.

So once again - I (don't know about others) don't hate you, I just think you need to put that ego under control, and then you won't have to worry about haters.

dog i never said i'm the shit. quote me please?

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:13 am 

LoopmantrA wrote:
zendanisdead wrote:

i never said you had to think i'm funny. but do you think if you don't agree with someone's sense of humor, that's reason to bash them personally and tell them how much of a piece of shit they are? jesus christ. i don't understand any of the people on this forum.

IIIII wrote:
he can turn water into a beat, and feed a thousand dancehalls with only two drumbreaks

"If you want that '90s sound, record at 12 bit as HOT as you can."